Chapter 22- Who's the new guy?

"Yang!?" Ruby sounded astonished, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry... I...I..." she was at a loss for words.
"It's okay, Ruby," Yang said as she hugged her. "It's okay...."
Sakai smiled at them. At how they got along so well as siblings.
'I wish...I had a sister or brother that I was close too,' he thought to himself.

"Hey Sis!" Young Zakai chuckled as he was hiding in a tree. "Bet you can't find m-"
"BOO!" She scared him, nearly making him fall out the tree, but she caught him. "Found you!" She smiled.
"No fair! Your semblance is so CHEAP! You can track people down by their smell no matter their distance," he pouted.
"Aww, it's not that cool," she down played herself.
"That's a lie! It's amazing! You can literally find ANYONE! It's totally cool! When you become a Huntress, you'll be the best one ever!"
"You think so?" She chuckled. "I hope so."
"I know so! And when you DO become the best," he grinned. "You'll have the best cook in the entire world cooking for you everyday when you get home!"
"Are you saying you're going to live with me when you're older?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Huh?" He looked at her. She was grinning.
"Like a married couple," she bumped her shoulder against his.
"What? Ew, gross. Like brother and sister," he said.
"Aww," she pouted. "You don't love sis?!" She pouted jokingly.
"THAT'S A LOADED QUESTION AND YOU KNOW IT!"

  Zakai was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed Ruby and everyone else was in the living room all talking to the girl named Yang.
  'Best check on the food,' he thought as he walked over to it and checked on it. It was ready.
  He prepped all the food onto plates for everyone and, like a waiter, carried them all out at once to them, telling them to grab one as he walked by.
  "This is so good!" Nora shouted. "So very good! You have skill!"
  "Haha, thanks," he scratched the back of his head.
  "Yep, my boyfriend sure can cook," Ruby said casually as she ate.
  "WHAT?!" Everyone looked at her then to him.
  "Yeah," he sighed. "I think y'all misinterpreted. There's a space between that boy and friend."
  "Is there?" Ruby asked as she looked at him in the eyes.
  "Uh....," he started sweating slightly.
  "What? Do you not like me?" She pouted.
   "THAT'S A LOADED QUESTION AND YOU KNOW IT!" She chuckled at him. "Besides," he sighed and put his hands on his hips. "I think I made that answer quite obvious earlier," he smirked.
  "S-shut up!" She blushed and threw a spoon at him, smacking him in the forehead.
  "Ow, Ruby!" He rubbed his forehead. "That actually hurt."
  "You deserved it," she huffed.
  "Oh?" He took a step closer to her. "Well then don't blame me when ya get what's comin' to ya."
  "What's coming to m-" he interrupted her by tickling her sides. "NO! STOP!" She laughed as she tried to escape by twisting and turning.
  "Not until you say uncle," he said as he got on top of her, restricting her movement, and continued to tickle her.
  "Z-ZAKAI! PLEASE!!!" She cried from laughter.
  "SAY UNCLE!"
  "U-U-UNCLE!" She cried out. He stopped and got off her.
  "See, you shoulda said that from the beginning," he shrugged.
  "Whatever," she puffed as she straightened out her combat dress. He smiled and chuckled softly. He felt like something was tugging at his heart.
  "Well back on topic," A white haired girl said as she cleared her throat. 
  'Ah. That's Weiss,' he thought.
"What are you all doing here?" She asked.
  "Looking for answers," Ruby replied. "And the best place to get them is at Mistral."
  "Hey, that's why we're going too," Yang smiled. "Guess great minds do think alike!"
  "Not so great if everyone thinks that way though, right?" Zakai said sarcastically.
  "What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss retorted.
  "Simple. Great minds are one of a kind, so if a group of people all think the same way, then they aren't so great are they? They're just normal."
  "I see you're just as pessimistic as always," Yang laughed as she slapped him on the back with her...robotic arm? He couldn't help stare at it, and when she noticed, a grave look came over her face.
  "It's cool," Zakai smiled. "Makes you look more like a bad a-"
  "Language," Ruby scolded.
  "Oh shut up," he sighed. "It makes you look awesome. Trust me," he smiled kindly.
  "When were you the type to comfort people?" Weiss remarked.
"Oh, I've always been the type. It's just people like you that make me not want to comfort others," he retorted.
"Stop guys," Ruby complained.
"What? She started it," he pointed at her.
"MOVING ON," Yang interrupted. "I came here for answers too," she frowned. "And...."
"Blake...," Weiss and Ruby said at the same time.
"Hey," Zakai scratched the back of his head. "I think we should all get some sleep. I'm sure we all need it."
"You can go on ahead, I'm not really tired," Nora replied. Everyone else agreed.
"Y'alls loss," he shrugged and headed to the nearest room. He took off his half over coat, shirt, socks and shoes. leaving his wrappings and the rest of his clothes, and soon fell asleep.

  "Zakai," a voice that sounded like his own woke him up. "Zakai, I swear if you make me call your name one more ti- OPEN YOUR EYES!" A slap to the face caused Zakai to open his eyes.
  "OW! Ru-huh?" He was in a plain of white. No grass, no sky, no wind, no color. Just white.
  "Finally," the voice sighed. Zakai looked at where the voice was coming from just to see himself, but, it wasn't him. But it was.
  "Who ar-"
  "Please don't ask stupid questions," He interrupted. "You already know who I am, so just shut up and listen."
  "Okay..," he replied.
  "You already know you lost your memory. But you also lost some of your power, if that makes sense."
  "How do you mean? I lost some of my power?"
  "Yes, when you lost your memory, you lost some of your old abilities. By abilities I mean your strength and speed. You are much weaker then what you use to be, what I use to be." He walked closer to him. "And although the memory loss was cause by another's semblance, you chose, I chose, to lock everything else away."
  "Why? Why would you do that to yourself?" Zakai asked.
  "Because, I wanted a fresh start," he looked down. "So I gave myself one."
  "So how do I get all of them back? My memories and power?"
  "You earn them," he replied. "As you prove to get stronger on your own, and to move on from how we, how I used to be, I will return your memories, my memories, as well as some of the power you lost."
  "And what happens when I recover all of it?!"
  "I'll vanish. This Zakai will cease to exist."
  "Wait so.....,"
  "Yes, you are the real you, I'm the fake. Now stop scaring the girl you love and pull yourself together!"
  "Y-yeah, okay. I will," he smiled in relief.
  "Good," the other Zakai walked up to him and grabbed his hand. A sudden warmth came over him as a memory came back to him.
  He was on his own, trying to activate his semblance, which now that he thinks about it he still doesn't know how to use, when Ruby walked out and interrupted him.
  The two conversed and it soon ended, as Zakai walked past her with a dark atmosphere leaving with him.
  "Please, change," the fake Zakai said as the hand he grabbed him with seemed to become transparent and Zakai felt a rush of power flow through him. "Now wake up."
  Zakai shot awake, falling out of his bed making a loud thump. He heard talking coming from the other room and headed into it, dressed as he slept.
  "You have silver eyes," a boy said as he looked at Ruby. Qrow was standing behind him, a smirk on his face.
  "Who's the new guy?" Zakai asked.