- 60 -

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

As the sun rays fall through the curtains straight into the bedroom filling it with orangish colour. I looked down at my beautiful wife, sleeping peacefully while hugging me. Her breath was rhythmically slow and relaxed. About yesterday, my mind and my heart is filled with happiness now. She became mine. I became her's. We became one. That feeling can't be explained. I think the feeling you share with the right one will be out the world magical.

I moved her hair strands and tugged it behind her hair as she slowly stirred. I didn't want to wake her up but she slowly opened her eyes to see me and that instant she hid her face to my chest.

"You already look sexy in the morning. Now your shyness is just making you more sexy"I said and she hit me on my chest.

"Ok. Don't be shy. Or else, you have to be shy all the time from now onwards" I said, while I felt her lips widen to smile in my chest and she again hid her face.

"Okay, look at me. Is it painful for you?" I asked her.

"Nothing!! It's little different. I don't know how it hurts usually. But, I know one thing that you would have had in mind to not hurt me. So, I am okay" she said and I felt it was nice talking in tamil with her.

I smiled looking at her understanding and kissed her forehead "Tell me if anything. Okay?" I said and she nodded

"Give me a morning kiss" I asked her but she nodded a no.

"Ok fine. Atleast go and freshen up" I said and smirked.

"No!! Edward don't play with me. I want to pee badly. You know that I am not wearing anything" she said, looking at me with an urgent face.

"It's not that I haven't seen anything" I said and she bit my arms.

"Baby!!Are you that hungry?" I asked her while her face was full of irritation.

She grabbed the bedsheet, covered herself and got up to run leaving me naked without turning back. But, I holded the bedsheet.

"Where are you escaping?" I asked her while she tried to pull it without turning back.

"Edward!! Don't play now. Leave me"she shouted loudly. I mentally laughed looking at her

"Ok..ok relax. Go" I said as I released the hold and I immediately grabbed my boxers which was lying down to hide me. Even I am shy to stand without anything in the morning in front of her and Don't laugh at me!! It's all new for me too.

I used the restroom next for shower while she slept again. After me, she went for shower while I walked to the pooja table and lit the lamp. She won't be able to do it anyway.

Then, I went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients from the fridge and cupboard. I made fried noodles and egg roll. After that I arranged it on the table and walked to our bedroom. I couldn't hear any sound from there.