Trashfire

Everyone in the infirmary had fallen asleep as it was well into the evening. Izuku and Shoto hadn't woken up yet and everyone refused to leave their sides. Soon, Izuku started to twist in pain. It wasn't like Izuku to feel such pain normally so it shocked him as he woke up. The pain slowly dissipated as he sat up.

'I guess my pain nullification doesn't work that well when I'm asleep. Good to know,' Izuku thought as he looked around. He saw everyone asleep and wondered what time it was. He looked out the window and saw what looked like the sun starting to rise in the distance. The red and orange hues starting to spread through the sky.

He looked at Shoto wondering what happened to his head. The bandage was visible even from a distance. He saw a button next to the bed. It probably would signal Recovery Girl. After an internal debate with himself he decided to press the button. He knew his body was in pain even though his quirk was stopping him from feeling it.

A door on the side of the room opened and Recovery Girl quietly came over to the bed, "how are you feeling?"

"U-uh, okay I think. I'm pretty sure my bodies in a lot of pain since it woke me up but I can't feel it now."

"Hmm. Well let me look over your arms. I also don't want you trying to walk anywhere alone just in case but I think your spine is all better now and didn't suffer any more damage. You do need to take it easy for the weekend."

"I will. I'm pretty sure dads aren't going to let me do anything for awhile."

"You would be correct, problem child," Shota mumbled from his sleeping bag on the floor.

"I-uh, that's fair," Izuku said looking down at his now slightly crooked hand. Recovery Girl had unwrapped it.

"Grounded. You're lucky I'm even letting Todoroki and Bakugo still stay at our house but I can't exactly send Todoroki home right now."

"O-okay. Did something else happen? What happened to Shoto's head?"

"Dear old Trashfire thought it was a brilliant idea to distract Todoroki during his match and Bakugo blasted him into some ice and he smack his head."

"Trashfire? You mean Endeavor?"

"Yes. Like I said, Trashfire."

Izuku rolled his eyes, but he didn't necessarily disagree. Hitoshi had left out a chuckle in the corner alerting everyone that he was awake.

"How're you feeling bro?"

"Everything is stiff and I'm pretty sure I'm in pain?" He asked at the end.

"One way to check," Shota said erasing his quirk.

"AHH," Izuku screamed gripping his arms. This caused Katsuki to shoot awake along with Hizashi.

Shutting off his quirk, Shota looked to Recovery Girl, "I thought you healed him. Why's he still in so much pain?"

"He had a lot of splintered bones but not enough stamina. I was about to go run an X-ray to assess the damage."

"Oh."

"I'll be back in a bit with Izuku then I'll check on Todoroki. If you don't mind carrying him, it'll probably be fine to take him home if he's still asleep."

Recovery Girl took Izuku to the back and ran a few tests. She ended up giving him a smooch to heal the remaining fracture. She wrapped up him arms and told him to keep them wrapped and to not lift much. She wheeled Izuku back to his bed and looked at Shoto. Even though he was asleep, his energy had recovered a bit. She first took off his bandage and noticed the swelling in the back had gone down. She gave him a kiss and it went away completely.

"You guys can go if you want. If Todoroki seems out of it call me."

After that they all went home. Hitoshi carried Izuku to his bed and Katsuki carried Shoto to his. Once both boys were tucked in, it was time to make lunch. It wasn't till well into the afternoon that Izuku came walking down the stairs.

"What do you think your are doing mister?" Katsuki spat from the couch.

"Getting something to eat?"

"The old lady said not to walk around, idiot."

"Oh, yeah well I feel fine."

"Doesn't matter how you feel. You don't even feel pain. HEY DRY EYES, ERASE DEKU'S QUIRK."

"Kacchan, I'm fine."

Shota walked into the room and nothing happened when his hair raised up.

"See, I'm fine."

"Whatever nerd. I made you Katsudon. I'll go heat it up."

His face lit up, "really?"

"Yes. Now sit down and relax."

Izuku happily ate his meal and made grabby hands at Katsuki.

"I thought you could walk just fine?"

"You told me not to and I'm sleepy now."

"Ugh. C'mere," Katsuki picked him up and Izuku wrapped his legs around him, resting his head in his neck. Katsuki rolled his eyes before walking up to his room. When they got there they noticed that Shoto was laying there with his eyes open. Katsuki set Izuku down on the bed.

"You feeling okay Icyhot? How long have you been up?"

"I'm fine and since Izuku left."

"That was like an hour ago. Why didn't you come down?"

"I did try. My head pounds the second I try to get up. Laying here like this is the only way nothing hurts."

"You could have yelled for someone and your phones right there."

"Oh. I didn't see it."

"Be nice Kacchan. We're both injured."

"Yes. I am aware that you two idiots fought to the point where both of you could have done serious damage to each other or even yourselves. You Izuku actually messing up your arms."

"It's my fault," Shoto closed his eyes.

"Yes it is. Let's also not forget that you decided to fight after having a mental break down causing you to get hurt yourself. You know how fucking scared I was when your head smacked into the ice. Seeing the blood drip down as your body laid there lifeless?"

"Kacchan-"

"No. You both fucked up. You're both idiots."

"I'm sorry," Shoto said before turning away and closing his eyes. He still felt guilty about his and Izuku's fight. He tried to cry silently but his shoulders were clearly shaking.

"I'm sorry too," Izuku turned away crying, leaving Katsuki between both of his crying boy friends.

"Fuck," Katsuki got up and went out for a walk to cool down. He was just concerned for them both. He didn't want to be an ass but they needed to know that someone cares about them and they can't just go around with no regard for there well being.

I'm so tired. My boss hates me and switched my shifts from 8am to 6am from now on. 😭 goodbye my precious sleep....

Have a good week everyone.

-L