- 18 - Part 2

Diya's pov

Diya's pov...

After our wedding in the temple, We arrived at the church a bit early to get ready. Aunty said that she invited some limited number of people. This time, I had no idea about their traditions and now, Linda helped me to get ready.

The dress needed some fittings and so, aunty had already arranged someone to look into the adjustments. The gown was actually mind blowing. But, I'm not used to wearing these off shoulder's. After the final fitting, I turned to Linda.

" You look ravishingly sexy baby" she winked at me which made me blush

" I just remembered my marriage. You know what? I was madly in love with John but, before the wedding I got soo nervous. Then, Ryan made me calm down by telling me to think only about my love and to enjoy the marriage and to leave the rest" she said adjusting my dress a bit.

" I have never worn dresses. This is the first dress I get to wear in my whole life which luckily happens to be my wedding dress" I said.

" It's going to be a new beginning for you, Diya. You're lucky to get a gentleman like him. Just leave all your past and like aunty said, believe in you and you deserve the best " Linda said and hugged me.

" I will definitely try to change, Linda. I'm lucky to get a friend like you. You're such a sweet person" I said and hugged her back.

" Of course, I'm" she said, releasing the hug and laughed.

Aunty came hurriedly and after she saw me, she stopped right there "My..My dear, you look like a princess in this. What did my son do to get such a beautiful girl?" She said laughing and came to hug me as I blushed.

" Linda, tell her the procedures and be ready in half ah hour. I will go check the others " she said and walked out.

I turned to Linda and gave her a questioning look and she  explained me the procedures.

Later, I was called and I walked inside nervous. I tried not to look at the people who were present in both of my sides. I shifted my look to see straight. There stood Ryan, in his well tailored, sharp-looking suit. He looked extremely handsome and my heartbeat increased its pace with each step I walked forward towards him.