Chapter 70-Now....Begone

Blood spilled on the battle field. Not his, but his enemies.
"Die! Die! DIE!" He screamed the words each time he cut a Grimm in two. He was slowly making his way towards the large Grimm as fast as he could. To the place he knew Salem was.
A large elephant Grimm tried crushing him, but he just dodged. He lunged his hand forward and a Grimm shot out of his shadow, grabbing the elephant by its tusk. His Grimm threw it to the ground, and Zakai stabbed it in its stomach, cutting it open as it died and vanished into nothing.
His hands began to spark with electricity, and the sky started to flicker as the Grimm kept coming. The dark pool that killed Lea was spawning the Grimm. And the large Grimm kept making more and more. It was a never ending cycle.
All of Leo's memories flashed through Zakai's mind as he saw the pool of darkness, and the rage inside him boiled to the surface. He felt Leo's pain, his sorrow, his guilt. And he was going to fix it all. He was going to end all of this!
"You mustn't use that power." The God of Lights voice echoed in his head. "It is a curse. And it will bring you nothing but sorrow and death."
"Good. I want everything to die anyway...." he smiled as hundreds of swords appeared in the air and began raining down on the battle field like hell fire.
  Grimm started dying one by one, and Zakai could feel his Aura weakening-but he didn't care. He kept summoning more and more swords as they stabbed into the Grimm while his shadows and the atlas army killed the others.
  "I'm going to end this." He put his hand up as if he was holding something in his hand. A small orb appeared in it, made of fire. It slowly got larger and larger until it was the size of a large Grimm.
  "W-what is that? What is he doing?!" He heard some of the people scream and panic. He focused all his strength and the orb shrunk down to the size of a golf ball. It hovered over his hand and he smiled devilishly.
  He teleported above the battle field, looking down on it. He saw the people killing the Grimm. The battle field was scattered. But in order for him to do what he needed-He needed peace and separation. He raised his other hand, the Grimm one, and flicked his wrist forward. A wall was formed on the battle field, cutting off the Grimm and some of the people, others were still on the other side of the wall, but they soon got to the other side as his shadows began collecting the people one by one and bringing them to the opposite side of the wall.
  It didn't take long for them to finish.
  "Good." He smiled as he walked on the air, standing 100 feet above everyone else. They didn't even know where he went, and he could hear them panicking in confusion. He grabbed the ball of fire and held it with two fingers before turning his hand down and dropping it.
  All the people could see was a small glowing star like object falling from the sky. It was on the opposite side of the wall from them, and they assumed that was good, and they were right.
  It started falling slower as it reached near the ground, and soon it just hovered there, glowing.
  Not only were the people confused but so where the Grimm, as one of them walked up to it, inspecting it. Nothing happened.
  Zakai teleported back to the ground on the opposite side of the wall from the people.
  "Zakai?!" One of the soldiers called out. Whats going on?" He ignored her as he watched as the Grimm kept inspecting the ball of light.
  They seemed infatuated by it. And that was good. He raised his hand up, slowly.
  "What's he gonna do?"
  "No idea. Kill them all?"
  "How is he going to do that? He's one person. And they kept....spawning."
  "It's a never ending cycle. He can't kill what can be made just as fast as he can kill."
  My goal isn't to kill the Grimm....It's to show her the power I hold.
  Using his grimmified arm, he pressed his thumb to his middle finger. The Grimm seemed to be bored of the glowing object, but that was fine. Because it was ready now. He had kept the size small, but if he showed it's true size, it would have put Atlas to shame.
  "Now....begone." Snap. He snapped his finger, and in a blinding flash, everything went white.

All the Grimm on the battle field were wiped out in an explosion that shook Atlas, demolishing the field in front of him-leaving nothing but a Crater and the giant whale like Grimm that was ahead of him. It opened its mouth to spew out more ooze. And that's when he saw her. Salem.
  She was looking at him, and he saw something in her eyes. Anger? Hatred? No...it seemed more like fear. Yes. He could sense it. He could smell it emitting from her like a foul stench associated with gym socks.
  He smiled as their eyes met, but not for long as the mouth soon closed, cutting her from his sights. But at least he knew. He knew where she was.

  "Zakai!" Someone slapped him in his back. He clicked his tongue as he turned around. "What was that?" The man asked. "It was....well it was something. I just don't know what."
  "It was nothing." He replied. "Nothing you need to worry about." He felt weak-faint even. Was it because of the power he just used? No-unlikely. It must be the side effect he was warned about-from using the cursed power. He felt his left arm start to burn like the fires of hell. He didn't scream though, just hissed in pain.
  His arm was grimmifying again. The black smoke emitted off of him as it slowly made its up the rest of his arm, consuming his shoulder and spreading down his pec, stopping after it consumed it. No one saw this-except for the smoke-but he felt it. The spreading. He was becoming a Grimm. Slowly, but he was.