The Attack

Over fifty villains flooded the middle of the USJ and at the center of all stood a man with a hand over his face with multiple hands on his arms. Next to him stood a misty figure that matched the portals that brought the villains here. There also stood something that didn't look human with an exposed brain.

"Kids. I need you to get behind Thirteen and make for the exit. Now!" Shota said pulling is goggles up over his eyes. Most of the class started to comply.

"Aizawa, you're more of a stealth hero. Not suited well for large mobs. Let us help you," Izuku begged.

"Get back!" He replied jumping down into the mob. He cancelled the quirk of one that was about to hit him using his scarf to hit him into another. He kept alternating who's quirk he cancelled, leaving a lot of the villains confused.

While Shota was smashing through the crowd the leader started to talk, "I thought All Might was supposed to be here but I don't see him anywhere."

"I'll go ask," Kurogiri said porting to the entrance. Shota sighed. One of the most dangerous villains now stood in front of his class.

"Hello, we were under the impression that All Might was going to be teaching today but we don't see him anywhere. Was there a last minute change of plan?"

Most of the class started running towards the door which was locked. Denki had tried to contact the school but something was jamming him. Then Thirteen began trying to suck the portal man up with black hole only for Kurogiri to open a portal causing Thirteen to tear apart her own back.

Katsuki, Kirishima, and Shoto all took an attack stance in front of the now injured hero.

"We also are looking for a Midoriya. Does he happen to be in this class. You see his father is quite keen on finding him."

Izuku's face drained of color while most of the class turned to look at him. Kurogiri followed the classes eyes as they landed in the boy with greenish hair.

"Ah. You look just like him. Come with us and we'll take you to him."

Katsuki and Shoto charged at Kurogiri. His mist sucked them both up and dropped them elsewhere. Kurogiri then used a portal to send the rest of the kids around the room. Izuku wasn't going to be ported but he jumped in one not wanting to stay by this villain.

Izuku landed into the water where Tsu pulled him and Mineta onto a boat. Below them stood many villains all with quirks that did well in the water.

"Any ideas? Ribbit."

Izuku came up with a plan after hearing their quirks. Mineta threw his balls into water and Izuku used his power to smash the water causing all the villains to be sucked up together. Tsu then carried them both to the shore.

"Midoriya, did you break you arm?"

"Uh probably," he said looking down at it, "uh most definitely."

"Are you insane Midoriya?" Mineta cried.

Before he could answer, the non-human like creature rushed at Shota and smashed his head into the concrete. The hand guy came over and started to disintegrate his elbow. Shota's screams could now be heard by most the students.

Izuku's power started to surge through his body. He was not going to lose another parent. He came flying at Shigaraki.

"Nomu, stop him," he said pointing at Izuku.

His punch did nothing to the creature. Izuku was baffled because he also didn't hurt his arm.

"Are you Midoriya? You look like Hisashi. So just wait and then we can take you to see him."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Izuku raised his fist again to fight.

"You won't win against Nomu. Nomu, restrain him."

Nomu started to charge Izuku. He went to grab Izuku but he ducked under its legs, sending a kick to its back which also did no damage. It turned its body towards Izuku and grabbed his head holding him up by it.

Shigaraki snickered, "rough him up a bit."

Nomu smashed Izuku into the ground back first. A crack was heard by everyone near by.

Shoto looked around. He was sucked up by a portal, "Izuku!" He cried. He didn't see him anywhere. Looking around he saw a ton of villains surrounding him.

"They just sent us one student?"

"Let's get him!"

The villains charged at Shoto who just froze the entire area. Everything in sight was covered in ice. He walked towards the villain that led the charge.

"What is the plan here?" Shoto asked unfreezing just the mans head.

"Kill as many as possible to weaken All Might's spirit," he shivered while speaking.

"Thanks," Shoto said walking back to the plaza. On his way he ran into Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Katsuki," Shoto said very monotone.

Katsuki ran over to Shoto and hugged him, "what happened to you? You're covered in ice!"

"Oh," is all Shoto replied with before thawing himself a bit. He then shared information, "the villains want to kill us to break All Mights smile. I also think they have a way to kill All Might so we need to be careful. What happened to you guys?"

"We were ported to the zone over there and dealt with like thirty extras. All so weak," Katsuki said.

They both heard Shota scream and looked towards their teacher.

"Is he going to be alright? We need to help him," Kirishima said.

"Let's go," Shoto said. All three of them started jogging towards Shota. Then they saw Izuku rush in and punch the thing. Nothing happened to it.

"Isn't Midoriya like super strong?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah," both Shoto and Katsuki replied.

Then Izuku was grabbed by the head and they started running towards him.

"CRUNCH"

"IZUKU!" They both yelled.

"That must be the thing to kill All Might," Kirishima muttered.

Shoto and Katsuki used their quirks to rush over and stood between the Nomu and Izuku.

"We have more players it would seem."

"Shigaraki, one of the students escaped. Help should be here soon," Kurogiri said just materializing.

Shigaraki started scratching his neck rather harshly.

"All Might will come then. Let's see this play out more. Nomu, kill anyone that attacks you except this boy on the ground."

Kirishima had caught up and knelt down to look at Izuku. Shoto and Katsuki had glance back at Kirishima. Their eyes begging to know if he's alright.

"He's breathing but I think his backs broken. I wouldn't try to move him," Kirishima said with a frown.

"I'LL KILL THAG THING!" Katsuki yelled using his explosions to blast the Nomu in the face. Shoto started freezing it's legs in place, but Nomu easily broke out and the explosion did nothing.

The Nomu started to rush at Katsuki. His eyes went wide as he didn't have enough time to dodge.

"HAVE NO FEAR STUDENTS, FOR I AM HERE."

Hope everyone had a good holiday! See you next week.
-L