Thursday

When morning arrived Izuku woke up almost completely on top of Shoto. Izuku reached behind him and didn't feel Katsuki. He looked up at his alarm clock and saw it was ten in the morning. He slowly tried to get off of Shoto without waking him up but failed.

"Morning Midoriya," Shoto said pushing Izuku back into his embrace.

"Uh, Shoto, can you let me go so I can go to the bathroom," Izuku said with a blush forming on his face.

"Just five more minutes," he responded hugging him tighter.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS TIME FOR YOUR MEDS," Katsuki shouted dropping a duffel bag.

"I'm trying Kacchan but he won't let me go."

"Oi, Icy-hot, wake up. Stop hogging the nerd."

Shoto groaned and yet again pulled Izuku closer, forcing Izuku's head into his neck. Katsuki walked over and flicked him in the forehead. Shoto's eyes opened, blinking a few times. He just realized that he was holding Izuku on top of him. His head in his neck. His face turned bright red as he released Izuku.

"Sorry."

Izuku rushed off to the bathroom and locked the door. Katsuki went over to the bed and sat as Shoto slowly got up.

"I went home and grabbed some fresh clothes. I got some extra for you unless you want keep wearing Izuku's tiny clothes."

"Oh thanks," he responded without any expression.

Katsuki got up and tossed some gray sweats and a black shirt with a skull on it to Shoto. Katsuki pulled out a similar outfit for himself.

"Let's get Izuku's treatment out of the way so I can shower," Katsuki said.

Shoto nodded and set the clothes aside walking over to the bathroom. He knocked on the door, "Midoriya, you've been in there for a while are you alright?"

There was no answer. Shoto tried the door but it was locked. Katsuki came right up to the door and kicked it open. The broken lock fell to the floor. Both boys followed it as it stopped right in front of Izuku who was sitting across from the toilet, his knees pulled to his chest and his head down.

Shoto walked over slowly, "Midoriya what's wrong?"

"I," he sniffles, "don't wanna take that medicine again." He started sobbing.

"You need it to get better. You want to be a strong hero, right? You need to be in top form for that. I know it hurts but each time will hurt less and less. Trust me," Shoto said sliding down the wall next to Izuku.

He nodded and reached his arms up at Katsuki. "Carry me to bed Kacchan."

"Walk yourself nerd." Izuku pouted for a minute until Katsuki gave in. He carried him bridal style to bed. Setting him carefully down on his bed. Shoto came in with water and his pill. He took it and laid on his stomach.

"Just do it already," Izuku said sighing.

Katsuki sat on his butt and held his arms down. Shoto opened the cream and applied it to the squirming Izuku. He passed out again so Shoto and Katsuki took turns showering and watching him. When he woke up, he was given his pain killer.

"Oh, shit we need to feed him like right now," Katsuki said.

Shoto's eyes widened as they dragged a groggy Izuku to the living room. Katsuki started making some food.

"Kacchan, why are you being so nice to me. Don't you hate me?"

"What are you talking about Deku?"

"You used to beat me up all the time. You even told me take a swan dive off the roof."

Shoto looked shocked and looked into Izuku's glossy eyes, "I think he's high."

Katsuki looked down as he carried a plate of eggs over to Izuku, "Eat this."

Izuku giggled when he heard those two words, "Eat this hahahahahaha. All Might said that too."

"Is he going to be alright?" Shoto asked.

"Fuck if I know."

Izuku started muttering, "Kacchan did you know I actually jumped. I jumped right off a roof. Well not exactly but I was going to. Then your explosions no less caused me to fall from the ledge. Well, I could have stabilized myself. Probably, but I did what my best friend wanted. It was going to be a beautiful swan dive and when that failed I used a knife my dad left me." He kept muttering and giggling.

"Shoto make sure he eats I can't...I can't listen to any more of this. I need some air."

Shoto nodded as Katsuki headed out the front door. He then turned to Izuku who was still muttering about All Might now. Izuku was oblivious to everything around him so Shoto just fed him while he talked. It was a tad messy but at least he was getting some food.

Izuku was now muttering about training and cleaning some beach. Shoto knew he probably shouldn't have heard the stuff about All Might.

"Hey Izuku, it's time to sleep."

"I'm not tired though! And then he plucked his hair out and handed it to me..."

Izuku had stopped talking and Shoto carried him to bed, "Sorry Izuku I didn't want to have to knock you out but you needed to stop." Shoto gently rubbed the pressure point he had hit. Pulled a cover over him and went to find Katsuki.

"Bakugo?" he asked as he saw the ash blond sitting with his eyes closed against a tree.

"What Halfie?"

"Do you want to talk about what he was saying?"

"Tch."

"Well I'm here if you ever do."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Did you really say the thing about a swan dive?"

He nodded at Shoto's question, "The biggest mistake of my life."

Shoto sat next to Katsuki and pulled his head to his shoulder. He felt the tears on his shirt as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Everything he said was true wasn't it?" Shoto asked.

"Nerds not one to lie and I was the one that found him after he cut his arm. It's all true."

"You know in his muttering he doesn't know who found him. You should tell him it was you and apologize."

"I don't think I can." Katsuki's crying got harder and he grabbed his chest.

"Breath Kat. Just breath. Big breath in, hold, release it."

Katsuki tried but it wasn't working. Shoto started to panic. If he didn't stop, he knew he'd pass out. So Shoto did the only thing he could think of. He locked there lips together. Katsuki's eyes went wide but slowly closed leaning into the kiss. The two sat under the tree making out until Katsuki's breathing became a normal pant. 

Took awhile to type this one up. Whew. Had a huge headache when I got up, but once I got some caffeine in me it all worked out. For some reason while trying to name this chapter this popped into my head.

 For some reason while trying to name this chapter this popped into my head

But I still couldn't think of a good name. :/

-L