- 51 -

SEPTUPLE updates - Second one. Kindly vote for all the chapters. I have updated chapters from 51 to 56.
I have put a lot of time in finding and editing the pics and in writing the 7 updates in 3 days. Kindly ignore grammatical errors and or any mistakes.

-×-×-×-×-×-

○ Diya's POV ○

○ Diya's POV ○

"I will go" I said as the nurses turned to see their work. I was about to turn when...

I saw a woman in doctor's coat walking towards us. Us. Why?? I think I have seen her somewhere before. Her hair had a rich blonde shade, It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by small lashes, were bright. A smoking shining nose. she seemed the picture of perfection.

 she seemed the picture of perfection

( Dr. Liza - Amber Heard )

Smiling and walking bold, like she owned the world. She came walking. At the same time, here the nurses looked at her and gossiped. "Look at her!! She is like perfect. Beauty with brains just like our Dr. Ryan. No wonder they were classmates. They should date" nurse Ana murmured. Oh!! Idiots!! How will he date when he has a wife already.

"They might be already dating. It has been only two days since she came here. Let's find out about this later" the another nurse said when the doctor lady reached.

"Can you both go check the 357 room patient?" She asked in soft voice. She didn't speak like a sexy lady tone rather she seem to be a normal person.

Then she asked to them eyeing at me "Any problem?"

"She is not a patient or their relative. She is saying that she's Dr. Ryan's wife. Don't mind her" the other nurse told.

"You didn't go still?" nurse Ana asked me and I turned to go out.

As I walked down the stairs, I thought about the lady doc. I have seen her somewhere. I am trying to remember. But, I am not getting it. I was thinking deeply and walked out of the hospital.

My eyes caught the cafe next to the hospital. By now, I was mentally exhausted and tired. There were two reasons. One - Ryan didn't talk about our marriage to anyone. Why?? Second - They are gossiping that lady doc with Ryan which I felt irritating. I was very much angry and disappointed with Ryan. wherever I go, why I am getting treated like this??

I am totally totally disappointed. I remember him saying about Maria's so, I thought to have a coffee there. I walked in when the bell attached to the door chimed and I heard a voice.

"Welcome" I heard. The cafe wasn't that big but it was old fashioned. Like Ryan said it must be famous. The tables weren't fully occupied and busy. But I could say that the shop gets loose crowds.

I walked to the counter to see an old lady in her late 60s. She had a welcoming sweet smile and had a homely vibes.

"One regular coffee please" I asked her when she looked at me like examining my face.

"If I am not wrong, you are Ryan's wife. Right?" She asked me and I was beyond shocked because I didn't expect her to recognize me by thinking the way I got treated at the hospital.

"Ye..yeah...yes I am Ryan's wife" I said, still confused.

"Wow...You look simple and beautiful just as Ryan described. He had shown you in his mobile. I am happy to see you" she beamed with happiness.

"I am glad to meet you too mam" I said, with a smile.

"Oh dear. Just call me Maria or granma. Sit dear, I will come with your order" she said while she called someone to take over the counter.

I sat there for five minutes when she came with two cups of coffee.

"Here's your coffee dear. I have heard a lot about you from Ryan. I always ask him to come with you one day. Now, finally got to see you" she said, while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Thank you. I have heard about you too granma. Ryan used to say about you too. But, I didn't find time to see you" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, Ryan is such a sweet child. I have known him for years. He is such a genuine, honest soul I have ever seen and you too, just by looking at you, I can say you are the same type as Ryan. Have your coffee dear" she said, while I took a sip of my coffee.

"Yeah, he's a perfect person" I said, when she spoke to me the next second.

"Why do you look dull, dear?" She asked me squeezing her eyebrows.

"I am fine granma" I said but I know She won't believe it and I also couldn't act like am fine.

"Nah..you look dull. What happened? Did you come to see Ryan?" She asked me and I couldn't withhold my disappointments. I told her about everything that happened. When I told her, I got tears loaded in my eyes thinking of Ryan. Here am not weak but it's just that... you know how I feel.

"Ohh dear.." she said as she kept her hands above mine. She was about to speak when the door bell chimed.

I turned to look at the person. Usually I don't turn to look but I just felt to see this time.

There I saw...

-×-×-×-×-×-

Continuation in the 52th chapter. If you like this chapter, vote and comment.

~ 925 words ~