SHOTOOO

"I'm so sorry guys, we lost the headband."

"Don't worry about it Deku!" Uraraka said.

"Ahem, dark shadow got this," Tokoyami said pointed to his quirk. Dark shadow was holding a headband in his mouth.

"FIRST PLACE IS TEAM TODOROKI! SECOND PLACE IS TEAM BAKUGO! THIRD PLACE IS TEAM SHINSO! THE LAST TEAM MOVING ON IS TEAM MIDORIYA! LETS HERE IS FOR THE TEAMS MOVING ONTO THE FINALS!"

The crowd cheered and Midnight walked onto the stage, "we will take a short break for lunch then continue with the finals!"

Once dismissed Izuku looked around for his boyfriends. He found Katsuki and skipped over to him. He looked around not seeing Shoto anywhere.

"Do you know where Shoto went?"

"Nope. Damn Icyhot thinks he can have lunch without us."

At the mention of a break, Shoto quickly snuck off. He wasn't ready to face his father with the events from the following few days. His father was watching him. His father saw his fire spark. He would never hear the end of it. He quickly left the stadium. On his way out he flinched at a sound.

"SHOTOOOO!!"

Shoto stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face his father. He sighed, "what do you want?"

"Time to stop rebelling. I saw that fire. Use your fire to make up for the last few days."

"Make up for the last few days?"

"You've caused a lot of problems. Now I have to find a new family doctor. The police paperwork I've had to fill out. Having to look for Touya. You've even put off our training!"

Shoto's voice rose, "Are you serious? I've caused problems? You hired a rapist! You drove Touya away! You are the reason mom poured boiling water on my face. You are the reason moms locked up. You are the reason my quirk went into overdrive and nearly killed me. You are responsible for everything!"

"Shoto, I-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE GOING TO SAY! I AM DONE WITH YOUR ABUSE. I AM DONE WITH YOUR NEGLECT. I AM DONE WITH YOU BEING MY FATHER!"

"SHOTO! STOP THIS NOW!"

"NO!" Shoto ran out of the stadium. He threw up a wall of ice between them even though he knew he could melt it in an instant.

Izuku and Katsuki ran out from behind the corner and rushed after him. Katsuki blasted through the ice.

"Fuck, which way did he go?"

Izuku looked around. He saw some grass slightly frosted, "this way!"

The both rushed after Shoto. They were led to the forest that bordered the campus. As they approached they could here muffled sobs. They quietly made it to the source of the sobs. They rounded a tree and saw Shoto with his knees pulled to his chest, his head resting on them.

"Shoto?" Izuku spoke up.

Shoto didn't even acknowledge him.

"C'mon Icyhot. Lean on us or whatever."

"Just leave me alone," he said not looking up.

"Shoto, we can't do that. You're our boyfriend. We are here for you."

"Just go away."

"Enough with the shit Icyhot. We are going to be with you wether you want it or not," Katsuki walked forward.

"I said, GO AWAY!" He shot out ice spikes all around him, slightly cutting Katsuki on the arm.

"You bastard!"

"Leave. Please."

"I think we should give him his space Kacchan."

"Tch. Whatever. Just know if you need us then we'll be there for you. You're not alone anymore Shoto."

Shoto looked up. Katsuki used his actual name. He was a bit shocked. It wasn't often that he did. Izuku and Katsuki had already turned and walked away.

It was time for the final round and after the members of team Hitoshi dropped out replacements were found.

Izuku looked at the board and saw that he'd be against Hitoshi and on the first match too. Ojiro warned Izuku not to talk to him.

Izuku and Hitoshi headed towards the stage. They walked up the steps and stopped a few feet in front of each other.

"Ready to go little bro?"

Silence.

"What's the matter? Not going to talk to me before our match?

Izuku stayed silent and used him hand to cover his mouth.

"BEGIN!" Hizashi shouted.

"Well your friend must of warned you to not respond. What an idiot for dropping out. He had a free ride and just gave it up."

Izuku glared at Hitoshi, "don't-"

Izuku had fallen victim to his brainwashing. Izuku vaguely remembered this feeling.

"You were blessed with such an amazing and heroic quirk. Meanwhile everyone labeled me as villainess. Of course someone like me wouldn't have been able to get past the exam. Trying to brainwash a robot doesn't seem possible."

It pained Izuku to head Hitoshi talk. He wasn't villainess at all! Izuku may have a strong quirk but he can't control it. He wouldn't have even passed the entrance exam if he didn't save Uraraka.

"Turn and walk out of bound," Hitoshi commanded.

Izuku started walking to the edge. Katsuki screaming at him for being an idiot from the stand. Izuku saw All Might in the tunnel he was heading towards. Izuku was a foot away when he felt power build in his finger tips. He saw many shadows around All Might. His finger twitched, breaking it with the force of his power. He turned to look at Hitoshi.

"Izu-" Hitoshi was met with a fist in the face. They fought until Hitoshi was slammed out of bounds.

"WE HAVE A WINNER. IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM CLASS 1-A!"

Izuku stood over Hitoshi, "How many times have you used your quirk on me Hito?"

"Uh, two times, well three now I think?"

"I can't believe it."

"I only did it to get you to calm down..." he trailed off.

"Your quirk isn't villainess. It's how you use it that will define you. And me lucky? My quirk breaks my bones, how is that blessed?"

"Uh."

"Why do you want to be a hero?"

"You can't help what the heart yearns for."

Izuku smiled at him and helped him up. He understand how he felt probably more than anyone. One day he would tell him the truth but for now, his quirk needed to remain a secret.

Hitoshi walked out of the stadium. Before he went through the hallway his classmates cheered him on. He even heard some pro heroes talking about how great his quirk could be at capturing villains.

A rare smile creeped onto Hitoshi's face as he entered the tunnel and hid from everyone's sight.