Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas," Zakai said as he knocked on the door.
"Zakai?" Silvia sleepily answered the door. She rubbed her eyes, either out of sleep or disbelief. "Y-you're back!"
"Well, it's Christmas. And I can't not visit the...second bestest girl in Remnant." He smiled kindly. But she only frowned.
"Second?" She put a hand on her hip as she bit her lower lip softly. "First. I'm the best girl. I don't care about your girlfriend, understood." She pressed her finger to my lips, preventing me from speaking. "Secondly," she grinned as she pointed up with the same finger. She had pointed to the mistletoe hanging under the door way. "Are you going to keep with the traditions or break them cause I'm only second be-" he kissed her softly before walking in.
"Why are you like that," he sighed as he dropped a bag on the floor he had been carrying on his back. She stared curiously with a smile.
"Because I believe you know it's the truth. And why would you come back if you didn't somewhat like me?"
"...Fair point," he muttered as he sat back on the comfy chair. "But it's not because I like you. I entertain you," he stated.
"Sure," she rolled her eyes. "So..." she began, looking at the bag. "What did you bring?"
"Huh, this?" He motioned towards the bag. "Oh. It's just some gifts for you and your parents." He scratched the back of his hand. He hadn't bought the gifts, ironically. He actually created them. The magic he was given allowed him to create things of his desire, to an extent. It does not include weapons, only things of life that bring joy and prosperity, not death and destruction.
"Well," she tilted her head like a cat. "Can I take a peak?" He looked at his wrist, as if he had a watch.
"Mmm...you have 30 minutes until Christmas. It's still Christmas Eve," he hissed in a breathe disappointedly.
"But the fact that's it's Christmas Eve means I get to open one present, right?"
"You only have one present," he remarked. "So like hell you're opening i-"
"Please?" She blinked slowly at him, staring into his eyes. He simply blinked slowly.
"....No."
"Oh come on," she put a hand to her hips. "Just let me open it please."
"What do I get out of it?" He tilted his head in question.
She smiled devilishly as she loosened the top button of her shirt. "Anything you want." She stated.
His face went red as he raised his hand in surrender. "W-woah!" He started. "You may want to chill with that," he laughed softly.
"I'm not joking," she whispered into his ear as she got closer to him. "Anything. You. Want." Sue blew into his ear.
His blood rushed through his body and he could feel his body getting hotter and hotter. His heart beating faster. His breathing quickened as he shot up and pinned her down on the couch, him on top of her.
He leaned to her ear, her breathing slow and heavy. He could hear her heart beating fast and loud."Watch what you say," he whispered. "Cause I'm more than you could handle."'
She grabbed his scarf and pulled his neck to her as she licked it softly, sending a shiver down his spine. "I think I'm more than you can handle." She whispered as she leaned back and looked into his eyes. "Or maybe we're just enough for each other."
He stared at her for a while before breathing heavily and letting her go.
"You failed the test," he said as he stood up and dusted his hands.
Her face went red from embarrassment. "F-failed?" She stated confused. "Failed what test?"
"Well, just now you were a naughty, naughty girl." He started as he reached into the bag, pulling out some coal. "And I predicted that and brought this in advance."
She frowned heavily at him. "Really," she started. "That's what you got me? For real?"
"Woah. Calm down," he laughed nervously as she actually started getting heated. "It may be coal," he started. "And yes you were naughty," he chuckled. "But you see, sometimes naughty and ugly things," he clasped his hand around the coal and squeezed, causing it to crack and dust. "Can lead to beautiful things." As he opened his hand, a Diamond ring was inside of it. "Now I know what your thinking," he started.
"Oh my gosh!" She squealed. "An engagement ring?!"
"W-what?! N-no!" He shook his hands in defiance. "It's a promise ring," he began. "It's me just promising to you that I will always be there for you, whenever and wherever you need me." He smiled. He then reached into the bag and pulled out a scroll. It wasn't an ordinary scroll however. It was one that allowed her to contact him no matter what. Signal or no.
He wanted to give one to Ruby as well, but he couldn't....as he was being prevented from seeing her.
She smiled brightly as he slide the ring on her finger and gave her the scroll, explaining what it does. She was thrilled that they could now have instant contact instead of sending letters, as they have been doing the past week or so.
"Well," he sighed as he stood up. "It's time I take my leave again." He stretched.
"Wait..." she stood up quickly but came to a halt soon after.
"What?" He asked.
"...Stay...Stay with me. Please."
"..stay with you?" He tilted his head, a small blush on his face. "I can't do that," he shook his hands.
"We don't have to do anything. Just...stay with me..."
"...I...guess I can stay one night." She smiled brightly at his response and lead him to her room.
"Well...it is late." She stated, as it was 1AM. "And you have a long journey tomorrow. So we should sleep now." She stated as she started taking her clothes off.
"H-HAY!" He looked away and covered his eyes with his hands, yet opening his fingers slightly to get a peak. He couldn't help it!
She chuckled as she covered her self, even though she had underwear on. She then slipped into pajamas and then lied in bed, holding the blanket open for him.
"Come on," she motioned. "It's cold. Get in." She wasn't wrong. It was cold.
He climbed into the bed, nervously and hesitantly. She spooned him and snuggled close. Not long after her breathing became steady and slow, meaning she was asleep. He sighed softly as his eye lids became to heavy to keep open, and sleep soon took over.

 He sighed softly as his eye lids became to heavy to keep open, and sleep soon took over