Chapter 1- Resist (Part 1)

3rd person
-----------------
Deku sat in the 1A class room, in his place behind Katsuki Bakugo, his childhood friend. The same as always. He was lost in thought again. Or so it appeared. To everyone else in the classroom, Midorya was acting completely normal. He was maybe a little more distracted than usual, but he was taking his notes and overthinking, same as always.

Deku gripped his pencil tightly, attempting to write down what Mr. Aizawa was saying, before giving up completely. He couldn't concentrate on more than one task. He continued to "take notes'' so he didn't look too suspicious, subtly glancing at the clock hanging by the door. Only 5 more minutes.

Deku's POV
-----------------
I can hold on. Just a little longer, I tell myself over and over again.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't ignore the feeling of my legs which were begining to twitch as my body begged me to give into my urges.

I should have eaten before I came to school. It was a stupid mistake. I haven't eaten for 3 days now. I think I'm nearly at my breaking point. All I can smell is blood. Every breath is painful. Not in the sense that it hurt, but rather it made fighting the temptation indescribably harder.

The individual scent of every person in the room, swirling together and creating an intoxicating aroma became the instrument of my torture. Holding myself back became harder each second. The worst of them all was Kacchan's. It was so sweet, but it wasn't just that... it was familiar. And strong... His smell was stronger than anyone else's.

God, I hate this; wanting to taste someone so bad it makes my whole body shake.

And he's... he's right there, just a few feet in front of me. So close that I could... I could just reach out... pull him back so he... falls into me.... and... and-

Shit, come on stupid brain! Focus!

My fangs start to tingle, itching to sink themselves into the person in front of me. I bet it would feel so... so nice to just brush up against his skin once... just a little bit.

It was hard enough resisting when he was multiple rooms away- walls separating us, people between us, not to mention things to destract myself with- but he's right in front of me now, only air to help hold me back. Air that smells like him, air that's making my mouth water and beckoning me to come closer, to reach my hand out and grab him.

My head throbs, and I feel my eyes begin to turn red, an odd but familiar burning sensation.

I'm losing control.

My hands tighten around my desk, gripping it harshly, giving my hands something to grab instead of Kacchan. I glance over once again at the clock. Two minutes.

My body is burning but I just strangle the desk harder, holding on for dear life, tapping my leg furiously on the floor.

Bakugo's POV
---------------------
That fucking nerd is making so much damn noise I can't concentrate. Not to mention I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. And he's muttering to himself. I swear I heard him say Kacchan. Shouldn't he pay attention? Why the fuck was he staring at me?!

Another minute of this pestering, and I can't take any more. I've had enough.

"Oi, Deku! Shut the hell up!" I yell, turning to slam his desk right behind me hard with both of my hands, maybe a little aggressively.

Deku's POV
------------------
"MONSTER!"

I hear a slam and the word tears through my mind. Then Kacchan's face from back then, far back in my memory... His face? I look up into Kacchan's face.

He broke my concentration. I almost lost control. He is even closer to me than before. His scent. Oh God. I begin to shake trying to contain the building hunger. I am burning and aching. I dig my very sharp nails into my palms, drawing blood to keep myself conscious and in control.

"...I'm sorry..." I manage to whisper. I need to get to my locker. I have some meat in it. And a few vials of cow blood. Otherwise I may end up hurting Kacchan.

No.

No, I would never.

Oh... but the idea of finally getting to taste his blood again, and getting to feel his liquid pouring down my throat... I've wanted to do it for years. It's practically on my mind all the time. It's been so long, I've forgotten what he tasted like. I really, really want to remember....

"Bakugo. You scared him half to death." I hear Todoroki say from the back.

"What did you say, icy hot?!" Kacchan slams the desk again, getting even closer. My nails sink farther into my palms. I'm twitching and shaking.

Then by some miracle, the bell rings. I spring out of my seat and run out of the class, leaving all the other students confused, and probably worried.

I run directly to my locker then the bathroom and into a stall, locking the door behind me.

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
"You really scared him, Bakugo." Round face says. She sounds worried for him.

"It's not my fault he was startled so damn much!" I yell back.

"Come on, bro. That's not manly at all."

"Shut up, Shitty hair. He was being annoying as hell." I say to Krishima.

"You need to go apologize to Midoriya. Or at least make sure he is okay. He seemed really shaken up." Iida lectures. I look down at Deku's desk in front of me. His backpack is by his chair.

"Fine. I will take stupid Deku his bag. Is that good enough for you?!" I say to the extras.

"Sounds good to me! Be nice." Mina says in a stupid mockingly, motherly tone. Out of place on that pink haired twat.

"Tch," I throw my bag over my shoulder and reach down to get Deku's. But what's that on the floor...? Is that... blood? What the fuck. Where did he even go?

A/n thanks for reading.

I will see any comments you leave, no matter how long ago this was posted, and all comments and votes are appreciated! <3

I'm rewriting constantly, even as this is "discontinued."

Maybe I'll post again some day, but for now, just know that some parts are better than others.