Chapter 17- This...isn't good..

"You don't scare me, boy," The man said.
"I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to warn you," Zakai retorted.
"Hmmahahahahahahaha, well, you see, my name is Tyrian, not that you'll need to know it, as you'll be dead soon!" He charged at Zakai.
Rin started shooting at him, he deflected the bullets with his tail as he continued his charge.
Zakai jumped in the air as he got closer and did a back flip and tossed his sword.
This time he didn't aim for Tyrian, he aimed for the ground behind him. He pulled on the chain and he was pulled to the ground at high speeds, using his feet to kick Tyrian, who blocked it, causing a shockwave to appear.
  His tail went to stab Zakai, but he twisted and just managed to dodge it and do a spin kick, which Tyrian dodged by jumping back.
  Zakai pulled the chain, brining the sword back to him. "You're pretty good," he said.
  "Hahaha, I'm not even trying." Tyrian mocked.
  "And who said I was?" Zakai questioned. "I just wanted to see how you fought and reacted, and I'll tell you that this won't be ea-"
  "Kai!" Ruby tackles him to the ground, causing an acid ball to just miss him.
  "Hahahaha, I almost got you. This'll be easy." Tyrian laughed. "Easy easy easy!"
  "Are you okay?" Zakai asked Ruby, grabbing her face and turning her head to check for any injuries. Her face turned deep red.
  "I should be asking you that...." she mumbled as she stood up.
  "Ah, I see." He replied as he stood up as well. He looked at Tyrian. "Combo?" He asked.
  "You mean...team attack? Let's do it! The Ruby, Zakai combo!"
  "Haha, the RuKai combo," he gave a name to it.
  "Let's go," she charged at Tyrian with her scythe. Zakai followed not far behind.
  "I'll go left," Zakai said.
  "And I'll go right," she finished.
  They both took off in their assigned directions. Zakai came in fast and jumped and did a slam attack. Tyrian blocked his attack with a weapon that was like a shield with axes on it, as Ruby attacked he blocked with his tail.
  With his feet still in the air from the jump attack, Zakai twirled upside down and tossed the sword at his feet, he barely managed to dodge the blade but as soon as the blade stuck into the ground directly behind Ruby, he yanked himself forward, landing behind Ruby. Ruby jumped back.
  Zakai placed the blade in the palm of his hand and Ruby landed on top of it, he shoved her up as she jumped, sending her high into the air. Tyrian, surprised, looked up.
  "Keep your eyes on me!" Zakai charged at him, causing Tyrian to focus on him and block his attack using his tail and his weapon. Zakai grinned.
  "What do you find funny?" Tyrian chuckled.
  "Take this!" Ruby's voice sounded from above as she slammed her scythe down. Tyrian used his tail to try and attack Zakai. He dodged it by jumping back, allowing Tyrian to block her attack just in time. But the impact sent him skidding back a few feet.
  "So annoying!" Tyrian hissed as he started shooting bullets out his gun at Ruby. She flinched, but Zakai jumped in front of her and started deflecting the bullets with his sword until they stopped coming.
  "Thanks, Zakai," she said as the bullets stopped coming.
  "I told you, call me Kai, it's easier," he smiled softly. Her cheeks went a slight shade of red.
  "O-okay...."
  "Hey kids, no flirting in the middle of a fight," a new voice appeared from no where.
  "Flirti- What? I'm just being-" Zakai started but was interrupted.
  "Uncle Qrow?" Ruby asked in awe.
  "Hey, kiddo," he smiled as he walked up to them, looking cool and relaxed.
  "I wish I was that cool," Zakai said in his head.
  "What do you mean? You are cool," Juan said. "One of the coolest guys I know."
  "Wait, I said that out loud?"
  Juan laughed softly.
  "Kids, stay back." Qrow said as he pulled out his sword. "This guy isn't like anyone else you've faced before."
  "No, we're gonna help," Ruby said.
  "In any way we can," Juan added.
  "Agreed!" Nora stated.
  "Indeed. We shall help you, after all. The more the merrier." Rin said.
  Zaikai's vision went static and names came back to him as he fell to his knees.
  'Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Juan Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Rin, Pyrrha Nikos.'
  "Kai, you okay?" Juan asked worriedly as he grabbed his shoulder.
  His vision returned and he looked up at Juan.
  "Y-Yeah. I'm good. Thanks, Juan." Zakai said.
  'How'd I know his name?'
  "Good, then let's get ready for a fight," Rin said as he and Juan helped him get up.
  "Fine, but be safe about it," Qrow said.
  "We'll be fine," Ruby stayed as she flapped her wrist, dismissing his worry.
  "I hope so," Zakai muttered. He knew this guy wasn't ordinary.
  Qrow went at Tyrian with a flurry of slashes, as everyone joined in to help for a second when they could. Tyrian seemed to be able to keep up with all their attacks though, no matter what they did.
  "Tak! This guy's annoying," Zakai growled as he jumped back from an attack just in time.
  "Agreed," Rin added.
  "What are we gonna do? He's all over the place," Nora complained.
  "I don't know,"Ruby said, frustrated.
  Zakai watched Qrow fight Tyrian, studying both their fighting style and patterns.
  "Predict his attacks and predict his reaction to your counter," Zakai said.
  "What?" They all said at once.
  "Attack him and predict his reaction and act accordingly," he simplified.
  "Oh, I see. So study his reactions and react to them," Juan said.
  "Mmm, basically what I said, so yes," Zakai said. "But we can only attack one at a time, not including Qrow. We let Qrow attack and when we see an opening, we go for it."
  "Understood," Nora smirked.
  "Alright, then let's go," Zakai looked at Tyrian and Qrow, he saw Qrow going to slash to the left and saw Tyrians body turning to the left to dodge under it.
  "Got ya!" Zakai kicked off the grounded and appeared under Qrow sword, where Tyrian was dodging.
  Tyrian's eyes widened as Zakai slashed his side with his sword. It only cut through the fabric of his clothes before he stuck his tail into the ground and pulled himself back.
  "Annoying pest!" Tyrian hissed insanely.
  "Aw, what's the matter? Mad that I got the drop on ya? Guess you aren't as good as ya think," Zakai leaned over mockingly and tapped his head, insinuating that Tyrian has no brain.
  He laughed insanely. "I'll take your brain and feed it to Beowulf's!"
  "Woah, that's kinda dark," Zakai chuckled.
  "Shut up." Qrow went back to attacking him.
  Everyone took turns getting at Tyrian, watching for openings.
  When it came to be Zakai's turn, he had a jump slash coming when he saw Tyrian smirk.
  "Gotcha!" His went to stab Zakai who dodged mid air, circling around the length of his tail on the way down until his sword made contact with Tyrians weapon.
  "Looks like you missed," Zakai smirked.
  "Did I?" Tyrian laughed and looked over Zakai's shoulder. He followed his gaze to see that he hadn't been going for him with his tail, but for Ruby, but Qrow had jumped in the way.
  Zakai's eyes widened.
  "Uncle Qrow???" Ruby's voice sounded shaken.
  "It's...gonna be okay....kiddo," his voice sounded weak.
  "Looks like you aren't as smart as you think," Tyrian mocked.
  "Tsk! SHUT UP!" Zakai pressed a button on the top grip of his sword. Instantly his chain started glowing black, making its way from his upper arm all the way down to the sword. Once it hit the hilt, the missing piece of the blade appeared in the form of black dust.
  He pushed Tyrian back and slashed, he blocked with his weapon, but the impact of the sword sent Tyrian skidding back. Before he could regain balance, Zakai charged at him, this time the chain turned blue and the blade part of the blade made of dust appeared blue, he slashed at the air directly in front of Tyrian and a pillar of ice appeared that nearly stabbed him in the eye.
  Before anyone saw it coming, Ruby slashed her scythe into the ground between Tyrians tail.
  "Leave us alone!" She pulled the trigger on her scythe, sending her flying back as well as cutting off Tyrians tail. He screamed in pain and anger.
  "Y-you'll pay for this! All of you!" He hissed as he turned tail, or what was left of it, and ran.
  "Uncle Qrow," Ruby's shaky voice sounded from behind Zakai. He turned around and saw him lying on the ground.
  "Are you okay?" She asked.
  "This...isn't good.." he replied, moving his hand showing the wound, and the poison in it.