- 20 -

Edward Ryan's pov

Edward Ryan's pov...

I walked over to Linda's cabin.
" Hey Ryan. Did you just remember your way here?" She asked, keeping the papers aside.

" You already know the reason" I said, rolling my eyes.

" Don't get irritated now. Sit boss" she said laughing.

" By the way, I came to ask you a favour" I said, taking a seat

" What can I do for you, boss?" She is always dramatic.

" I see that Diya and you became friends. So, I want you to take her shopping and don't worry about the shift, I will cover yours"

" Why don't you go? Just spend time with her, Ryan. You're newly married. Haven't you seen us irregularly coming to hospital for a month after marriage?" she asked and winked.

I shook my head in negative.
" Ours is different. Leave that, I don't know how much she suffered there. I observed that she is having less clothes. If I take her shopping, she would think I pity her or didn't like her wearing the same clothes. But, if you take her it will be like a girl's time"

"You know what? You are such an amazing person" she said, smiling and added "But, you need to spend some time with her"

" Yeah, that's why I have decided to take her in the evening after you guys come home"

" Wow!! Someone is planning for a date " she said, laughing when  nurse Eva knocked the door.

"Doc, we need your help there in room 6" she said and I got up to do my job.

Diya's pov...

Ryan has been good to me since I came here. At last, I'm having a normal life like others. He didn't tell me to do anything. I just clean the house, watch TV whenever I get bored. I felt comfortable around him, but we didn't get to talk much. I badly wanted to speak with Divya and Pooja but waited for the phone.

It's the weekend. Today, I made chapathi. I don't know to make american cuisines and couldn't search for recipes too.  Even, he had no other choice to eat my food which is new to him. But, he never complained.

We finished having breakfast when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Linda standing with Sofia.

" Hey hii, Linda and Hii, Sofi. Come in" I said when Ryan walked to the hall and greeted them

" Hii Diya. How are you? I have been busy at the hospital. Sorry, I couldn't find time to visit" she said and sat on the sofa.

" I'm good. No problem. I can understand" I said, smiling at her.

" So, to compensate the missed time, I came here to take you for shopping" she beamed excitedly.

" oh, but, it's fine" I said. How do I go for shopping when I don't have money. Yes, I was in shortage of dresses. If I ask for money, Ryan would definitely give me but I can't take advantage.