- 79 -

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

"I will drive the car. You will not know the directions and it's hard to say" she said. Oh!! So, she learned to drive.

I didn't speak anything and opened the back door and sat there. Her driving was smooth. She was driving like a expert. She was right. The routes here are tough. I think her house is little outside the city.

We reached the house and it looked awesome. Soo calm and looked beautiful. While driving, I had one thing in mind. She said that she came to NYC. But when??
I had no clue about that.

We got in. The house interior was fully wooden. The house was neat and clean. As soon as we got in, Zaiden was jumping with his hand on his stomach. "Mommy... I am hungry" he said and she asked me to sit.

"I don't want anything"I said and she nodded. She walked to the kitchen while I sat on the sofa.

Zaiden came to me. "Papa..Why did you not come to see me?" He asked and I didn't know what to say.

"Mommy used to say a lot about you. She said that you have many good characters" he said and looked at my unanswerable mouth.

"Zaiden can I pick you up and make you sit on my lap?"I asked him because he is usually not up to cheesy things.

"Haan..Zaiden will sit" he said and sat on my lap.

I cupped his face and studied his features. I wondered how big he has grown up. He is 4 years old,Edward!! I looked at his eyes, nose, forehead, all his features, he looked the same as me but he has black hair like Diya and her eyes. He had her eyes.....I looked at him while my eyes went watery.

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Do you know my name, Zaiden?" I asked him and he nodded a yes.

"Ryan"he said smiling.

"My full name is Edward Ryan" I said as he kept as Whoaa face. I chuckled looking at him.

"Do you go to school, Zaiden?" I asked him and he nodded a yes.

"Yes dad" he replied, an unknown happiness formed in me when I heard him say 'dad'.

That's when Diya came in with a plate in hand.

"Come, Zay" she called him and he got down from me and ran to her.

She made him sit on the wooden chair and started feeding her. She was feeding him rice and dhal. I became well versed in her South Indian cuisine and also in Tamil. Sometimes I go to Indian restaurant in NYC to have Indian food as it reminds her.

She turned to me and asked "Have your lunch too" she said and I didn't reply.

She turned to Zaiden and feeded him. The scene was beautiful to see. They were talking about random things. He was chuckling and having food. Seeing my wife with my child is all I wanted. Diya has now become a mother. Huh? I smiled a little and turned.