Saved

All Might arrived and just barely pushed Katsuki out of the way of the Nomu, taking the hit himself.

"All Might...I punched it at one hundred percent and it didn't do anything to it," Izuku muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Nomu, kill All Might."

Nomu was hit by All Might but the punch didn't seem to do anything, just as Izuku said. He kept hitting him and led him slightly away from the students. He gripped Nomu by the waist and bent backwards, thrusting Nomu towards the ground. Right as his head was going to hit the ground, Kurogiri made a portal that stopped him from touching the ground. Nomu then dug his hands into All Mights side, right over his old injury.

"Gah," All Might cried.

Now that their was some distance between Nomu and the boys, Shoto and Katsuki checked on Izuku. Kirishima had knelt down and rested Izuku's head on his knees and was trying to keep him from getting up.

"Izuku, are you alright?" Shoto asked.

"I'm...fine," he slowly said still trying to get up, but Kirishima had his shoulders pinned to the ground.

"Stop trying to move nerd."

"But-"

Katsuki cut him off, "no buts. Your back is most definitely broken. Stop trying to move."

"Oh," was all Izuku said. Shoto had placed a hand on his cheek trying to get him to stop trying to get up which seemed to be working.

Then they all heard a cry, "Gah." They turned and looked at All Might. His side visibly bleeding. Shoto quickly got up and froze the Nomu stopping his ice before it hit All Might. Now that Shoto wasn't blocking Izuku's sight, he saw the damage to All Might. He saw another one of his mentors bleeding and something in him snapped.

Izuku's body started to glow green and lightning started flickering of this body. Then the lightening radiated off his body and struck every class mate and teacher present. The lightning then swirled around all of them leaving them confused.

When the lightning hit All Might he stopped feeling the pain that Nomu was inflicting on his side. He used this moment to bend himself back out of the portal. He then hit the Nomu many, many times before sending him flying out of the stadium with one final punch.

"No, no, no," Shigaraki furiously started to scratch his neck.

"It's over villains. Surrender now or prepare to fight," All Might said clearly exhausted but doing his best to stay in his hero form.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way. He's not weaker. Master was wrong."

"He looks weak to me. We should finish him off," Kurogiri said.

As Shigaraki started to walk towards All Might the other teachers finally arrived. Snipe shot each limb of Shigiraki causing him to fall over. Kurogiri quickly ported them both away, but before he finished disappearing he looked at Izuku, "don't forget your father is coming for you."

He was now gone and the teachers had subdued the remaining villains. Izuku's quirk was still going out of control.

"Hey, Izuku baby everyone's safe now. You can stop whatever this is now." Katsuki said gesturing to the lightning that surrounded him. Izuku now had a cut on his cheek and hand marks on his neck like someone had strangled him.

"Izuku, can you hear us?" Shoto asked.

Kirishima still had his head in his lap and looked down at his eyes, "I think he's out cold."

Katsuki quickly dropped to his side and started slapping his cheek lightly, "Izuku. Wake up."

He didn't wake so Katsuki looked around. Shota wasn't in any condition to cancel his quirk but he wasn't sure if Midnights would work since he was already in an unconscious state.

Tsu had Shota on her back and was carrying him towards the entrance with Mineta holding his feet off the ground.

"FROG GIRL!" Katsuki yelled. Tsu paused and looked over at him. She saw that the lightning was from Izuku.

"Aizawa, are you conscious?" She asked.

"Hmm."

"Izuku's power is out of control."

"Lift...head," Shota muttered.

"Lift his head up and face it to Midoriya," Tsu told Mineta as she knelt down allowing him to put his feet down. He walked to Tsu's shoulders and lifted Shota's head and faced it towards Izuku. Shota's hair flew up into the air before falling back to his side. The lightning disappeared and Shota closed his eyes.

The rest of the class slowly started walking to the plaza, awaiting instruction from the other teachers. They say Shoto, Katsuki, and Kirishima and headed that way.

"What was up with the green lightning?" Momo asked.

"It was so weird! Some guy cut my face but nothing is there," Mina said.

"I was being strangled but didn't feel a thing. The air was still leaving me but I'm not sore at all," Kaminari said.

Shoto's eyes went wide as he heard his classmates. He traced his fingers on the cut on his cheek and then trailed down to his neck.

"His quirk took the hits for them? How?" Shoto asked confused.

"Stupid nerd. Saving the damn extras."

Mina and Kaminari gasped. They saw Izuku still on the ground. His eyes open but rolled back. Tears had fallen from them. A cut on the cheek, hand marks on his neck, and his side was bleeding. The class all gasped.

"All right students. Please head to the front to be checked out by paramedics before boarding the bus. Anyone injured should stay," Cementoes said.

"Sir, I don't think I should move till someone looks at Midoriya. It wouldn't be very manly if I moved him and made things worse."

"Agreed. Everyone else get moving. You too Bakugo and Todoroki."

"I'm not leaving the. Damn nerd."

Shoto stood up and grabbed Katsuki on the shoulder, "the paramedics and here and we are in the way. Let's go." Katsuki grabbed the hand Shoto had on his shoulder and Shoto pulled him up into a hug. They backed away slowly as a medical team rushed towards Izuku.

"Broken back, need to move him steady. His arm also looks broken. Kid I need you to lean to the side while I reach down and grab him by the neck." Kirishima did as told and leaned over careful not to move Izuku. The paramedic had gently slid his hands under his head and snaked them firmly on his back. The others in position.

"Three, two, one." They slid him onto the gurney.

The students were all headed to the bus. Shoto and Katsuki helped Kirishima walk over since his legs were asleep. They saw All Might, Shota, and Izuku all being loaded into ambulances.

I may or may not have written this slightly hungover. Soooo hope it's fine. ;D Happy New Year everyone.

-L