Status

As the hours passed Katsuki, Shoto, Shota, Hizashi and Hitoshi sat worried in the waiting room. Little pops could be heard coming from Katsuki's hands that Shoto worked to keep him under control. He had pulled Katsuki into his lap and had his arms wrapped around his waist.

Shota was resting his head on his husbands shoulder, unable to sleep. Hitoshi was chatting with someone on his phone doing his best to stay distracted and calm. Denki was sending him adorable cat memes and videos.

It was well into the night or early morning when they finally got an update. The operating room light flicked off and a nurse came out.

"Izuku Aizawa's family?" She asked and they all got up.

"He's stable right now. We were able to cauterize the cut in his heart. His heart did stop for a second but started beating on its own again. Now that we have the most critical injury out of the way we are seeing what can be done about his arms. We have already contacted Recovery Girl but will have to wait till he has energy before we can even attempt using her quirk. Doctor Sakura has already made bandages for him that have been on to start the healing specifically on his back lacerations. They will prevent him from building energy though. We are working with the police to allow the use of the quirk from Doctor Gotou," she said.

Shoto shivered and Katsuki noticed and gave him a hug.

"I know what he has done. We all hate him, always have, but his quirk is our best bet at shrinking his injuries, especially the burns on his arms. I just need permission from the parents to allow such a treatment from a convict."

"You good with this Shoto?" Shota asked.

"If it's the best way to heal Izuku, then yes. I'll be fine."

Shota looked at Hizashi and he nodded, "we approve but may one of us be present to make sure he doesn't do anything since we are pro heroes?"

"That's fine with me. We already have had Hawks volunteer but you both can keep an eye on that bastar- erm I mean an eye on Doctor Gotou."

"Can we see him yet?" Hitoshi asked.

"Not quite. Will be another hour at least while we dress all the wounds he has. Then we'll have to move him to a private room in the ICU. Then you can see him."

"Okay. Thank you nurse."

She nodded and left back into the operating room. They all dragged their feet to their chairs. Katsuki was back in Shoto's lap and started to fall asleep. He leaned his head against Shoto's neck and they both fell asleep. Shota finally let his eyes close on top of Hizashi's shoulder, his head came down as he fell asleep himself.

Hitoshi finally noticed everyone was asleep before pulling his knees up to his chest on his chair. Even though the tension faded, he still couldn't sleep. He feft lonely till his phone vibrated. He clicked on the link Denki sent and smiled.

The nurse came out and told Hitoshi they were moving Izuku to his room. They could come by in about five minutes to room 707. He went and got everyone coffee before slowly waking everyone up. He started with his dad, waving the cup of coffee under his nose. It took less then a second for his eyes to open and he grabbed the cup. He woke Hizashi up with the sudden movement. Hitoshi handed his Pops one and then moved to the lovebirds. He decided Shoto would be less threatening to wake up. He poked him on his cheek till he scrunched his nose. His eyes blinked open and saw the coffee.

"Thanks," he muttered shaking Katsuki awake. Once everyone had their coffees he led them up to room 707. The nurse had just exited the room.

"Perfect timing. We just got him all situated. He's going to be on a ventilator so be mentally prepared. Also, I know your going to want to hold hands or something but try not to move him in anyway. You can rest yours on top but till we can heal him more this is the most comfortable we can make him. Understood?"