Chapter 35- It's her fault...

"Zakai! Are you okay?!" Silvia ran up to him, her eyes full of worry.
"I'm fine." He smiled softly. "Just a broken arm. But it'll heal." He used the hanging piece of his scarf as a makeshift sling for his arm.
"You IDIOT!" She shoved him, causing him to stagger.
"Ow!" He frowned. "What was that for?"
"I just said! You're an idiot! You weren't even trying to kill him! You were watching me the entire time, even when you pretended you weren't."
"That-that's not true!" He jumped back, his face red. "I totally took my eyes off you, why do you think I looked to check on you."
"Because. You actually started to focus, and he knew and got you distracted again!"
"HRK! Um, I think you're tripping." He laughed softly.
"From that sound you made, I'd say you're tripping. And not just on the snow, but your own words."
"AWK! Wow. Okay. Attack me like that." He sighed. "Well, anyway," he scratched the back of his head. "We took care of the bandits. Let's go let your parents know."
"Okay. But after you told me what that was." Silvia stepped in front of him.
"Mmm. What was what?" He tilted his head confused.
"That thing you did. A dagger appeared in your mouth of of no where! What was that."
"A magician never reveals his secrets." He smirked as he flicked her forehead and walked towards the house. "Hey, George, Julia," he began as he walked into the giant hole in the house. That's gonna be a fixer upper.
"Zakai! Silvia!" Julia ran up towards her daughter and hugged her tight. She then checked her for injuries. All she had was a few scratches.
George came up and inspected Zakai.
"Your arm..." he looked at his arm, which was in a make shift sling.
"Don't worry about me. I'm more worried about your shed." Zakai sighed softly. "And your house of course."
"Those can be rebuilt easily by me. And your arm should be being 'rebuilt' right now by your Aura. Why isn't it?" He looked Zakai in the eyes.
"Haha...uh...," he averted his eyes, but he knew he wasn't getting out of this. "Shit....," he sighed under his breathe. "Yeah...my Aura doesn't exactly...work like yours."
"Oh? How so?"
"When I get injured, my Aura doesn't heal my body, it protects it. Prevents any major injuries as best as it can, but in turn, I get bruised and scarred instead of cut open and shot."
"Huh..." George scratched his black, scruffy beard. "Sounds more like you haven't fully grasped your Aura. Tell me, can you control your semblance?"
"Well, yeah. I can." He replied. Though that wasn't fully true. Zakai couldn't use his full semblance. Summoning hundreds of weapons behind him like he did back at Haven.
But for all he knows, that's only when he looses control, right? After all, it only ever happens when his emotions get out of control...or, maybe that's the key to his semblance. Control over his emotions...he still wasn't whole yet.

  "Wait...where am I?" Zakai looked around. He was in a void of white. "Wait...I recognize this place."
  "Indeed."
  "Ah! It's me!" Zakai smirked as he saw himself walking towards him.
  "Tsk. God. Of all the personalities you turned into, it had to be that one. Well, hopefully it'll change when I give you more of your powers."
  "Wait. More?"
  "Don't tell me you forgot," Zakai sneered. (Cause I almost did) "I haven't given you your full power yet, remember." He tapped his temple.
  "Oh, yeah..." he laughed softly.
  "Anyway," Zakai scoffed as he walked up to him. "You just figured out the key component to your semblance. Emotions." He pressed two fingers to Zakais forehead. A warm feeling rushed through his body. "Your semblance isn't good. You do know that, right? It's a dangerous weapon that can kill thousands."
  "Uh..."
  "Scary, right? Well you are right. Your semblance is an evil one, and it was bestowed upon you by evil."
  "Wait. What do you mean?"
  "Doesn't matter. You'll figure it out later. One way or another. But that's besides the point. Your semblance is controlled by your emotions. And to be more specific, it's your anger, hatred, and fear that drives it."
  "I don't like that though," Zakai said. "I don't want to be driven by hate, anger or fear."
  "And that's what makes you good." He smiled. "You don't want the semblance to control you, you control it. And you control it perfectly. You're able to summon weapons at will now, I'm assuming?"
  "Y-Yeah. Anything. Gun, axe, swords."
  "Mmm. Good." He smiled. "That is all you should be able to do. Anything more, and you'd lose control."
  "Wait. So...I can't summon hundreds of weapons?"
  "No you can. But only when you let the semblance control you, which you just said you didn't want."
  "So you're saying I'll never be able to fully control my semblance?"
  "No. You won't. But that's the way it's meant to be. It's also why your Aura works different. In case you wanted to know. Which you do."
  "Tsk. So you're saying that because I'll never be able to control my semblance..."
  "You'll never be able to control your aura. But. Because of that, you're dangerous. You're Aura protects you from dying, that's all."
  "Well. That's everyone's Aura." Zakai frowned.
  "No," he looked at Zakai with a dead serious expression. "You can't die easily."
  Those words rang in his ears for a while.
Can't die? Can't die? Can't die? I'm immortal? Am I a monster?
  "No, you aren't a monster." Zakai said. "And no, you aren't immortal either. You WILL die from injuries, if you sustain enough and a lot of them. Of course, how you deal with the pain plays a role in how hard it is to kill you. If you can shake off some major injuries, you can still fight and you won't die."
  "Oh...okay. I thought I was immortal for a second." Zakai sighed softly.
  "No...only one person can be immortal...or two I guess. But only one of them is true immortality."
  "Ozpin?" Zakai knew who he was talking about. Or one of the people at least. "And who's the other one?"
  "Tsk." He turned around and looked at him. "Her name is Salem. And she's the reason everything has happened to you, and to everyone you know."
  "W-What do you mean?" Zakai asked, worry in his voice.
  "She's the reason the Grimm exist. Zakai...she killed our family...friends...her..."
  "...." he didn't know what to say, but he could feel his anger rising. "It's her fault..." Zakai said coldly and flatly. "I'm going to KILL HER!"

  "Zakai!"
  "GAH!" He jumped back. George was all in his face.
  "You okay? You zoned out for a second."
  "Oh. Haha. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.
  "So you can control your semblance?" George asked once again.
  "Kind of. My semblance works off of my emotion. And it's at its strongest when I'm angry, and I don't like being angry..."
  "I understand," George smiled softly. "That's just how some semblances are. But trust me when I say that anger isn't the only thing that can fuel a burning fire. You'll figure it out someday."
  "You think so?" Zakai smiled.
  "Of course I do."
Anger isn't the only thing that can fuel a burning fire? What other emotions make you feel hot...love? But...that's not it, if that's what it was then I'd be able to control it already, for Ruby's sake.
  "Well, do you need help with the house repairs or anything?"
  "No. I can handle that."
  "Just yo-" he was stopped in his tracks at the sight that occurred right before his eyes.
  George started to glow a soft blue and all the destroyed debris started to repair itself. Within a few minutes the entire house was fixed and the hole was gone.
  "HOLY SHI-"
  "Ah! Watch the language. We got ladies in the room."
  "Yeah...sorry..." Zakai laughed softly. "Well...y'all are all good here now so..I think it's time I leave."
  "Now? With your arm? I think you should stay." Julia walked up to him. "Plus we have a lot of thanking to do. You helped us, after all."
  "I'm sorry," Zakai started. "I meant to word it as it's time for me to leave. I can't stay longer, though I'd love to. But I have a mission. And I got to get back in it."
  "Of course," George said. He was a huntsman, so of course he understood. Julia and Silva looked disappointed though. "I'm sorry again." He said. "Thank you all for everything again."
  "Of course." They waved him off as he walked out and began walking back on the path to his friends.
  He knew where to go and knew how to get there as well. How? Simple. Marco was still with Ruby and everyone else, so he saw where they were through him.