- 37 -

Finally, here comes the proposal

Finally, here comes the proposal. But before that, check out the previous chapter. I updated it yesterday. Do vote and comment if you like it.

Happy reading guys!!!

-×-×-×-×-
Diya's pov..

We reached home. I opened the door and got in.

"Diya!! Sit here, let me go and get the tablets" he said with innocence. Poor Ryan, he is totally believing my lie.

He took out the medicine from the cupboard and walked to the kitchen to get the bottle. I used that time and silently hurried to our room.

"Diya" he called me.

"I'm here" I shouted. He must be searching for me.

I could hear his footsteps and my heart was beating fast when I saw him enter.

"What are you doing in the balcony? It's cold out there. You know it's Christmas time and you came out without sweaters" he scolded, but I found it cute and caring.

He came to me, handed over the tablet and walked to his cupboard to get the blanket.

"Here wear this" he said, giving me the blanket.

"Wait!! you didn't have your tablet. Have it first"
God!! How will I eat a tablet when I don't have a headache? Now, how am I going to say this?

"Uhmm.. Actually, I don't have headache" Well!! that's a bad start.

"What do you mean by not having headache?" he looked at me in confusion and little irritated. Of course, he will get irritated for spoiling his Christmas party.

"Edward. It's just...ok..listen...don't get angry"

He looked at me in confusion for a second and said "Is something bothering you? I'm calm. Tell me what is it?" This guy has really no idea!! Ofcourse, me proposing to him will be the least possibility he would have ever imagined.

"I..Edward..I" I closed my eyes. Come on Diya, say it. "I love you...I love you so much" I said, without opening my eyes and with a face, looking like I'm afraid as if he was going to hit me. There was a little silence when I heard him say

"Look at me" he said it out loudly. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

"Look at me and say" I could say he was really unhappy by the way I kept my face. He would have wanted me to say it happily. Definitely not in this way. I'm making it bad. I really wanted this moment for us to cherish. So, I looked into his eyes, paused, took in his presence and with all my love, I said

"You are my support. You made me strong by facing all the obstacles. I was hidden all these years. You are the one who made me special. You are a gift given by god to me for the struggle I faced so many years. You are my everything. Will you accept me? I LOVE YOU, EDWARD RY...