- 65 -

□ Quadruple updates - 65 to 68 □

Kindly, let me know your comments on each chapter. I want to know, how is the story so far.

-×-×-×-×-

○ Diya's POV ○

I taught Nive and Sanjay my recipes the next day. Then, after finishing my work, I packed my bag quickly and got out. I decided to go for shopping today because day after, we have to leave. I was walking to the bus stop when I heard my phone ring.

It was from an unknown number. I attend the call. "Hello"

- Hey, Hi...Diya. This is Liza

- Liza...hey hai...Didn't expect a call from you.

- Haha...I told you that I want to be friends with you. I got your number from Ryan. By the way, what are you doing?

- Oh...Me..I am going for shopping now. I have to buy gift because..

-Because you are going to India for your friend's marriage. Right?she said ...So, she got all the info from Ryan. That stupid will believe all people like a blind person and tell everything. But you can't blame him because even I am like 50-50. My mind is saying that maybe she is true and genuine. Other says that she is wicked. I can't come to a conclusion. So, I just decided to give a try to believe her and try to know her. May be she is a nice person. Who knows?

- Yeah...Yeah.

- My shift is over now. Can I join you? It's just that it would be fun and also we can get to know each other.

- You are coming??....Okay. I will be at the mall in 20 minutes.

- Great!! See you there.

She said and I ended the call. Okay...Let's see how this goes.

I reached the mall 10 mins late because of the traffic. I saw her in front of a store and when she saw me, she waved her hands excitedly. She was wearing a V neck jumpsuit and her accessories added beauty to her beautiful face.

I smiled and walked forward.

"Hiii, Diya. What are we going to do first?" She asked excitedly.

"Actually I don't have any idea" I said and she looked with widening eyes.

"Seriously!!! Ok, let me help you then. You have one friend right?" She asked with hands on her hips.

"No..two. we three are a gang" I said, opening my phone gallery to show their pictures.

"Wow...nice. let me think" she said, looking up like thinking deeply.