- 53 -

SEPTUPLE update ( from 51st chapter to 56th chapter) - fourth part.
Kindly ignore the errors.

-×-×-×-×-×-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I never thought Diya and me would come to this situation of fighting in public. I was totally confused because she was talking to Liza. Hospital - nurses, something all. I couldn't get a clear picture. But, I am angry on her for behaving like that in public like she caught me cheating. Only, two things I was very clear. One, she's mad at me for not replying to her messages. Second, she was angry that I didn't say about our marriage to people in hospital.

What she said was too much. She said I didn't think of her. Did she see that? She told me not to come home. On top of that...I heard it from her for the first time - " I hate you".  What did I do that I deserve to hear all these things from her. Does she have any idea on how I look at her? What place she has in my heart?

Most importantly, Is everything waste, our talks, our words, our love all these? Anger just make you blind. Now I saw that live.

I looked at Liza. "Sorry on behalf of my wife. I am confused because this is our first serious fight" I said with a small fake smile.

"It's ok Ryan. I didn't mind" she said, when I heard my phone ringtone.

I picked up the call and yes it's again from the hospital and it's yet another accident case.

"Accident case " I said to Liza and I rushed to the hospital with Liza running behind me.

After attending the case, I walked to my cabin fully exhausted. I wanted to go home now. But, her words kept coming in my mind. She said that she didn't want me to come home. Yeah, she was angry that time. But, these words from my wife, my Diya hurts a lot.

I didn't want to go home and fight again. I was already tired. So, I just slept in my cabin. The next day, it's Sunday and today also I got appointments and scheduled operations. I thought of asking Liza on how she got to know my wife and all about the nurse thing. I didn't know why she came to hospital. I have to ask Maria too as she was telling Diya to calm down. But, I was fully packed with work. Day time, I did all the hospital work and after my shift at night time, I did my research paper works. Atleast tomorrow, I gave to talk to them and go home to speak with Diya.

○ Diya's POV ○

I got home. I cried and cried as my mind was in repeat mode. Don't tell me as cry baby. When you are too close to someone and when you fight with them you will definitely feel bad. In my case, Edward wasn't like a normal person. He was extraordinary. He took great care of me. Our relationship was only filled with trust, understanding and love. Only the good positive things, I experienced with him. I couldn't think bad of him. I had already asked him many times like how he is so perfect. But, now when I find something negative in him, I couldn't take it easily or believe it.

My Edward won't do like that. But, I heard it from the nurses. Right?? I don't know why he did like this. If he hadn't come with that girl, I would have just hit him lightly and asked him the reason. I got too angry at that moment.

Edward didn't even message me after the incident. Does he hate me that much?? He didn't come home yesterday too. Today's the award function and I badly miss him. After my work at the restaurant, I was returning home when all the thoughts flooded in my mind.

What I did was wrong too? I shouldn't have shouted at him in public. Atleast, I should have asked him the reason. I didn't ask him anything or tell him properly. I just shouted at him and Liza like a stupid.

Instead of thinking why why why. I could have asked him directly. That's what he said at last. I thought of speaking to him. But my ego didn't allow me. Why should I go and talk?? We are equally at fault. Right??

If I say don't come home. He won't come home, huh?? What is he thinking of him? God only knows. That Liza she definitely lied. She should have atleast told them that Ryan is married.

Thinking of all this, I reached home and I got in. I drank some water and walked to my bedroom and opened my cupboard to take out a saree to wear for the award function. At the same time my phone vibrated. I eagerly searched my phone praying that the call to be from Edward. But, no!! It was Rahul.

"Hiii, Mrs. Edward Ryan" he said in a high tone with excitement.

"yeahhh it's me Mrs. Edward Ryan. Thanks for reminding me that" I said in a low tired voice.

"Why?? What happened?? Your voice is very low and dull" he asked me with concern.

"Nothing, we just fought. So, I am bit off" I said

"It's common between couples maybe you people didn't fight often, so you are worrying too much. My advice to you is that talk to him without any ego and sort it out directly. In relationships there shouldn't be ego's" he said as I realized what he said was cent percent true. Why should I have ego with my husband?? It's my fault too that I didn't give a chance to him to explain.

"Yeah, it's true. Now my mind is clear. Th.." I was about to say thanks when he cut me off

"No thanks. By the way, I called you to remind you about the award function. Talk to Ryan and go with him"

"That...he must be busy because he didn't come home plus he would be angry and I don't have time now to sit and sort out the issue"

"Ok, then you talk to him after the function. Ok then bye. Congratsss Diya. See you tomorrow with the award" he said and I laughed. He then ended the call.

-×-×-×-×-×-

Continuation is in the 54 th chapter. Hope you liked this chapter. If you like it, vote and comment.

~ 1077 words ~