Confession

Katsuki closed his eyes as he set his head down on Shoto's shoulder. Shoto lightly stroked his hair, playing with the spikes occasionally.

"Hey Sho?"

"Yes Bakugo?"

"Did you want to kiss me or did you just do that to make me stop panicking?"

"I wanted you to stop panicking," he said with an expressionless face.

"Oh."

"But I also wanted to do that years ago when we had spent all that time together in the hospital."

Katsuki looked up at Shoto. There was a light blush on both of their faces.

"Was it alright to kiss you?"

"Tch. It was better than passing out due to lack of oxygen."

Shoto dropped his hand from Katsuki's head letting out a sigh. He really thought he liked him back. His eyes drifting away. He started to wonder if Katsuki was even gay.

"Hey Sho, look at me," Katsuki asked but Shoto wouldn't turn back so Katsuki grabbed his chin and made him face him. He then smashed their lips together. He lightly bit his lip causing Shoto to gasp. While he gasped Katsuki shoved his tongue into his mouth. They both melted into the kiss. After what seemed like an eternity they pulled away. "But I did enjoy the kiss. It's just that..."

"You have feelings for Midoriya as well?" Shoto finished for Katsuki.

"Yeah."

"I think I do too."

Shoto's phone started to ring. He quickly turned the alarm off. "Midoriya should be waking up soon."

"How did you get him to even sleep?"

"I knocked him out hitting a pressure point."

"Damn Sho. Savage."

"You coming?"

"I'll be inside in a few."

Shoto got up and went back to Izuku's place. He checked and saw him still asleep so he laid down on the couch. Soon Katsuki came into join them. They continued the movie marathon until Izuku finally came out to join them. The three boys snuggled on the couch until it was time for dinner. After eating Katsuki and Shoto tortured Izuku with his back cream before tucking him into bed. Shoto and Katsuki went back to the couch.

"So, what are we going to do?"

"About what Halfie?"

"About us liking each other and Midoriya?"

"Well I'm going to apologize and tell him I like him. Then you tell him also."

"Sounds adequate to me."

The next morning Katsuki got breakfast ready then woke the sleeping beauties up. They gave Izuku his treatment and once he woke up, they went down to eat. When they were done eating Izuku got his pain medicine and they snuggled onto the couch. Izuku in the middle and Shoto to his right, Katsuki to the left.

"Hey Deku?"

"Yes Kacchan?"

"I'm uh...sorry for all the mean things I did to you when we were growing up. I wanted you to give up on your dream to be like All Might so you wouldn't get hurt. I wanted you to see that you were weak and wouldn't be able to be a hero without a quirk. I took it too far the day I said to swan dive. I regretted it so much...and then when I found you on the floor covered in blood. I couldn't even face you anymore."

"You-you were th-the one that found me-me?" Izuku said stuttering.

"Yeah nerd. It was me. I am sorry for all the crap I put you through."

Izuku started crying and hugged Katsuki, "I forgive you Kacchan."

"Hey nerd?" Izuku sniffled so Katsuki continued, "I really like you."

"I also really like you Izuku," Shoto said.

"You both like what? Me that can't be right. I like you both too but I couldn't choose."

"Were not asking you to Midoriya."

"We both want us all three to date idiot."

Izuku's sniffling stopped as he looked at them both wide eyed. Suddenly Shoto's phone rang and so did Katsuki's.

"It's my dad I'll have to take this," Shoto said.

"The old hag is calling. Ugh," Katsuki sighed getting up.

Shoto talked to his dad saying he needed to come home for training tomorrow. He tried to explain that he was tasked to help a school mate. Endeavor reminded Shoto that things would be worse if he didn't show up so Shoto agreed.

Katsuki got chewed out for not being home to clean all week. He said he'd stop by tomorrow to do his chores.

Izuku sat in deep thought until both boys came back. He noticed that Shoto was seething and Katsuki was explosive.

"Are you guys alright?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah I just have to stop by my house tomorrow for some training."

"The old hag needs me to be her personal maid or something."

"I'll be fine, so don't worry about it guys." He pulled them both into a hug and kissed each of them on the cheek giggling.

The next morning after the normal morning routine Shoto and Katsuki both left Izuku sleeping in bed. Izuku started to have a bad dream. He awoke to green sparks of lightning swirling around him. They wouldn't stop. His body started to bruise where the lightning traveled.

"Hey Siri call All Might." When the phone rang there was no answer. Izuku gritted his teeth. "Hey Siri call Aizawa." The phone rang.

"Midoriya?"

"Aghhhh."

"Problem child what's wrong?"

"It's...grrr...out of control."

"Where are you?"

"Ho-ho-home."

Aizawa rushed over to the Midoriya residence. He knocked an no one answered. He tried the door and it opened, "Midoriya where are you?" He heard a scream and followed it to Izuku's room. He pushed the door open revealing Izuku surrounded in small burst of lighting. His arms and legs had cuts on them. His quirk was ripping him apart. Aizawa's hair shot up and Izuku's quirk stopped.

"Hey kid you alright?"

"I do-don't think it liked being suppressed," Izuku said passing out.

"Damn it where is Todoroki and Bakugo. They should have been watching him." He huffed calling Recovery Girl.

She came and looked at his injuries. She noticed lots of internal bleeding.

"The power surging through his body was too much. He normally limits it himself but since it's been suppressed it must have been overwhelmingly strong," Recovery Girl said. She gave him a quick smooch.

"Shouldn't his body have a built-in limiter? He's really doing it himself?"

"You should talk to All Might since he's the one that's been training him and it isn't my place to say."

"If I must." There door bell rang, "Maybe it's the two that were supposed to be watching him finally coming back. Oh, they are in for it," Aizawa muttered going to the door.

He opened the door to find Naomasa Tsukauchi.

"Eraserhead. Is Mr. Midoriya in?"

"Naomasa why are you at my students house?"

"We found the body of Inko Midoriya this morning."

Sorry Inko. :(