Chapter 65- My goal? Its to Kill Salem

"Y-You're-"
  "Salem?" Salem finished for him. "Yes, but don't call me that." She stared him down as she spoke, her voice making him freeze in place. "Or I'll punish you." He didn't know what she meant by that's, but it still sent a shiver down his spine, and he knew he shouldn't mess with her.
  "W-why am I here?" He asked, his voice shrill. This woman's presence terrified him, yet there was always that attraction he had to a powerful woman.
  The thoughts made him think of Ruby, and a sigh left his lips as he slowly relaxed.
  "Calm now? Good," she walked past him, putting a hand to his shoulder as she did so. "Follow me. There's something I need to show you." He did as told and followed behind her.
  "Am I.....going to die?" He asked. A laugh came from her, a real laugh, not a snarky one.
  "No, you aren't going to die, nor will you be murdered." She slapped his back, making him trip forward. He looked up and saw a plain of grass.
  "Wait, what?" He turned around. The place he was in was now a different place than when he had gotten there.
  "These are my memories." As she spoke, a little girl ran up to her. Not her, but the memory her.
  "Liana!" The girl jumped into her arms as she swung her in a circle. "Did you miss me?"
  Liana, aka Salem, smiled at the girl. "Of course I missed you. Being away from you for 2 days was so depressing." The little girl chuckled.
  "My mommy said she wanted t-" An arrow was sent flying at the child, but Liana caught it between two fingers. Her gaze turned towards the direction the arrow came from.
  There was an army of people atop a hill, casting a shadow over the village. "Katy, you need to go see your momma." She smiled. "Right now." Those words didn't sound kind. They were filled with murderous intent.
  "You!" One of the men shouted down to Liana. "You killed my friends. All of our friends!"
  "I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific then that," Liana smiled evilly. "I've killed lots of people. Friends, sons, daughters, husbands, wife's. Need I go on? Or would you care to elaborate?"
  "Tsk! Don't look down on me with those murderous eyes of yours. And you know damn well the people I'm talking about!"
  "Oh!" Liana clapped her hands. "You means your bandit friends, don't you?" She grinned. "I'm sorry, so you miss them? Your friends I mean."
  "Tsk! Don't talk to me like that you bitch! I'll kill you!" He, along with the others, charged at her.
  "This is boring." Sue sighed as they continued their charge. "Oh, I know how to make this fun!" She chuckled as her eyes began to glow blue.
  She summoned her shadows, but not monsters. People. She had raised the dead. The charge stopped and they looked at the shadow soldiers before them, their eyes full of fear, anger, and sadness.
  They were looking at their fallen friends that she had killed. A sick turn of events.
  "W-what are you!" The man asked as he stared his friend in the face.
  "I'm the Reaper," she started. "I slay the souls of those who have sinned and done not only me wrong, but others as well. You may call me sick, vulgar, a killer. But that hardly matters to me. My goal far exceeds your petty insults." She raised her hand and her soldiers twitched, as if awaiting for a command. "Now, begone!"

  The scene ended and Liana was standing in front of Zakai. "Do you understand now?" Sue asked.
  "No. That made no sense to me." He replied bluntly.
  "Do you not remember the last thing I said? About my goals?"
  "That? Yeah, what do you mean by your goal? Did you ever achieve it?"
  "No," she answered. "But neither did the others."
  "Others?" He asked.
  "The other lives. The people who had the power before you. They never achieved the goal they were supposed to. Not even Leo, who was the only one cursed with Immortality. Ironic, really." Sue snorted.
  "What goal are you talking about?" He asked, his voice annoyed. She smiled at him.
  "Why, killing Salem, of course."
  "Wait, you want to kill Salem? I mean, I do to, but why you? She's your other half."
  "She is my weaker half!" Liana corrected him quickly. "And she must die for what she has done. All the innocents she's out at risk. She's a killer."
  "So are you, and I as well. Right? You did call me a murderer." He frowned.
  "Did I? I'm sorry. I had to get you in a panicked mind set in order to summon you to this place. It isn't true, but it is. You kill to protect, to save. There is nothing wrong with that."
  "Mmm, I guess." He muttered. "So, this kill Salem thing. How does it work?"
  "You have the power over the dead, meaning you null out nearly all of her powers. And I also sense that the God of Light has chosen to aid you in your travel. He has given you the powers of a God."
  "So...I'm basically a God?" He asked. "That's cool."
  "Yes, although you do not have immortality." As she said that, he reached his hand into one of his pouches, pulling out the bottle that had the curse of immortality in it that he had gotten from Leo.
  "Is that!"
  "The curse of immortality? Yes," he answered.
  "You...bottled it? Do you plan to take it?"
  "No," he replied. "But I have to keep it on me, always. No one else should find this and have to suffer as Leo did."
  "I see..." she said as she looked at it and then Zakai. "You're different than the others." She started. "More worried on other than yourself. Your own desires."
  "Well, I don't have any desires." Zakai snorted. "At least not any worth killing for." She laughed softly.
  "I see. Well, you are free to go now." She said as the world vanished and he found himself back in the forest.