Drugs

"Ughhhh...fuck...my head." Shoto slowly started opening his eyes. He felt a weight in his hand and slowly lifted it. His hand was still intwined with Katsuki's. He tried to sit up but the throbbing in his head got worse.

"What the fuck happened?" He looked around the room. Izuku was in a bed on the other side of Katsuki. Fuyumi and Natsuo were both asleep. He glanced out the window just being able to see the sun rising.

He started squeezing Katsuki's hand and shaking it. Katsuki started to stir. He let out a small groan before opening his eyes and looked into Shoto's eyes.

"Oh," he yawned, "you're awake Halfie?"

"Drugs please."

"I'm not getting you drugs."

"But my head!" Shoto held his head with both hands. His face contorting in pain. It was gradually getting worse.

"Fuck. I thought you meant like weed."

"Why would I ask for weed?"

"I don't fucking know! I'm not awake yet obviously," he started raising his voice.

"Too loud...ugh."

"Let me find Sakura."

"Hit that button on the wall and she'll come."

Katsuki got up and hit the button and returned to his seat. Shoto's grip on his head tightened. He started curling into a fetal position. His eyes squinted closed and started twitching.

"Are you alright?"

Katsuki got no reply.

"Shoto?" He touched his shoulder and he flinched and curled more into himself and started shaking.

"Fuck, Shoto. What's wrong?"

Still no reply. Katsuki hovered his hand over Shoto. He was scared to touch him again. He wasn't in the right head space and Katsuki didn't want to make things worse. Luckily Sakura came into the room.

"He's awake already?"

"He wanted pain medicine, but I think he's starting to have a panic attack or something. He flinched when I tried to comfort him."

"I see," she wasted no time heading to get needed supplies. She took out a syringe and injected it into his arm with ease despite Shoto flinching.

His shaking soon settled down and he looked as if he was about to pass out. Sakura hooked up an iv.

"Alright. He should be okay for now. Shoto how are you feeling?"

"Like ten buses ran me over in the face."

"Did he hit you in the head?"

"Uh...I don't really remember."

"What do you remember?"

"I came home. I went into Touya's old room, and I-I never mind."

"Shoto," her voice was stern, "you dank that insanely strong moonshine didn't you?"

"Uhhh"

"Don't you lie to me."

"I did..."

"Shoto! After what happened last time you drank that stuff again. I thought you got rid of it. You're lucky that stuff didn't kill you."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Unbelievable."

"You drank what now?!" Fuyumi sat up in her bed. Her raised voice storing Natsuo.