- 38 -

Edward Ryan's pov

Edward Ryan's pov...

She's really something. Whenever I am with her, I forget the whole world. I want to love her, care for her like none. The day when she accepted her love for me made me feel so high. I totally didn't expect her to be bold and accept her love first. On top of that, she looked very sexy in her red saree showing her white skinned body curves. God!! Just imagining it makes me crazy. Her innocence, kindness and also her boldness is what I admire the most.

I kissed her first as I lost myself completely with her proposal. I was just waiting for her to accept her love all these months so that I won't be hesitant or think before I do something. The kiss made me go mad, it was heavenly and  magical.

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I tried to get up but then I felt my sweet boo boo lying closely, hugging me like a koala. When she feels so comfortable this will her position. I got to notice this. I moved her hair and tucked it behind her ears. She looked irresistibly cute and hot. She slowing stirred and opened her eyes while I shut my eyes in that instant.

Slowly, I felt like she raised her head and looked at me. I didn't know what she was thinking. When she left trialing kisses on my forehead, eyes and cheek and said " Good morning, Ed" in her sleepy voice. Diya!!! Is that really you??? I was beyond shocked. Then, she was going to get up when I caught her wrist and pulled her to me

"Kissing and admiring me in secret?" I asked, making her blush. The way she blushed induces me to continue doing the same thing.

"What will I do if my husband is really handsome? " she asked, leaving me shocked. So, Edward get ready to see the new Diya.

"Someone is getting bold enough to flirt" I said, kissing her cheeks as she blushed again. 

"I need to go take bath and make breakfast" she said, trying to get out of my hold. How can I leave my wife just like that?

"Can I join too?" I asked her when she slapped my arm and ran to bathroom. She's really making me crazy.

My phone started buzzing. I looked at the caller id, it was my Mom.

"Edward" she shouted with so much background noises. I could hear kids playing and some ramblings.

"Mom. Where are you?"

"At home. Your sister and your aunt's family has come here for the holidays. When are you coming?" She shouted at top of her voice. We actually decided to be there for Christmas and it was also my cousin Sarah's wedding.

"We will be at noon mom"

"Ok, see you then. It's too noisy here. I will end the call" she said and ended the call.

I walked to our guestroom to use the washroom and then came back to our room and began  packing. I pulled out the suitcase to arrange some clothes and necessities when Diya came out.