Chapter 29- I'm gonna....KILL YOU!

"Hey, Kai. Mind helping me?" Jeremy called out to him. He was currently on the process of carrying several baskets of food.
  "Woah, don't hurt yourself old man," Zakai laughed as he jogged up to him.
  "Old? Please. I'm only in my forties." Jeremy said as he gave Zakai the majority of the load.
  "Ah. Still got plenty of strength in you," he replied as he rolled his eyes. Causing Jeremy to laugh.
  They began walking in silence. The conversations of the villagers echoed around them. Someone was talking about the whether while another was talking about their daughter starting to rebel.
  "So," Jeremy broke their silence. "You've been here about a week and we're doing fine now. So why are you still here?"
  "What, am I not welcome here?" He jested.
  "No it's not that. It's just that I know you have people to go to. To help."
  "...Yeah...I just worry for all of you," Zakai said softly.
  "I know you do. I just worry for you sometimes too."
  "Why?"
  "I know you're worried about whoever you were with before coming here."
  "Yeah, but I'm sure they're fi-"
  "No you aren't. I can tell you're worried about them Kai. So why not just go?"
  "...."
  "We'll be fine, Kai. And if we ever need any help, we'll send a message via Marco."
  "...," Zakai sighed. "Alright, I'll get going after I help you with this." Jeremy smiled a reply.

  "Goodbye again, Kai!" Mina called out, along with Lea who was jumping up and down and waving.
  "Come visit us again soon!" Lea called out.
  "I will." Zakai waved them off as he walked away.
SCREECH!
  Marco flew down from the sky and landed on Zakais shoulder. "Hey now, what're you up to?" He laughed.
  "He's going with you," Jeremy said as he walked up to Zakai.
  "What? But what if you need to send a message?"
  "Easy. Marco is a bird. He's technically gonna he with you, but he can fly at will. So you can tell him to check on us periodically and if we need help when he comes we'll send a letter. And we'll also send a letter letting you know that we're fine and how things are going."
  "Are you sure?"
  "It wasn't my choice. It was Marcos."
  "He's a bird." At that Marco pecked his head. "Ouch!"
  "He's a bird with intelligence. We know what he wants. And he wants to go with you."
  "...Alright. If you say so." He pet Marco's head. "You ready for an adventure?"
SCREECH!
  "Alright, then lead the way. Cause I have no idea how to get back to everyone!"
Screech?
  "What's that mean?! Just lead the way."
  At that Marco took off into the sky. He circled around before letting out any other cry and heading west.
  "This is goodbye again guys," Zakai said as he took off in a small backwards jog.
  "No, not goodbye. See you later." At that, Zakai smiled and turned around taking off in a sprint after Marco.

When Zakai arrived, the entire place was in chaos.
"What the hell happened here?!" He looked around in bafflement. The entire academy was being attacked by members of the White Fang.
"Hey, there's a person right there. Let's get him!" Several of the Faunus charged at him. One swung a sword at him, which he simply dodged and round house kicked him, sending him flying into one of the others.
The second Faunus shot a gun at him. He pulled out his sword and blocked just in time to deflect it. He then tossed his weapon, handle first, smacking the Faunus in the face, knocking her out before yanking his weapons back to his hands.
"Well, that takes care of that," he mumbled. Marco called down to him from the sky. At the same time, his vision changed to a birds eye view and he saw through Marcos eyes.
He saw Ruby, Yang, Jaune, Weiss, Ren, Nora and others fighting in a building not to far from him. His vison returned to normal and he yelped in surprise.
"What the hell was that!"
(Spoiler alert Marco is a bit like Zwei, like how we know Zwei has Aura hence he can head butt a damn Beowulf and get launched at a giant robot with no damage. Marco can connect with people and their Aura and let them see through his eyes. He finds this out later when he goes to revisit the village. Just want to clear it up so there aren't questions)
"Well, who cares," he muttered as he made his way to the building. "I need to help them."

"Zakai!" Ruby was the first to see him.
"Ruby! You okay! I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I got held up."
"It's fine," she smiled. "But we need to stop them!" She looked towards who she was talking about, and so did he. His eyes widened in surprise.
As he looked at them his vision went static and he grabbed his head in pain.
"Gah.." he grabbed his head as hundreds of memories flew through his brain.
"Oh, it's you," Cinder sneered. "The boy who denied my request."
"Request. Zakai, what's she talking about?" Ruby looked at him. All the fighting had stopped.
"I...can't remember...." he muttered. The memories that had flashed in his vision did just that. Flashed. He couldn't grasp any of them. Although he recognized several places. He even recognized that village he rested at. The place he had grabbed those glowing crystals from.
"Want me to help with that?" Emerald smirked. He looked over at her and frowned.
"I'm sorry. Who are you?" He asked.
"The one who erased all those precious memories of yours."
  "Wait. What? What's she talking about?" Jaune asked. "Erased your memories? Do you not remember us?"
  "No. I do. It's just weird. I know all of you, but I don't remember meeting all of you."
  "How long?" Nora asked.
  "...Since I ran into y'all on the road...no...before then. Thats how long I've forgotten..."
  "No, you didn't forget. I just hid them." Emerald mocked. And if you want, I'll bring them back, right now. ALL OF THEM!" With a snap of her fingers all his memories came back. The good, and the bad.
  The smell of smoke surrounded him and he was alone in a fire blazed village.
  "No. No!" He looked around in fear, holding his head. He was a child again.

  *Rubys POV*

  "What did you do to him!" Ruby demanded.
  "Oh, I gave him back all his memories and upon doing that I put him in his worst nightmare," Emerald replied.
  "Bring him back!"
  "Hmm, no. I don't think I will."
  "Ahh!" At that, the fighting resumed. With Zakai standing still in a hallucination.

  *Zakis POV*

  "No no no no no no no no no!" He cried as he crouched down. "I'm not living through this again! I can't!"
In an instant, he was out of the vision. The reason? The fighting had once again stopped.
"WEISS!" Ruby's voice called out, and her eyes began to glow silver, but at that same instant, Emerald knocked her out from behind.
"Ruby!" He went to go for her only to hear Jaune panicking to his left. He turned his head to see Weiss in his arms, and his eyes widened in disbelief.
"Oops," Cinder chuckled. "I think I killed her."
"Cinder...," His voice was cold and flat, the atmosphere around them changed to dark and heavy. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna....." he was shaking, his hands clenched tightly into a fist. Lightning began to form around his arms and all on the ground below him.
She looked at the ground and began to step back. Emerald and Mercury did the same, fear and confusion in their eyes.
"I'm gonna....KILL YOU!" In a bright flash a sword appeared in his hand while several dozen appeared behind his back in the air.
Her eyes widened in fear, along with everyone else.
"You think you can kill whoever you want..." he chuckled. "Well, if you can do it, why can't I?" He kicked off the ground and appeared in front of her. She gasped, and that was the only thing she was able to do.
He slashed her side with the blade, cutting her skin, but barely due to her aura. But the impact sent her flying back into a wall.
"ACK!" The impact knocked the wind out of her.
"Cinder!" Emerald went to attack him but one of the blades in the air stabbed her clothing, sending her straight to him. He caught her by the throat, chocking her.
  "Shut the hell up," he said as he threw her down. He flicked his wrist in a downward motion and a dozen blades stabbed into her. But she vanished in a puff of smoke. "Tsk, another hallucination," he turned his head to the right to see her, looking at him in fear.
  She realized that he was really going to kill her.
  His attention went back to Cinder who was now standing up.
  "What the hell are you! What semblance is this! I've never seen anything like this!"
  He smiled and replied, "I think it's better off if you don't know about me, right?" He pointed the sword that was in his hand at her and several dozens blades that were in the air rotated all at once and pointed at her. "So...are you ready to die now?"
  He noticed Cinder looking around and then smile.
  "Not today I'm not." At that, she ran towards an elevator, along with another woman with black hair.
  "I don't think s-"
  "I have this, Zakai!" Yang yelled towards him as she ran past him." Mercury went to attempt to stop her, grabbing her robotic arm, which she just detached from herself and continued running. Making it towards the elevator that just shut.
  At that, he turned his attention to Emerald and Mercury along with another man he had no idea was. "So...Who am I having fun with now?"