Chapter 66-All things that live, must surely one day die

The cold wind bit at his face as he pushed through the snow. His fingers and face were numb, and he felt his legs slowly become so as well.
  He could just teleport to his location, but he felt his powers were a curse now. And that he should only use them if need be, not for selfish purposes.
  "I....can't....feel anything anymore...." he shivered, speaking to no one in particular. "It's...so cold....and...alone..." he fell to his knees. His legs now numb.
  What was the point anymore? He couldn't see Ruby...he couldn't see his friends....the friends he had made had left him...just like his past, in his present, he is alone.
  "Curse....l-lifted....my ass...." he stutters as he shivers more and more. "I'm...s-s-still al-l-lone...." He blinks slowly, struggling to open his eyes. He knew that if he blinked again, his eyes wouldn't open.
  "What...is the point...." He asked, sadness strong in his voice. "I'm...so alone..." he put his hands to his face. "I'm always....so alone...."
  "No, you aren't...." His mother's voice sounded from in front of him. He looked up to see her, along with his father, standing before him, silhouetted in a bright light from behind.
  "Mom....dad?" He asked. His body no longer numb. He looked at his hands as he stood up without effort.
   "We've missed you, Kai...." his mother reached her hand out to him. He took a step forward, tears forming in his eyes.
  "I missed you too." He whispered as he reached his hand out to hers.
  "Zakai?!" A familiar voice made him turn around. It was Silvia.
  "Silvia?" His eyes widened. He turned around, his mother's hand still reached out. He looked back at Silvia, who wasn't looking at him, but at his body.
  Wait...what?
  She crouched over his body, shaking it. Tears running down her face. "Zakai!? Nonononono!" She pulled him to her chest.  "Wake up Zakai! You can't fall asleep. And no matter what, don't go into the light!" She cried as she shook him.
  Am I....dead?
  "Dying." His father answered. "You aren't dead yet, but you will soon... I'm sorry it had to be broken to you this way...."
  I'm...dead? No, how? I...I died alone! No!
  "No, you didn't die alone." His mother spoke. He couldn't see her face, as it was a silhouette, bit he knew she was looking at Silvia. "She's there holding you as you die. You won't die alone, my little Kai..."
  I-I'm not ready yet! No! I can't die now! She needs me! They all need me!
  "It's okay, Kai....your story ends here, but there's doesn't. They will find a way....trust me...."
  He looked at her hand, debating on taking it. His hand slowly reached out to hers, but he froze at the words he heard next.
  "KAI! Please don't leave me!" It was Silvia, crying to him as her tears fell on his cold, stiff body which she had cradled to her chest. "Please!" Sue begged. "I love you, Kai. I know you have someone else, but please!" She wiped the tears that didn't stop falling. "Please don't die. Live!" He slowly lowered his hand as he turned his back on his parents, slowly making his way towards Silvia. He squatted in front of her and smiled softly. She couldn't see him, nor hear him as he spoke.
  "It's okay, Silvia. I'm fine, I promise. I'm...going to a better place now, so don't cry. I'll pass on, but the world will keep spinning, weather you cry or not. So everything will be fine. I'll pass, and the flowers will bloom in the spring, and once again die in the winter. Such is the cycle of lie. All things that live, must surely one day die...." She just cried as he spoke   He stood back up and turned to his parents with a smile. "I'm ready now..."
  "No...you aren't." They said. The scenery changed and he found himself in front of Ruby. She was sitting on a bed, looking out at the window.
  "You need to say goodbye to her....otherwise you will regret it...."
  "Ruby...." a tear formed in his eye as he walked up to her. He went to touch her, but nothing happened. She didn't even know he was there.
  "I love you..." you whispered, though his words didn't reach her. "I love you so much....." he clenched his fists. "I'm sorry I went away. And now you'll never see me again...I'm such a piece of garbage...." he cried. "I'm sorry."
  The scenery changed once again, this time it was all white. He saw everyone. Everyone who died in his village. He saw them all. He saw her.
  "Yue..." his eyes widened as she walked up to him
  "Oh my...you've grown so much." She looked him up and down with a smile. "You've become such a strong, kind man." She then frowned. "And such a ladies man as well. You cheated on me with like 3 girls."
  "Huh?!" He jumped back. "Don't say that like I'm a sleez ball!"
  "You are," she frowned, but it slowly turned into a laugh. He started laughing as well. "I missed you." She said.
  "I missed you too...." she opened her arms, wanting a hug. He walked up to her and closed his eyes as he embraced her tightly.
  "I've always loved you...." he whispered. "Always...."
  He opened his eyes to see Silvia, tears in her eyes. She was cradling him closely, and she had an empty bottle in her hand. Next to her was one of his shadow soldiers. It was looking at him, out of sadness, and regret.
  "I...I'm alive...." He sat up slowly, his body feeling better than ever before. He looked at the bottle in her hand and his eyes widened. "What did you do?" He asked.
  Silvia was still crying, but replied. "Y-your shadow pulled this out your pocket and gave it to me. So I made you drink it. What was it?" She wiped the tears away as she spoke.
  No! NO!
  She had given him the curse of immortality without knowing. He couldn't be mad at her, she wasn't to blame. Not even his shadow. It was him. If he had just used his power....this wouldn't have happened.
  "D-did I do something wrong?" She asked worriedly.
  "N-no..." he replied. "You didn't..." he looked at the bottle. There was still a little bit of the curse inside of it. Did that mean he wasn't immortal? Or is it just a second dose.
  "That bottle...it had a curse in it. One of immortality." He spoke. He didn't expect her to understand what he was saying, or how it was even possible, but she listened to him. "And you gave it to me, so..." he trailed off. She looked at the bottle in her hand then at Zakai.
  His hair was covering his eyes and she saw his lips quivering. She felt terrible, like she had forced something on him against his will. Without though, she drank what was left in the bottle.
  "Silvia!" He went to stop her, but she straight armed him as she chugged it.
  "Ugh, gross." Sue shivered before looking him in his eyes.
  "Don't worry..." she smiled. "You'll never be alone now...even if you could never love me....I'll still always be here for you..."
  Alone...? Had she...heard why he was saying when he was dying? Was he also saying it in the real world.
  He just kept looking at her, his heart beating in an irregular beat.