Notes

Hitoshi carried Izuku to Recovery Girls office. He didn't bother to knock and just walked in setting Izuku on the first bed he saw.

"This really isn't necessary," Izuku said with a pout.

"Do you not see your arm and legs? You were just trampled by half the school. You are staying and getting looked at."

"Oh dear, what happened here?" Recovery Girl said walking into the room.

"This moron let everyone walk right over him."

"Ruudeee," Izuku whined, "I feel fine."

"Well since you are already here let's take a look. The hero course is going out to train tomorrow and you will want to be in top form. Although, you are becoming a regular in here and schools just started."

"Sorry."

Recovery Girl acknowledged his apology and motioned for him to remove his blazer. He took it off and handed it to Hitoshi. She then rolled up his sleeves to find many bruises forming already. She slid up his pant leg to find the same. She gently lifted his shirt to also find bruises. A small cut was on his hand as well as his cheek.

"Geez Izuku, can you really not feel any of that?" Hitoshi asked after Recovery Girl finished her inspection.

"Nope. Nothing. Why what's the damage this time?"

"Well normally i'd just let this heal on it's own but since you are going to need to be in top shape tomorrow, i'll go ahead and heal everything but you'll probably be knocked out for an hour or two. Did you eat lunch?"

"No...I was headed to get something when the alarm sounded."

"Hmm, well you should be fine but will wake up hungry."

"That's fine," Izuku replied. As he did Recovery Girl gave him a smooch and his eyes quickly closed. All the bruising and cuts disappeared.

"Do you mind telling Aizawa that Izuku will be out the rest of the day on your way back to class?"

"Sure," Hitoshi said grabbing the pass from her and heading out the door. He made his way down the hallway and walked to the giant doors of class 1-A. He wished that this was his class but since robots can't be brainwashed he failed the entrance exam. With a loud sigh, he knocked and opened the doors.

All eyes turned to him. Shota has stopped his rescue lesson to turn to his son.

"Recovery Girl asked me to pass on a message," he said quietly looking away from the whole class.

"Is it about Midoriya?" Shota asked and Hitoshi nodded.

"What did the damn nerd do now?" Katsuki grumbled.

"He's not hurt is he?" Shoto asked with a blank face.

"Is he alright?" Ochaco asked and the rest of the class also started to ask questions.

Shota turned to his class quirk activated, "Silence," is all he said and the quieted down. Shota went to the hallway with Hitoshi.

"What did problem child number two do now?"

"Trampled by the whole school."

Shota pinched the bridge of his nose, "did she heal him?"

"Yep. Going to be out for about an hour. Had some nasty bruises...it was hard to look at."

"Problem child number one, are you alright?"

"I think so."

Shota pulled him into a hug and gently rubbed his back, "get to class."