- 39 -

♡ Double update ♡Read the next chapter too

♡ Double update ♡
Read the next chapter too.

Edward Ryan's POV..

We reached home around 4 pm. It really felt good to be back at hometown. God!! I always miss this place. Winter and Christmas is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home

I knocked the door and waited for the response. After a couple of minutes, I heard footsteps nearing the doorstep and it opened to see Elisa, my cousin.

"Hey Ryan" she excitedly greeted and hugged me "How are you? It's been a long time since we last met" She said, releasing the hug.

"Hey Elisa. I'm good. What about you? Yeah, it's been a year, I think" I said to her and looked at Diya questioning eyes. I need to introduce them to her

"I'm good. Wait!! you're Diya right?" she asked, looking at Diya.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you" she said and I spoke next

"Diya, this is Elisa. One of my cousins"

"Come in" she said, walking in and we followed her to the living room. There we saw the whole family sitting and chitchating. I saw uncle Stephen, Aunt Rosaline, my cousins Caroline,Melinda,Sarah. Elisa with her husband (Andrew) and son( Sam), lastly my sister Jessica with her children( Pete and Lily) Mom didn't tell me that all of them are spending Christmas vacation here.

As we approached them, mom came to us.

"There they are finally, she is Diya, my daughter in law" she said and introduced everyone to Diya.

⚫ Diya's POV...

I was shocked to see the entire family present there. So, I have to spend my holidays with them. To be honest, am scared. How am I going to handle these people? Thinking of all these, I saw Ryan being happy to meet them. He greeted one by one and spoke to them very jovially. Just with his smile, I could say he was happy back home. His smile is the only thing which makes me happy.

I smiled and just looked at them talk. They spoke to me a few words and I found out that they couldn't attend our wedding because it was sudden. They talked Sarah's wedding which is to be held day after tomorrow. Ofcourse we were informed about the wedding but I had no idea on how am going to manage here. Although staying in New York for all these months I got used to the language, slang, culture everything. But let's see what's going to happen. After like half ah hour, they left us to freshen up.

"This is my room. It may like boring and old. But, I have a lot of memories here" he said, pushing the suitcase to the wall and turned.

"Your room looks..uhmm... homely, cozy and typical boy's room" I said with an amazing look as he chuckled and walked to the washroom. I decided to take a look at his room. It had many notes hanging on the wall and it was left untouched. His cupboard was filled with books. He is really a nerd. I can see how he is intelligent.