Mic's Parenting

"It's been like a week and they still haven't worked their shit out."

"Language Hitoshi," Shota said bringing his finger to punch his nose.

"He's right though. They haven't talked to each other," Hizashi joined in.

They were having a small family meeting at 3am in the kitchen while the boys all slept. It was early Saturday morning and internships would be starting on Monday.

"I don't mind that Shoto's been sleeping in my room but he's not my boy friend and I can't ignore him pretending to not cry himself to sleep. For the few hours of sleep he's even getting. I don't even think he cares that I've used my quirk on him several times to get him to calm down or sleep."

Shota groaned, "Shoto and Katsuki even could have interned together but they all chose different agency's."

"Why don't you two leave for your internship early and I'll deal with them?" Hizashi said.

"Do you even have a plan?"

"Sure thing Shota. Just leave everything to me."

"I'm grateful to even be able to do an internship, but do you even have an agency to stay at?" Hitoshi asked. Since he did well enough in the sports festival Nezu said that he could intern with any of the teachers that would take him to see how he does. They would use this to determine if he had potential to join the hero course and what he needed to work on.

"Of course I do. It's actually just an office hidden in Hizashi's radio station, but it's something."

"Well it settled. You two will start the internship, and I'll get them to make up."

Morning came and Hizashi set three plates down on the table each with an omelet. Now that was ready he activated his quirk, "BOYS WAKE UP AND COME DOWN HERE!"

He meant to be loud but maybe it was a bit too loud. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto came down all holding their ears.

"Sit down."

"Uh, are we in trouble dad? We didn't do anything."

"You guys have been mad at each other long enough. Now I want you all to work your stuff out. You'll have the house to yourself till Sunday night. If you don't work things out by then, then I'll send you to counseling or something. Got it?"

"Wait, what? Where's Hito and dad?"

"They left for their internship early as I said I'd deal with this."

"Oh."

"Now, I know Shota has given you guys some rules but you can ignore them. I think it might be good if you boys relieved some stress together. Do what ever you want."

Izuku instantly blushed, "Dad! Don't say st-stuff like that."

"I'm out of here. I'll be back Sunday sometime after four. Have fun."

He grabbed his keys and left. Izuku was still red in the face. Shoto also had slightly pink cheeks, and Katsuki was just a little shocked.

"I-I'm sorry a-about him. Le-let's just e-eat," Izuku stuttered while trying to calm down.

They all ate in silence. The omelet was actually really good. Once they were done they each put their plate in the sink. They then sat in awkward silence on the couch. Shoto soon got up saying he needed the restroom. He was gone for a bit too long.

"Kacchan, I know your still mad but Shoto's been gone for a long time right?"

"Damn Halfie. Let's go."