Chapter 34- None of your damn buisness

"Wait, so you are going to kiss me?" Silvia asked, her face flushed.
"What? No!" He put his hands up to his chest in a surrender fashion.
"But...you made it seem like you were going to."
"Did I? My bad. What I meant was I'll do you a single favor, but you gotta keep it a secret." He winked.
"Can the favor be-"
"No it can't be a kiss." He frowned.
"Tsk. Fine. How about...you tell me about yourself. What's your semblance?" She tilted her head.
"Well, there isn't much about me to know, besides that I'm a huntsman in training, which you know already, and that my name is Zakai Snyder. Also, my semblance is...I don't know." He laughed softly and in embarrassment.
"You don't know what it is?"
"No, I don't. It's weird, that's all I can say."
"Makes sense. Weird semblance for a weird person." Silvia scoffed at him.
"I am not weird. If anything, you are. First you tried to kill me when we first met, then you want a kiss? What's next?"
"I would say marriage," she smirked. "But you already offered that. And sorry to say, I'm going to have to deny."
"Aw. Really?" Zakai fake pouted. "Why?"
"Well, first. When I first met you, you gave off the atmosphere of a psycho. Second-" a loud crash made her stop mid-sentence. She went to ask what thy was, only to see Zakai gettin up and pulling a sword out of his pouch.
  "They're here." He said as he ran into the hall way, Silvia following behind him.
  They leaned over the rail to see the front of the house destroyed and her parents being held captive by the two bandits. And they were exactly who Zakai thought they were.
  "So, George," Ben, the male asked. "Do you have what we asked for?"
  "I have something better." George smirked. Ben put his gun to George's temple. "And what's that?!" He asked coldly.
  "George, honey!"Julia cried out.
"I'll be okay." He smiled at her, causing tears to run down her face.
"Prepare to die, old man." Ben went to pull the trigger.
"GEORGE!" His wife called out.
BANG
"Huh!!"
Zakai has grabbed Ben by the wrist and had flicked his wrist upwards, sending the bullet nowhere.
"You!" Ben hissed.
"Shut the hell up." Zakai scoffed as he kneed him in the gut. Ben gasped for air as Zakai grabbed him by his collar and lower hem of his shirt, tossing him out the house. Silvia came down from the staircase and kicked Ann, who was the female bandit, sending her flying out the house too.
Before Zakai could scoff at her for jumping into the fight, she spoke.
"Don't you dare scold me," she started. "This is my house, and my family. I won't let them terrorize us any longer."
"Just don't get in my way." Zakai stated. "They're dangerous. I know them from a few years ago...when I was a bandit..." he was referring back to when he had no purpose and was wondering around aimlessly. "But those were different times. And these two..." he clicked his tongue. "Almost killed me."
Silvia said nothing. Just followed him as they went outside where the battle was going to take place. There was snow everywhere, and it was a large clearing, easily a good place for an open battle.
Zakai adjusted his scarf then cracked his finger with his thumb.
"Time for pay back, Benji." Zakai sneered.
"Don't call me that, lost one. Ann, you take care of the girl. I can handle Zakai."
"Pfft." Zakai tried to hold in a laugh, but alas. It failed. "Hahahahah! Me? Handle? Hahah. Benji...." his voice slowly went cold. "You couldn't even handle taking care of your own sister. How the hell are you gonna handle me?"
"How dare you!!!" Ben ran at him full speed. His semblance was active, which increased his strength dramatically.
He pulled his sword from its sheath and started shooting at Zakai with his gun. Zakai easily deflected the bullets with is blade, and as he got closer, he pulled a second one out and blocked his sword with one hand, as well as a pistol whip that was coming with the other.
"I see you've gotten stronger," Ben hissed.
"And I see you haven't grown at all."
Ben growled as he pushed forward, shoving Zakai back a few yards. He kept his balance, no problem, but he was watching Silvia from the corner of his eye, making sure she was doing fine.
He saw she was doing fine so he sighed and cracked his neck. "Okay, Benji." Zakai smiled slowly and devilishly.
"Time to get real..." he spun both swords in his hand above his head. They scratched each other, causing sparks to fly before he brought them back to his side.
He ran at Ben, slashing up when he reached him. Ben blocked with his sword, then brought his gun up to fire. Zakai stabbed his other sword into the ground next to him and reached past Bens arm, yanking down and twisting, causing the gun to fire at the ground behind him. He then spun, tossing Ben and causing him to slide a few feet away.
Zakai grabbed the sword out the ground and ran at him.
Ben growled in anger, his strength increasing once more. Zakai slashed at him, and Ben blocked. He sheathed his gun and pulled his second sword out from his back. He swung at Zakai, who also blocked.
They started slashing at each other. Their blades hitting and sparking. They seemed to be in a dance, as Zakai twirled around Ben in a circle, his back to him, still blocking his attacks, before he faced him again and slashed down with his left blade, cutting Bens chest.
Ben jumped back a few feet and hissed inward.
Zakai had cut deep, and it wasn't going to heal fast or easy.
"Come on Ben. I thought you were stronger than that." Zakai laughed smuglly.
Ben simply smiled, making Zakai frown. "You think I care about you? We just wanted to kill the girl."
"Silvia?" Zakai asked, his eyes wide. He turned over, only to see that Silvia had beaten Ann and was watching Zakai. Her eyes widened as she saw him look at her. And he immediately knew that he messed up.
He was rammed into and was carried a few yards before he was slammed into and through a shed wall, knocking the wind out of him. He felt his left arm break and he hissed inward in pain.
Ben went to jump on him, but Zakai placed his feet on his stomach and sent him flying back.
He quickly but painfully got up. He only had his right arm to use and he made his way back into the opening.
Fighting Ben in a small space was suicide. His semblance makes him too strong to fight in hand to hand combat. And with a broken arm even more so.
He watched Ben come out the shed with a smile on his face.
"Oh Kai. Always the one to worry about those around you. It's never been hard to distract you. And that's why your going to die. Because I also know you're to much of a man to have someone else finish you battle for you." And he was right.
Zakai has already signaled for Silvia to stay back. "You're right," Zakai said softly. "I am always worried about those around me. But that's because I'm human." His hair was covering his eyes as he spoke. "Just like you, I have flaws. Yours is just a tad bit worse than mine. Mine is caring to much for others. Yours is caring to much about yourself." Lighting started to surfing Zakai. But it soon vanished. "And that's why I'm going to kill you. You self-loving bastard!" Zakai ran at him. Ben just laughed and got ready for Zakai to approach. When he was in close proximity, Ben slashed at Zakai, near his broken arm. A small flash blinded them both for a second, and the sound of metal hitting metal clicked in the silent air.
"What the hell!" Ben said in awe.
Zakai has summoned a dagger in his mouth and he was using it to slide up Bens blade so as to get closer. When he was close enough, Zakai stabbed his sword in his right hand straight through Ben.
"What...the hell...was that..." Ben muttered before coughing up blood. Zakai pulled the blade out and Ben fell to his knees, then on his stomach. The snow turned red slowly were his body lie.
The dagger vanished and Zakai sneered. "That was none of your damn business."