Part title

"Alright Izuku, try to talk for me," Recovery Girl said.

"H-Hi," he said grabbing his throat.

"Take it easy. Only a few sentences a day. Other than that you are free to be discharged."

"T-th-thanks."

She smiled at him before leaving the room. She let everyone back in since she has kicked them out earlier, figuring it would be more peaceful.

Shoto set a change of clothes on the bed and they left to let him get changed. Izuku took off his gown and grabbed the shirt off the bed, his eyes being drawn to the scars on his wrists. He gently ran his fingers over them as the memories flooded his mind.

Knock knock.

He realized he had zoned out for who knows how long. He quickly pulled his shirt on and the realized he has a problem.

"J-just a min-minute," he said next to the door so they'd hear.

"Let us know when you're done."

Izuku sighed as he pulled his boxers on. How was he going to hide his boner he wondered. He knew the drug still had faint traces in him. He was warned and the memories only egged it on. He tucked the boner in the best he could and finished getting dressed. Luckily the pants helped hide it. He opened the door to be met by his boyfriends and dads.

"Ready to go?" Shota asked.

Izuku just nodded already using a lot of his voice. They silently walked to the car.

"Do you want any food?" Hizashi asked.

Izuku just shook his head, wanting to get home as soon as possible. His problem was beginning to cause him discomfort, but he didn't show it. He held up his hands and signed 'shower.'

"He says he wants to shower before anything," Shoto answered for him.

"Sounds good," Shota said driving them home.

They pulled up and Hitoshi opened the door. He smiled as they got out. Izuku ran up to him and hugged him, which ended up being a mistake. Hitoshi felt something against him and already knew what it was.

He whispered in Izuku's ear, "you want me to take dads to get food so you can be alone with your boyfriends or you gunna hide that?"

Izuku blushed as he pulled away from his hug with Hitoshi. He punched him on the arm playfully. Then he whispered, "food."

Hitoshi smirked, "hey dad, can we get food while Izuku gets settled in?"

"Sure, get in kid. Everyone text me what you want. We can have our usual spot?"

Izuku nodded and walked into the house. Katsuki and Shoto following. Shoto closed the door and locked it. Izuku took off his shoes then made a few steps. Suddenly the pulsing from below caused him to fall. Katsuki caught him.

"What's the matter nerd?"

Izuku covered his face with his hands, super embarrassed.

"We can't help if you won't tell us what's wrong."

Izuku only pointed down. Together both Katsuki and Shoto's eyes followed where he pointed until they noticed.

"Oh," they said together.

"That's why you wanted to shower right away when you haven't eaten today."

He nodded.

"Did you need help to the shower then?" Shoto asked.