- 75 -

○ Diya's POV ○

○ Diya's POV ○

○ 2 years later ○ 

One day...

I got out to the department to buy some things for Zaiden and me. I left Zaiden with Catherine.

After buying the necessaries, I got out and walked through the main road. While walking, I was shocked when I heard someone call my name. I was hell nervous. I turned to see....

Arjun....

"Arjun anna (brother)???" I looked at him shocked and he walked to stand in front of me.

"Hey!!! Diya!!! You..here?? What are you doing here??"he asked

"It's long story. What are you doing here? Is she with you?" I asked him. I really don't want to see Priya's face right now. Already I am fed up of life.

"She??...oh you mean Priya...we broke up. I was the one who was true to her. Ok leave that. I came here to look into my shop progress. We are extending our business by starting a shop here. I am free now. Just tell me what happened?"he said. I have said it before that Arjun is son of a millionaire who owned many jewellery shops across India. But he never show off and is really down to Earth person.

"Can we just sit there in the bakery and talk??" I asked him and he nodded. I told him in and out everything that happened.

"Diya!! I don't know anything about your husband. So, I can't tell anything. But, why are you like this?? Leave that Priya. Your uncle is just spoiling the hospital and also the old age home. He is doing all kind of evil ways to get money from them. He is getting worse day by day. Sick his is....so much money minded"he said and told me many things that's happening in the hospital and old age home. Arjun is a big shot. So he obviously will get to know everything.

"He is evil Arjun anna(bro). He killed my parents"I said and stopped there. I couldn't think of it.

"My parents.....they started all these as a social service. I can't imagine how they will feel if they hear all this. This is too much. He doesn't even have a heart"I said as tears dropped down my cheeks.

"Hey!! It's ok. It's ok. Don't cry my little sister. Thank god!! We just escaped from their family"he said and laughed. He added

"I have a doubt. Why did you just leave your ownership to them??" He asked me and I looked at him shocked

"Me?? Ownership?? I am not the owner. My parents passed away when I was small and my uncle said that as his younger brother. The property goes to him" I explained.

"Are you serious, Diya?? You are the owner yaar. Once when Priya she was drunk, she told me that she feels shit when she see you because you are true rich. I am 100 percent sure that you are the owner" he said and I squeezed my eyebrows in confusion.