Chapter 30- I'm taking you down with me!

"Zakai...," Ren started. "Calm down." He walked over towards him. You could tell that he was using his semblance on Zakai, yet it wasn't working.
"I'm gonna kill them all....," he muttered as he slowly walked towards Emerald and Mercury. "Not only was it you who tampered with my memories, made me forget about my home, my family, the ones I loved, the ones I lost, but now you added one more person to the people I've lost....," he was laughing, yet crying. He was wiping away tears falling from his eyes. "And now I'll make you pay the price...An eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth...a life for a life....and...evil for evil..." A second sword appeared in his hand.
Emerald backed up. "Hazel!" She called out.
The man Zakai had no recollection of ran at him. He simply smiled and jumped over him as he charged. He looked down at Hazel from the air, where he was upside down. With no motion or movement, two swords were sent straight into his arms. The man names Hazel simply ripped them out and roared. He then stuck dust crystals into his body.
"Ah, I see," Zakai said as he landed on the ground and jumped back. "Your semblance numbs pain, does it. Well, that's a bad match for me. That means I won't be able to make you feel the pain you've made me feel..." He ran towards Hazel, both blades dragging on the ground.
When he reached him, he raised his right arm and swung as hard as he could. Hazel simply caught the sword and frowned. He lifted Zakai up in the air via the sword, and punched him in the gut, then grabbed him by the face and tossed him.
"ACK!" He hit the ground and rolled. Several of the swords that were in the air vanished. He lost some Aura, so his semblance weakened.
He got up slowly, his blue eyes glowing full of hate and anger. He was almost unrecognizable.
"If you keep this up, kid," Hazel began. "You're going to die."
"Don't patronize me," Zakai said flatly. "Even if I die right here and right now. I'm taking you down with me!" He charged at Hazel again.
"You're movements are slower," Hazel stated as he grabbed Zakais collar and tossed him back again. "Quit while you're ahead."
Zakai started to breathe heavily and in anger. More swords started to appear in the air. They all went above Hazel and aimed straight down.
"I'd tell you to quit while you're ahead, but you're simply dea-" a sharp pain was sent through his head. "Gah!" He dropped his blades and stumbled. The swords above Hazel vanished and Zakai collapsed to the ground.
"Kai!" Ren ran (lol) to his side.
"What just happened?" Zakai asked.
"You've used up all of your Aura." He started as Zakai looked up at him. "You'll be fine but all your injuries hit you at once." Zakai clicked his tongue in reply. "Besides. Look." He looked towards Weiss, where she was alive and breathing. Standing even.
His eyes widened. "What?" She asked. "I don't die that easy." She smiled.
He laughed softly and weakly, and at that, he passed out.

  (Hey guys. Sorry. I'm going to leave this chapter short. I'm actually going to rewatch the anime from right here to try and get it a LITTLE bit more accurate. Also, as you can see, I'm changing a lot of the story. My OC is like a MC and his input into the story changes a lot. Sorry if y'all don't like that. Also, I'm happy to hear any requests, questions, or criticism and ideas)