- 67 -

□ Quadruple updates - 65 to 68 □

○ Diya's POV ○

We reached Mumbai first and then took a flight to Chennai. From there, we took a flight to Coimbatore which was one hour.

As soon I landed Coimbatore, I felt like home. Don't hit me. Because I said I felt New york as home and then again I am changing me. You know right?? How it feels to be back to your hometown.

We picked up our luggages and stood out, waiting for a cab. I turned to look at my Edward, who looked like a alien. He was sooo fair white and easily he was the odd one out. I laughed see him and he looked at me in confusion.

"Why are you laughing now?" He asked me

"It's beacuse I looked odd one out in NYC. Now you look like a alien here among us. Your relative that girls laughed at me, looked at me weird when I am with you. Now see you are the one who is weird here" I said and he looked at me with eyes widened

"Diya!! Do you know how your tone is right now? It's like wicked lady. It's like you are going to take revenge. I am your husband d...Remember, not the one who insulted you. I have no connection with them. Please take care of me here. I don't know anything or anyone here" He said and I laughed more seeing his tensed face.

"Main hoon na..chinta mat karo(I am there na, don't worry)"I said laughing.

"Huh?? What?? After you landed here, you changed just like that. Don't play with me, my wife" he said with terrified face.

"Ok ok...Don't worry, my boy. Come let's go" I said and we walked to the cab.

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

We loaded the luggage at the back and then took our seats.

Tamil - Madam, enga ponum
(Madam where should I go?) The driver asked and I looked at her.

Tamil - "Radisson Blu ponum. Nava India kita"
(Radisson blu hotel. She told the location)

While driving .
Tamil - Enga irunthu madam varinga?
(Where are you coming from madam?) he asked her

Tamil - America na
(America) I don't know what does "na" mean.
* na means brother*

Tamil - Super madam. Sir, yarunga madam?
( Super madam. Who is this sir?)

Why is he asking questions? Already I am irritated with this hot climate.
He is another one irritating.

ME - Tamil - Sir, vanthu madam oda husband. Konjam seekrama poringala
(Sir is madam's husband. Can you please drive fast?) I said and Diya laughed softly.

○ Diya's POV ○

We reached the hotel. Actually, its not like we can't stay in Divya's house. Already she would have so many relatives in there, so why to bother her. I already told her that we would stay in Hotel.