- 64 -

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I lazily opened my eyes and was about to stretch when I felt Diya on me, she was on top of me like a baby, her chest heaving up and down but normalized and relaxed. The thoughts of the night came as a smile formed in my face. She has trusted and gave all of her to me which means she loves me a lot and I must treasure her.She is like a sunshine in my life. Being with her, I feel stress and care free without any worries.

She just looked so calm, sweet and sexy, sleeping on me, hugging me like a kid who doesn't want a mother to go

She just looked so calm, sweet and sexy, sleeping on me, hugging me like a kid who doesn't want a mother to go. I stretched my right hand to pick up my mobile. The time was 7 am and I got appointments from 9 am onwards. I slowly moved her to her side and kept a pillow next to her. I kissed her forehead and walked to the washroom for shower.

After coming back, I got dressed and decided to wake her up. She can't take leave often. Although we didn't take leave for 6 mnths but after Christmas we have been taking leave often. I got to her side and slowly called her.

"Diya!! Wake up...its getting late for work"I called her but it seems like she didn't hear.

"Baby!! Baby!!" I stirred her up

"Haaannn....Edward!!! I am tired......sleeepyy........5 mins" she said and I just left her. Yeah, yesterday we had to walk miles and at night we didn't get to sleep much.

So, I left her to sleep for sometime. I got out and lit the puja lamp. Then I went to the kitchen for making breakfast. I just made toast, cornflakes with milk and egg omelette. I was not in the mood for making heavy breakfast. I had my food while making it. It was 8 am but still she didn't wake up. I again called and stirred her up. This time she opened her eye suddenly and started whining like a child.

"Edward!! I will not go to work. I will take leave today. You know Ed it pains here here here everywhere" she whinned, showing her legs and hands.

"Baby...I understand. But we can't take leave frequently. Right?" I asked her and she looked cute actually with tears loaded in her eyes. She exactly looks like a child who doesn't want to go to school.