Chapter 73- Save this world

"Wait...what?" He was back in the mountains, back where Silvia was. "This isn't where I wanted to go." He looked around. The others weren't with him.
  Were they safe? He could only pray.
  "Zakai." The voice that spoke was familiar. It was the God of Light.
  "Huh?" He looked behind him to see the God staring at him.
  "You've used your powers to much," he sighed softly. "Your body isn't meant to use the power I gave you freely. So now, you're body will start tearing itself apart from the inside out. I brought you here cause I'd thought it be best for your friends not to see this."
  "Wait, what do you me-" THUMP-THUMP. He felt a pain in his heart, as if someone was squeezing it. "ACK!" He hacked up blood onto the snow as he fell to his knees.
  This pain was like none he's ever felt. He wanted to die.
  "GAHHH!" He screamed in pain as he felt his organs moving around. We're they moving? He couldn't tell. It sure as hell felt like it.
  "Zakai?!" He heard Silvia's voice call from ahead. The God had vanished already as she ran up to him, seeing the blood coming from his mouth. "Oh my god! No, Zakai!" She slid to her knees as she grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes.
  "S-Silvia, get away!" He didn't want her to see what was going to happen.
  "No! I'm not leaving you to die on your own!" She hissed at him. "I'm tired of you always telling me what to do, like you know what's best for me!"
  "I do know." He knew she wouldn't want to see this.
  "Obviously you don't!" She cried as tears filled her eyes. "Because of you did, you wouldn't leave me here alone to go see-" she cut herself off as she averted her gaze.
  Was she...sad he was going to see Ruby? It would make sense, he knew she loved him.
What was it that he felt for her? Was it love? Or was it something similar to it? Every time he looked at her, he thought of Yue, but...Yue was gone.
Tears filled his eyes, not just from sadness, but from pain. The tears soon turned into blood.
"I'm sorry, Silvia...." He whispered as his vision started to haze. "I've hurt you, haven't I?" And now, because of him, she too was immortal. Doomed to live a life of eternity. "Now only are you immortal...but you'll have to watch everyone you love die.." he hick upped.
"Not everyone," she took his hand. Tears fell from her face as she spoke. "You'll still be around. And even if you stay with Ruby until she dies. And even if you find someone after her. I'll always wait for you. After all, we have all eternity to fall in love."
He wasn't able to reply, as the world went black....

"GASP!" He shot up, gasping for air.
"Kai?" Silvia looked at him with a soft smile.
"S-Silvia?" He starred into her eyes that were full of worry and love. "Silvia...I...I lo-"
"Zakai," the Gods voice interrupted him, and both his and Silvias gazed turned to it.
"W-what is that?" Silvia whispered in fear.
Zakai told her not to worry and explained who and what it was. She calmed down, but the fear stayed in her eyes.
"I'm sorry to Interrupt," it started. "But...you need to end Salem."
"How? Even with the powers you've given me, how can I kill her? She is imm-"
"Take it away from her." It interrupted once more. "Just as you took it away from Leo. Take it away from her. Take away her immortality. Abolish it, and then end her!"
"...I...I want to, but..." he looked at Silvia. "I don't want to leave her." Her face flushed at his statement and she quickly averted her gaze to the ground.
"....I see....but what if Ruby?" Tsk, why was it asking that?
"Don't make me feel more like a douche than I am..." he muttered.
"Hmm? Oh, sorry. Maybe I should inform you," it smiled. "Their memories of you have been erased."
"What?!" T-that wasn't...bad? No, it wasn't good! "Why!"
"The power you demonstrated. It's inhuman, not allowed. The only person, or peoples, who remember you, are Ozpin, and Salem. But even their memories have been slightly altered."
"Tsk..."
"Oh, Kai!" Silvia lunged to his arm, causing his face to flush red. "That means me and you can-"
"I know...bit still...I remember..." he remembered her smile. Her laugh...her growth, how's she's changed. He remembers how they first met. How she app....what...what was he thinking about?
"There, is that better?"
"What...are you referring to?" Zakai asked.
"Nothing," the God smiled. "You two...you were meant to be, Zakilvia."
"Huh?" They both tilted their heads.
"Nothing. It's just a name I think of when thinking of you two. But anyway, as I said, finish Salem."
"Yeah...of course.." he stared at the sky as he replied. "Finish Salem, and save this world from its suffering." A smile came to his face. "I can do that." He looked at Silvia and pressed his forehead to hers. "Will you wait for me until I get back?" He asked.
"Kai, you idiot." She punched his shoulder. "I told you. I'll wait for all eternity for you."
"Good!" He grinned. "Then I'll be back soon."
At that, he teleported back.