Chapter 53-Magic

Blood dripped down the side oh his face as he held the sword tightly in his left hand.
"You will die today," the dragon hissed at him. Zakai wasnt the only one injured. He had hurt the dragon/being pretty badly. It's left wing was torn, one eye was forced closed by a slash wound, and there were cuts and swords stabbed all in its body.
"I thought I told you to shut the hell up!" Ten swords appeared behind Zakai as he said this. They all pointed towards the Dragon who frowned at the power he now controlled.
He had full control over the semblance, being able to use it to its full potential.
The swords went flying towards the dragon, who simply turned quickly flicking its tail which created a gust of wind that sent the swords flying away from it and sending Zakai flying back, nearly falling into the pool of black below.
He quickly got up and got farther away from the pool of darkness before more swords were summoned above the Dragon. He sent them straight down to stab into its flank, but the dragon let out a roar of fire into the air that melted and destroyed all the blades before they even reached it.
"You think you can defeat me with my own power? You can merely injure me, that is all."
"Yeah? Then why'd you give the power to Leo and want him to hunt you? It's not a hunt if the hunter can't kill the prey. So that means I can kill you!" Hundreds of swords summoned behind Zakai. His eyes were glowing bright blue and as the blades aimed towards the dragon, something crashed into the ground between them.
Dust covered the entire area, preventing Zakai from seeing anything. He looked around, not letting his guard down. He didn't know what had crashed between them, but for all he knew it was danger. He had no choice but to keep his guard up. After all, he was in enemy territory. The dust began clearing and he was able to just barely see in front of him. Nothing was there.
Behind you a voice from his shadows whispered into his ear.
Instantly he turned around. The sound of two metal objects clanged in the air. The dust slowly parted and Zakai was able to see again. He had blocked a sword from the being with his own. The being just stared at him, not moving anymore.
"Do you give up?" Zakai hissed. "Will you let me kill you?"
"That is enough," another voice spoke this time, coming from behind him.
The purple beings sword disappeared into thin air as it stepped back away from Zakai. "Brother," it said, a smile on its face.
Zakai turned around to see the other being. It was golden and also had horns just like the other. He backed up as it walked towards him.
"It is okay," it said as it kept walking until it reached him. It looked down at him, seeming to stare into his soul. "Zakai?" It seemed to ask.
When it spoke his name, a sense of warmth went through his body. "Y-yeah?" He answered out of instinct.
"I am sorry," it started. "For my brothers....idiocy."
"Hey, I'm no idiot. I was just teaching him a lesson. He defied me, the one who gave him his power."
"You gave him NO power!" The other beings voice seemed to shake the earth. "You cursed this poor child and have corrupted his body and mind!" The golden being looked down at Zakai. "And I shall no longer allow you to use this boy as your....play thing because you are bored of not doing anything!"
"Oh come on. It's not that bad, he's made friends because of what I've done to him. It all works ou-"
"Silence!" It demanded. "I have watched you torture one human for hundreds of years, and when he became to old to play with, you chose another to torture! I will not allow this anymore!" The golden being reached its hand out and placed its hand over Zakai's face.
In an instant, a surge of warmth went through Zakai's body and his shoulders felt lighter. Like the burdens and pain he carried were gone.
"There," it stated as it took away its hand. There was a purple orb hovering in its hand. "I have taken away the curse you've placed on him, along with the cursed power you gave him."
Zakai stood up, feeling lighter. All his wounds were healed as well. "What...what did you...."
"I just said," the golden being looked at him. "I have taken away your curse, as well as your cursed power."
"Y-you mean..." he looked at his right hand. It was still grimmified.
"I cannot heal any corruption that has already made progress," the being looked over at its so called brother. "Nor can he curse you any longer." In the beings other hand a golden orb appeared. "This...." it began as the orb slowly began making its way towards Zakai until it went into his chest. "This contains my power."
Zakai felt a rush of power surge through his body. "W-what is this..." he asked as he felt the strength surge through him.
"Now the question is, are you ready for more?" The being circled around him as it spoke. "If you are, then we ought to talk."
"Wait, what are yo-you can't take him from me! He's my to-" The purple being began to yell at the other, but in an instant they were both in a different area. It must have been teleportation.
"What are...what are you going to do with me?" Zaka asked as he looked up at the being before him.
"For hundreds of years, I've watched as my brother has singled out one human and tortured them. Put them through horrid experiences. And then I saw him change it to you, and I saw the pain you went through."
"...." Zakai said nothing. Just looked at the ground as the being continued talking.
"I could not watch as another innocent human was tortured. I'm sure he'd have made you immortal as well, making you suffer."
"So why did you decide to save me. And why are you giving me your power?"
The being stopped walking and looked at him. "I decided to save you because you are an important piece in the puzzle of this world. I shall not tell you how, but you are."
"Okay..." Zakai said confusingly.
"But as for the power I am giving you, it is simple. To make things clear, you no longer have the power my brother had, summoning weapons at will."
"But...that was a strong power," Zakai started. "Why would you take it away?"
"Because it was cursed. That power can not be held, let alone controlled, by a mere human."
"But I was controlling it!" Zakai stated. "Did you not see me fighting?"
"Do you not see what is has done to you," the being pointed at Zakai's arm. "You were being corrupted."
"How so? If the power was what was corrupting me, then how was Salem able to help me?"
"Because she has magic," the being stated. "And magic is powerful. Which is why I will be giving it to you."
"Wait, what?" Zakai asked.
"Magic. I shall give you the power of magic. Not just ordinary magic, however. You shall have powers that I have."
"Okay...and what does this magic let me do?" Zakai asked.
"Almost anything." The being stated. "You will be able to do anything I can, but I only ask one thing of you."
"And what's that?"
"Use the power I give you ONLY when you must. Do not use it just because you can. I trust you to understand."
"...yeah...of course," Zakai stated.
"And another thing. I ask that you not go back to Atlas..." When it said this, the being stated directly at Zakai.
"Wait, what? W-why? That's where Ruby and everyone is."
"Something bad is going to happen." The being stated. "And with the power I gave you, you would be able to stop it before the bad could even be thought of. But what is going to happen must happen. So you can't go back to Atlas."
"No. I can't do that. If something bad is going to happen, I have to be there. She needs me to be there!"
"I understand your frustration, but you cannot go back. Please, trust me."
Zakai looked at the being as it stood in front of him. He thought to himself. He would be given power beyond anyone's imagination, but he would have to wait and use it, on top of that he would have to wait to see Ruby again....but...if he went to see her now, something bad would happen. But if he waited a while, he would have the power to save her, save everyone. That was when he made up his mind.
"Okay," Zakai stated. "I'll stay away from Atlas."
"Good," the being smiled at him. "Now let your training begin."