I'm Home

A hooded figure in all black approached the Todoroki family house. He stopped at the door and knocked. No one answered and he knew they wouldn't. He dug into his pocket and pulled out an old burnt key. He put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"I'm home" he whispered while walking in the door. He walked down the hallway passing his old room. The door was open so he peaked in. He saw an empty bottle of moonshine on the floor. He sighed "Someone found my stash I see."

He continued down the hall turning down a few corners. He assumed that they would be near the doctors room, he shuddered as memories came back but continued on. He turned another corner to see his sister and brother both passed out against a wall. Natsuo's phone broken next to him. The heat was intensifying as he rushed over.

He knelt down next to Fuyumi. He looked inside the room to see Gotou passed out half naked and a naked Shoto fighting his father. They didn't seem to notice him. He turned back to Fuyumi and checked over her injury. Blood was flowing from a head wound. He looked Natsuo over, he seemed alright. The burn didn't seem so bad except by his shoulder. He ripped a piece off of his already tattered shirt.

"Better your shirt than mine," he huffed using Natsuo's torn shirt to wrap around Fuyumi's head. It wouldn't be enough to stop the bleeding but it should slow it down.

He was still unnoticed by the two fighting. He stood at the doorway assessing the situation. Shoto's quirks were out of control. He was using ice and fire at the same time sending blasts of both towards his father. Enji blocked everything and actually seemed to be trying to stop Shoto at this time.

"Shoto, you need to stop. I know I flipped out but it's okay now."

"ALL YOU DO IT HURT US. YOU HURT ME. YOU IGNORED FUYUMI ANS NATSUO LIKE THEY DIDN'T EXIST. YOU PUSHED TOUYA TO THE POINT WHERE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE IS ALIVE! YOU HAVE RUINED THIS FAMILY, yo-you broke us," Shoto starts to sob. His quirk intensifying.

"Shoto, I need you to liste-" Enji was cut off by Shoto charging at him. Enji realized he just had to knock out his son for now. His quirk was spiraling, and he remembered the damage it did to his eldest son.

Both had a fist headed towards the others face, one of ice and one of fire, slowly creeping to the others face. The hooded brother stepped between the two fighting grabbing both their wrists and twisting them away from each other. They stumbled a few steps as they turned to look at who pushed them, their eyes blinking in confusion.

"Who are you?" Enji asked.

"Tou-?" Shoto started to ask but his body gave out. He was falling towards the floor when Touya caught him. The force from how quickly he caught him knocked his hood off.

His black hair was revealed with his blue eyes. His face scared and held together by staples. He gently set Shoto on the ground. He took off his hoodie and put it on Shoto. It covered just enough.

"Touya?" Enji asked, finishing what Shoto tried to ask.

"Get Gotou to the police. I'm taking these three over to Sakura. Natsuo's fine but these two need medical attention now."

He angrily stomped towards Touya, "is that you?" He reached for his face but Touya swatted his hand away.

"I told you that he was bad news. Guess it took you seeing it to believe it. Now take him to the police or do you want your loved children to die?"

"Fine," Enji plucked Gotou off the ground and started dragging him out of the room.

"It's a good thing this house is fucking fire proof," Touya said as he picked up Shoto and carried him to the hallway. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. His old flip phone was opened and he selected Sakura and called her.

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

Touya sighed, "I'm bringing three injured over to you. You're home right?"

"Touya? Is that really you?"

"Questions later. Are you home?"

"Y-yes."

"Meet me on the path. I'll be there soon and I'm going to need help."

"Okay."

Click.

Enji had already left. Touya knew he'd have to deal with him later, if he was still around. He set Shoto down and flipped Natsuo and Fuyumi over his shoulders face down. He wrapped his arms around each of their legs while picking up Shoto.

"This isn't going to be easy," he stumbled to stand but managed, "Natsuo, you've gotten heavy."

Touya carefully carried his three siblings out of the house and towards their neighbors estate. He had just crossed onto their property when he saw the pink haired girl rushing towards them followed by six workers pushing stretchers.

"What happened?" She took Shoto out of his arms and set him on a stretcher. Touya set Natsuo down a little hard but he'd be fine. He gently placed Fuyumi down on the last one.

"Fuyumi and Shoto need help. Natsuo will be fine. What's a Todoroki boy without a burn scar?"

"Not funny. It really is you isn't it Touya?"

"Yeah..." he trailed off slowly.

"I have words for you but it'll have to wait. Get these three inside right now!" The workers all got them inside Sakura following after them.

Momo had come to see what was going on as Touya walked it, "oh my. They all thought you were dead."

"I basically was."

"What was Shoto even doing home? He's been staying at Aizawa's house for obvious reasons."

Touya shrugged. He was about to turn and leave seeing as his siblings would be fine now. Before he could get far he felt something clip against his wrist. He looked at Momo with an eyebrow raised as the other cuff attached to herself.

"I can't let you leave. I'm sorry but you'll be stuck to me until I feel it's safe to make a key for these handcuffs."

"You really grew some balls, Momo." He smirked at her.

She blushed lightly and turned away, dragging Touya with her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She selected her teachers name and pressed call.

Ring.

"Momo, do you know where Todoroki is? We can't reach him."

"Aizawa, he's at my house. I think you should come over. Do you know if I can get ahold of Hawks? There's something he should know."

"I'll be there soon. What should I tell him?"

"Touya Todoroki is alive."