Ice Castle

"Drinking again?" Izuku quietly asked.

Momo sighed, "Todoroki didn't have the easiest childhood. After his mom..." she paused, "did what she did, he started shutting his emotions off. Our fathers declared that we were engaged. During this time, he was allowed to stay here at nights so we could get to know each other. That's why he has his own room. He would head home every day for training and be back for dinner here. It took a huge toll on him. His training was..." another pause, "...intense. He started drinking to cope with it all. I'll leave it at that for now. We promised each other that we weren't getting married since neither of us were straight, eventually our fathers got in a fight and broke it off anyways."

"Whoa Momo, I didn't know you two went back so far," Jiro said.

"Yeah," she shrugged, "but we should really go find him now."

"Where can we find him?" Uraraka asked.

"Let's all head outside."

The class followed Momo outside and to the forest that they could see from the window. She pointed down a path that looked recently traveled on. The leaves on the plants they walked on were slightly frosted. The continued for a while until they an ice fortress came into view.

"The fuck is that?" Katsuki asked.

"It's an old storage building that he always freezes when he's drunk," Momo replied.

"I told you he was Elsa!" Kaminari says.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, I'll let you go fetch him and we'll all meet you back at the house," Momo said creating some fur lined coats and handing them to them. "Just blow the door open Bakugo."

He wasted no time and blew open the door. Izuku and Katsuki walked in seeing several boxes covered in ice. The floor was slippery due to the ice so Izuku snaked his arm with Katsuki's. They slowly made their way around the building when they found an empty bottle. After a few more steps they saw a foot sticking onto the walkway. They rushed over to see a passed out Shoto sprawled across several small boxes. Izuku carefully sat him up, slightly stirring him.

"Hic...Izu," Shoto's eyes opened for a minute before closing again.

"Kacchan he's freezing."

"Oi, Icyhot wake up and melt some ice."

"To loud," he turned into Izuku's lap wrapping his arms around him.

Katsuki reached down and pulled Shoto up by his hoodie. He then threw him over his shoulder and started walking out of the building. Izuku stood up and followed. Shoto was hitting Katsuki's back the entire time muttering, "Let me go. The cold doesn't bother me."

Once they got outside Katsuki had enough and set Shoto against a tree. Izuku squatted in front of Shoto, "Hey Shoto, you doing alright?"

"I just want...hic...want to sleep."

"Then let me carry you to bed?" Katsuki reached his hand down.

"No, you mea-meanie. You yelled at me."

"I didn't mean to yell. It's just surprising to find out that your boyfriends both aren't virgins."

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I should have told you..."

"I didn't really give you an opportunity so whatever nerd."

Izuku stood up and hugged Katsuki.

"I want...hic..hug."

Katsuki snaked his arms under Shoto's knees and picked him up supporting his back with his arm. Shoto wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his head into his neck.

Izuku rubbed his back as they walked back to Momo's mansion. When they made it back, Shoto was sound asleep. Alfred guided them to Sakura's office. They laid him on the bed and Sakura checked over Shoto.

"Sho-Sho I'm very disappointed in you," Sakura said hooking an IV of fluids to his arm. She created a couple band aides and placed them on a few cuts he must have gotten while stumbling thought the forest. She also re-wrapped his once broken arm since the bandage was half burnt away.

"Is he going to be alright?" Hagakure asked as the class shuffled through the door.

"Yes, but he's going to be out for the night. It is pretty late. You lot should get to bed as well."

"We were planning to sleep in here since there is plenty of beds," Momo said gesturing to the mini ward like hospital room.

"Just don't go through my stuff and I don't care what you all do," she said smiling as she left the room.

Izuku and Katsuki cuddled around Shoto being careful of his IV. The rest of the class picked a bed and Momo turned the lights off. They were about to all go to sleep when they heard a creepy laugh come from Mineta.

"Oh no you don't go creeping you perv," Sero said as he taped Mineta to the ceiling.

All the girls muttered, "Thanks Sero."

Shoto woke up with a huge headache. He tried to sit up but felt two pairs of arms holding him down. He looked at Izuku and Katsuki both clinging onto him. He couldn't really remember what happened last night. He remembered playing a game then getting really mad. The pieces came back to him. He gently stroked both heads of hair that were resting on him.

"I'm so sorry guys," he whispered placing a kiss on both heads.

"I forgive you Sho-Sho," Izuku said sitting up a little with a small giggle, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a truck. My head," he groaned.

"That's your own damn fault Icyhot."

"Ugh, how's your hand? Didn't I burn you?"

"It's fine. See," he held up his hand that had a small mark on it.

Shoto's head hung low, "I did hurt you." The boys smushed Shoto into a hug.

Click.

The three boys look up to see that Mina took a picture of them.

"DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW PINKY," Katsuki yelled waking everyone up.

"Too loud," Shoto said sinking back onto the bed. Momo came over with a cup of water and some aspirin. He took it gladly.

The class went to the dining hall to have breakfast. No one brought up the night before. After breakfast they all went and played Super Smash Bros. Katsuki took Uraraka's controller and picked Kirby for her. She was about to protest but the match started. She ended up sucking up Bowser, who Katsuki was playing, and jumped off the edge killing them both. The class erupted in giggles as Katsuki angrily sulked on the couch.

Aizawa had come to pick up Izuku. He quickly kissed both Shoto and Katsuki on the lips before running into the car.

"Have a good time?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah, I did." 

Happy Birthday Aizawa!

-L