- 80 -

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I was really pissed off. Why it has to happen to us??? Why??? I ended the call when I heard Zaiden call Diya. I could hear him panicked.

We both rushed in to see him sitting on the couch.

He was sitting on the couch in that position

"What is this, Zaiden?" Diya asked him, while panting.

"Ma..You both were talking for so long. You didn't even bother to talk with me. I called you both 3 times and you didn't respond so I acted" he said and smiled.

"Oh...my boy is smart huh?? Ryan is sorry" I said like him and he giggled.

"Dad..Can we go out? It's too boring here" he asked. I smiled and nodded saying Yes. This is the first thing he is asking me something. So it's special.

"Yeyyyy...Zaiden is happy" he said and jumped. I looked at Diya and she was already looking at me.

So, it's going to be first time "family outing".

○ Diya's POV ○

We didn't get to talk to each other after the long phone calls and solving our problems. We looked at each other like we are yearning to talk. But, Zaiden asked us for outing and this is also exciting.

"I want to change my dress" he said and jumped out of his seat.

"You look good in this Zaiden" Ryan said and I chuckled.

"He is always like this. He will change his dress often. He also wears cap, coolers. He only wears stylish clothes. He is just opposite of us" I said and I like it when I said US after a very long time.

"Ohh!!" Ryan said and ruffled his hair.

"Dad!! Don't ruffle my hair. I have worked hard to set my hair" he said and Ryan looked at me shocked like what is he talking.

I just laughed.

"You also go freshen up"I said and didn't wait for an answer. I walked to my room to show him the room to freshen up. I left dad and son alone to get ready.