- 72 -

□ Quadruple updates - 69 to 72 □

-×-×-×-×-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I hurried out of the room and got out of the hotel. I don't know the address of Pooja and Divya here. I had only Divya's number because she sent me her marriage invitation. I can't call her now because it's her wedding night today.

My life is a mess right now. I got back to my room and Liza wasn't there. I locked the room and sat on the couch. Just by seeing the bed, I am getting irritated. Diya would be in either of her friends home right?? I am not even a proper husband. How can she forgive me by seeing that scene? If I was in that position, I would have felt like dying seeing her with someone. God!!I can't even think like this. But, she should have given me some time. My head is breaking like hell and was not in a clear mind at that time. Even now, my head is paining.

I pulled out her suitcase and searched for the tablet. She would have spare everytime. I had the tablet and sat on the couch waiting for the morning.

--
I couldn't sleep the whole night and I waited for the clock to strike 7. I took the phone and called Divya. I called 3 times and 3rd time she picked the call.

- Hello!!  Tamil - Yaru??( who is this?)

- Hello, Divya. I am Edward Ryan, Diya's husband

- Hello, Ryan. Sorry, I didn't see the caller id. What happened? You called me, this early.

- Is Diya with you??

-What?? No...

-Then, she must be with Pooja. You must be busy today. Can you give her number? I will call her and see

- Oh ok, Ryan. I will send the number in message. If anything, don't hesitate to call back.

- Okay. Thanks.

I ended the call and within 1 minute, I got the message. I called Pooja.

- Hello, this is Ryan. Am I talking to Pooja.

- Yes. Ryan!! What happened?

-Is Diya there with you?

- What?? No..What happened?? (My world stopped there)

- .....We fought yesterday and I thought she would be with you or Divya. I asked Divya and she is not there too. I don't know where she went. I am afraid now. Do you know where she will be??

- Oh God!! Diya won't do like this. I don't know what happened to her. Don't worry Ryan. I will call my friends and ask. But she doesn't have close friends other than us.