Three Healers

"NURSEEEEE" Hizashi came out of the room yelling using his quirk.

They had already noticed from the monitor and started heading over. They covered their ears but continued into the room. The pushed Shoto and Katsuki away from the bed. The quickly assessed Izuku and started undoing the breathing machine. They then put up the rails and wheeled him out.

"We're taking him to X-ray but he should be fine. His body started breathing on its own again, which is a good sign."

The nurses took him out and the boys all let out a sigh of relief. Everything was going to be alright. A doctor came in about fifteen minutes later.

"Are you ready for an eye exam, Erasure Head?"

"Let's get it over with."

The doctor started unraveling his bandages. Shota squinted as the bright room came into focus. He was hit with a giant headache.

"Gah," he groaned. The doctor quickly did some tests with him following his finger and shining a light in his eyes.

"They will be light sensitive for awhile, but overall will be fine. Might have to train a bit to keep your eyes open like you used to."

"Thank you doctor," Hizashi said.

"Keep them closed and only open them maybe once an hour so they stay rested. Any questions?"

"Actually, do you know how Izuku is? They took him for an X-ray about thirty minutes ago now." Shoto asked.

"I'll have the nurses send an update."

"Thank you," Shoto said with a bow.

It ended up being another hour when Izuku was wheeled back into the room. He had fresh bandages around his torso. An oxygen mask was placed gently on his face.

"Is he alright?" Hizashi asked.

"Yes, the surgeon that preformed his surgery wanted to make sure that his stitches were fine. He was quite concerned since the scar tissue on his back is quite extensive."

Katsuki had looked down in shame. He often blames himself for what he did to Izuku, accident or not. Shoto noticed this and pulled him into his lap and hugged him. Hitoshi saw the guilt on his face but decided not to ask about it.

The nurse continued, "he should wake up sooner then we thought so keep an eye on him. It will probably be tomorrow."

Shota opened his eyes and looked over at Izuku. The pain in his head flared up so he shut them again. Then he asked, "is he going to be able to walk?"

Shoto, Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Hizashi all gasped. It never crossed their minds to even ask. They were all too worried about them to really process the extent of damage Izuku's spine went through.

"We won't know till he wakes up. He probably won't be able to at first but with the healing quirks that were all used on him, his chances are really good."

"Quirks?" Shoto asked still holding Katsuki on his lap.

"Their were three in particular. You know Recovery Girl, then Dr. Gotou shrunk most his minor injuries away and a Dr. Sakura made his bandages. They also will all be in to check on him later today. Well I'm off to do my rounds."

"Thank you nurse," the boys all said.

Shoto had tensed up at the mention of Gotou's name. It made sense he worked here as he was a well known doctor which is why his father hired him as the family doctor.

"Sakura was really nice. We met her at Ponytails house right?" Katsuki asked.

Shoto didn't respond. He didn't even hear Katsuki.

"Shoto, what's wrong?" But he still didn't reply. Katsuki turned around in his lap and put his hands on his face bringing his eyes to meet his, "Shoto?"

"Huh?" He finally broke out of his thoughts and mini panic attack. To think that Gotou would be coming here.

"You zoned out and looked quite terrified. What's wrong?"

"I'm just worried about Izuku," he said with the most expressionless face he's ever used. His voice monotone.

Katsuki let go of his face and went to sit by Izuku. Shoto followed him over and they were back in the same chairs as earlier. Shota had secretly had his eyes slightly open and saw how tense he got, but what name was he reacting to? He wondered.

That afternoon Recovery Girl and Sakura knocked on the door before coming in.

"Sho Sho! You're here!" She ran over pulling him into a hug.

"You're squishing me Sakura."

"Leave the poor boy alone Sakura."

"But granny! We go way back and he never visits."

Recovery Girl gave her a death glare, "We have a job to do."

"Alright, alright. Oh and hello again Bakugo!"

"Hi pink hair."

"Can you not ever use anyone's name?" Shoto asked still very monotone. Katsuki just shrugged on response.

Recovery Girl pulled up Izuku's chart and her and Sakura checked a few things. She removed the bandages she made and put on some normal ones. Recovery Girl gave him a smooch.

"Aizawa, he's healed about all he can be. Just need him to wake up and his body to do the rest. Are you good?"

He opened his eyes and looked at her, "can you do anything for this headache?"

"Depends, is it from the injury or lack of caffeine?"

Hizashi giggled, "you know it's from lack of caffeine. He only had one cup today."

"Jerk. It's from both!"

"Alright fine, but only because Nezu asked me to take care of you and get you back to work." Recovery Girl said. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and soon all the pain was gone. The headache was from the injury after all.

"I'll start the discharge process for you Aizawa as you should be all set," Recovery Girl said. She then got up and left.

"Bye guys!" Sakura said. She had just finished Izuku's bandages. She got up and headed for the door when a tall figure stood in front of her.

"Sakura."

"Gotou."

"No need to check. Recovery Girl and I took care of the patient already."

"Oh is that Shoto in there! It's been a little bit. How are you doing Shoto? Your fathers training going alright?"

Shoto had blanked out. He didn't lift is head. He sat their as if he was frozen.

"Still quiet as ever." He said walking in looking at the chart for Izuku. He then spoke, "well looks like I'm not needed here. Midoriya is doing great. See you around Shoto!" He left with the biggest smile.

Shota and Hizashi were looking at each other after noticing Shoto's reaction. Shota mouthed a 'what the fuck' and Hizashi just shrugged.

I definitely didn't proof read the second half. So hopefully it's fine. :o I wasn't feeling the greatest. Sorry.

-L