Chapter 63- Burn to nothing!

Zakai was walking around the forest aimlessly. He wasn't on patrol or anything, he was just...bored.
  Without Ruby and everyone else, everything seemed so...monotone. There wasn't any action for him to get into. He just patrolled, day after day, hoping something would happen. Of course it never did.
  He played with the scarf around his neck. It was odd. The scarf reminded him of someone. Someone he had met? But who?
  The sudden appearance of a door in front of him yanked him from his thoughts. The door was familiar, similar to the one the being had asked him to walk into it.
  He clicked his tongue but opened the door and walked through.

    50 years after the Gods abandon remnant

  "W-what are you?!" The bandit looked me in the eyes. In his, I saw fear, death, and mercy. But I only had 2 of those in plan for him as my Shadow reached for him.
  It's long, black claws that oozed of darkness. It's bright blue eyes that reminded you of death when you stared into them. It grabbed him by the face, muffling his screams.
  "I am terror incarnate. Fear me, serve me, or die!" I called out to the camp of bandits before me. Half of them lay slaughtered, while the other half are covered in the blood of their fallen allies.
  "W-we surrender!" One of them called out, to which they all bow down in surrender. 
  "Good," I smiled as I looked at the dead bodies around me. "Now, arise!" At my command the dead bandits shadows begin to rise up from their fallen shadows, now serving me.
  However, a flood of memories merged into my mind. I saw and felt pain, hardship, depression, loss. I felt so much pain. I grabbed my chest and squeezed it tightly, hissing in a breathe as the memories stopped, making the pain subside.
  "Good," I smile. "Now you all serve me!"

Present
Zakai shook his head as the vision stopped.
"Welcome back, Reaper." One of the beings said. "There's something we want to talk to you about."
Zakai didn't believe anything this things said. Not after he found out the truth. That they tried to lie to him, to manipulate him. "I don't care what you have to say," he sneered.
"Really? Even if it's about your friends?"
In an instant he kicked off the ground as was in front of the being, holding it by its throat. "What did you do?" He asked, his voice cold.
"N-nothing," it began. "And we aren't the enemies, the Grimm are."
"What Grimm?"
"The ones tht at are going to attack the village you are at."
  "What?!" His eyes widened and his pupils shrunk. "Then what the hell am I doing here! Send me back!"
  "Dokt you want to know more of the viso-"
  "I don't give a damn!" He hissed. "Send me back, now!" At that the beings waved their hands at him and he found himself back in the forest.
  Screams echoed around him, and he knew that he had to get back fast. He teleported in the center of the village, where Mina bumped into him.
"Kai," she looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "Mommy and daddy need help, please. Don't let them die."
His heart broke at the words that left her mouth. Such a young child worried about death. He squeezed his hands into a fist, his eyes glowing blue.
He could see the Grimm attacking the people. Some fought back while others ran and screamed in fear. Houses were destroyed and the bodies of the dead littered the ground.
That's when he saw Jeremy. He was fighting off an Ursa, defending his wife as best as he could. He wasn't holding out well.
His sword was knocked from his hand and the Grimm went for the killing bite.
"NO!" He reached his hand out. Memories flashed through his mind. His mom. His dad. His friends. Everyone. He thought his curse was lifted, so why was death still following him?
It wasn't fair. It's not fair. Why does it have to follow him. Why was he the one that had to lose everything. Had to watch those he loves die before him.
A fire burned in his body, a fire so hot that not even the ocean could put it out.
Time seemed to slow as he watched the Ursa going for the kill. He saw a vision of his father dying. He remembered the pain. He didn't want Mina going through that. He won't allow any one to go through that.
But he can't stop them, he couldn't use his power, not until the time was right. How ironic. He has the power to stop this, but he couldn't. To hell with that. He wasn't going to let anyone else die!
"ENOUGH!" His eyes began to glow blue. His shadow began to move, as if something was trying to break free. The Ursa looked over at him, understanding his words. "Now die!" At those words hundreds of Grimm began to climb out of his shadow. "Kill them all!" At that , his army fought. The Beowulf that had saved Silvia before now saved Jeremy, slicing the Ursas head clean off.
A Beowulf came charging at him. As it lunged he raised his human arm to the wolfs face, catching it by its snout, clamping it mouth shut. "Burn to nothing!" A blue flame exploded from his hand, instantly burning it out of existence.
Meanwhile his army had wiped the other Grimm out, leaving none standing. This was the power of Zakai. The power to face an army on his own. To bring the dead to life. To end the existence of all things. He was.....
The Reaper