Stinky

Izuku decided to stay at Hawks Agency and worked closely with both Touya and Keigo. Working with the number two hero was a good call. As much as he wanted to join Katsuki and Shoto with the number one, he still couldn't bring himself to work with Endeavor. His constant flames made thoughts of his father come to his head.

Since All Might had retired, he's been helping Izuku train at school and getting him more control of his quirk. Keigo had just dropped him off after a mission and they were currently working on his Air Force attack. He's been able to do it for awhile but they are increasing its power.

Katsuki and Shoto stood in the distance without him knowing watching him train. They weren't supposed to be back to school today, but the mission they were on went better then expected so they wanted to surprise their boy friend, only to find him training so hard.

"He's always doing something. He never rests. Do you think he's even been sleeping?" Shoto asked worriedly.

"Probably not. Touya said he's been going on a lot of the night missions with him and spends the day patrolling with Hawks."

"When did you talk to my brother?"

"I text him to check in every night."

"How come my own family always is more friendly with you? First Mom, now Touya, are you secretly besties with Fuyumi and Natsuo too?"

"Fuyumi's been helping your mom get out of that mental place and Natsuo's now dating Sakura."

Shoto groaned, "my family is replacing me."

Katsuki flicked him on the forehead, "maybe if you took the time to talk to them, they would answer."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've always been a quiet person with little contact with people. Plus you hardly show any expression. When was the last time you initiated a text or call?"

"Uhh."

"Probably never idiot."

"Whatever. Are we going to interrupt them?"

"Might as well. Aizawa said they've been at it for a few hours and should tell them to eat and rest."

Katsuki and Shoto stopped hiding and started walking towards them. Katsuki stepped on a twig right as Izuku was about to send a blast out. He turned towards the noise only for it to go off towards them.

Shoto quickly built a wall of ice that shattered and left a few scratches on him and Katsuki.

"WHAT THE FUCK NERD?!"

"Sorry! I lost my focus when I heard the noise. Are you two all right?" He rushed over with his full cowling and stopped right in front of them. Shoto had a cut on his face that was bleeding steadily and Katsuki had one on his arm.

"We're fine."

"Shoto, you don't look fine! What are you even doing here?"

"Mission ended early."

Katsuki shot tiny explosions out of his hands and Izuku flinched and started backing away. He knew he was in for it. Before he could get very far Katsuki knocked him to the ground and started tickling him.

"S-stop, Katsuki please," he said through giggles, "I-I'm sorry."

"Cmon Katsuki he didn't mean to, let him up."

"Anyone else would have died!"

"That's a little dramatic," Shoto said rolling his eyes and pulling Katsuki off of Izuku.