Rei

"Whoa. Shoto calm down," Katsuki said pulling Shoto into his lap. He had jumped up when he awoke from his nightmare.

Shoto gripped the scar on his eye and slowly let his head sit on the side of the hospital bed. Katsuki was rubbing his back. A few light sniffles came from Shoto. Hitoshi made eye contact with Katsuki and mouthed a 'is he okay?' In response he just shrugged.

"Shoto, do you want to talk about it? Or tell me who Touya is? Is your eye okay?"

"I'll be fine. I just need a minute."

"Take as much time as you need Shoto," Katsuki said still rubbing his back. After a few moments Shoto sat up wiping a few tears from his eyes. He still held onto his scared eye.

"Seriously, is your eye alright?"

"I just had a nightmare about when it happened. Seeing Aizawa with bandaged eyes. Being in this hospital. Well it must have triggered my mind while I was sleeping. I'm fine now. I haven't thought about it in awhile."

"How'd it happen?" Hitoshi asked. A silent Hizashi was listening in being curious himself.

"My mother," he paused sighing, "Well in short she snapped since my father wasn't the greatest husband and since I have his eye she dumped boiling water on my face."

"I'm going to kill her!" Katsuki muttered.

"No. It's not her fault she was pushed into a breaking point. I don't blame her at all."

"Fine...but who it Touya?"

"My eldest brother. When I was released from the hospital he was gone. I think him and my father got in a fight. He's been missing ever since but his blood was found and a lot of it so they presumed him dead. Only a few heroes still actively look for him."

"I'm sorry Shoto."

"I'm over it. Just was a vivid dream."

Shota suddenly shot up in his hospital bed. He looked around like he was trying to see before pulling his hands up to his face.

"What happened? Oh my god the kids. Izuku!"

"They are all fine. More or less," Hizashi said taking his hands and pulling them away from his bandages.

"They didn't take Izuku right?"

"No. He's sleeping in the other bed."

Shota sank back into his bed. Starting to relax. His increased heart rate slowly lowering as seen on the monitor.

"So my eyes?"

"Will be fine. Just need some rest."

"Dad?"

"Hitoshi?" Shota heard a sniffle. "Come here son," he said scooting to the side of his bed. Hitoshi climbed up and held onto him. Trying to keep his cries silent. Hizashi leaned down a placed a kiss on Shota's forehead.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to the doctor and let them know you are awake. Also Katsuki and Shoto are here keeping Izuku company."

Hizashi got up and headed to the nurses station. He let them know and they said they'd be in to check on him soon. Hizashi retuned to the room to find Hitoshi sleeping soundly next to Shota.

"What time is it?" Shota whispered.

"Almost midnight."

"Shouldn't you all get some rest. I'm sure it's been a long day for all of us."

"There is no place I'd rather be then next to you."