Sassy Todo

Izuku and Shota continued working on his quirk for the following days. They worked on his shoot style a bit when they had no luck with the redirecting. It was on overall long day and dinner had finished.

The classes were gathered to do a trial of courage. Class 1-B would be trying to scare class 1-A. As class 1-A drew their pairs, Izuku couldn't help but pout. Not only was Izuku alone and not only was he last to go, but he also had to watch his two boy friends arms slinged over each other's shoulders, smirking at him while taking bets on how long he'd make it. How they ended up in the same pair baffled Izuku.

"Are you guys done being mean or you going to continue to be assholes?"

"Did Izuku just swear?" Shoto said shocked.

"Guess we'll have to punish him later," Katsuki smirked

"Whatever. It's not like me swearing is anything new and you guys do it all the time," he flipped them off and walked away. Izuku was a little on edge. He felt like something bad was going to happen but he figured it would just be the trial.

"You've corrupted the innocent one," Shoto said smacking Katsuki's arm.

"Me? I would never," he fake gasps.

"C'mon. It's time to go."

The two of them set off into the trial soon followed by the rest of their classmates. Just Izuku was left waiting with the Pussy Cats. He was getting ready to go feeling the fear from hearing the screams of his classmates. He looked up and saw smoke in the distance.

"Hey Mandalay, what's with the smoke?"

As he was asking, Magne used her magnet and pulled Ragedoll to the ground smashing her head hard between the magnet and the ground. Soon combat was started between the pros and Izuku rushed off to find Kota since he wasn't around.

Izuku was approaching his hide out, he saw a man with muscles missing an eye. 'Muscular, wasn't he one of his fathers goons?' He thought. He saw Kota about to get punched so he swooped in and grabbed him just in time.

"You alright Kota?"

"It's you," a voice said behind him.

Izuku turned and faced the blond haired man missing an eye. He knew this was not going to be an easy fight, physically and mentally. Izuku just started at him.

"I haven't seen you since that one time your father let me do what I wanted to you in the basement. Oh those were some fun times. Oh look how you've grown. It's been quite a few years since we last saw each other."

"What's he talking about Mr. Deku?"

"It's okay Kota. Just run as soon as I make an opening for you."

"Ignoring me? You know you'll regret that."

Izuku charged up his quirk and ran forward kicking Muscular in the chest. His muscles made the kick do nothing. He didn't even stumble. As the fight went on, Izuku pushed past his limits. He was using a higher percentage of his quirk and was breaking his bones. Izuku knew he couldn't afford to pass out anywhere near this man.

He learned that they were after him. The league was making good on the promise to Hisashi. They would get his son back for him. The league also had some other targets, one of them being Katsuki.

In a somewhat surprising victory, Izuku stood a bloody mess. He had just knocked out Muscular. He took Kota on his back and ran towards camp. As he was running he saw his dad. They locked eyes and Izuku could already see the concern in his eyes.

"Izuku? Are you alright?"

"Yeah dad. Take Kota somewhere safe. I knocked out Muscular and they are after me and Katsuki. I'm going to go find him since I'm one of the fastest here."

"Izuku, you need to rest. You are badly hurt and I know you can't feel it."

"I know I am but I'll be fine. I always come out okay in the end."

"Problem chil-"

He was already racing off so he yelled, "tell Mandalay that in the name of the pro hero Erasure Head  I grant the classes permission to use their quirks."

Izuku just held a thumbs up with his bent the wrong way fingers. This was going to be a long night.

"What's this smoke coming from?" Shoto asked Katsuki holding an unconscious student from class 1-B on his back.

"Not sure but can we focus on the creepy teeth dude in front of us?"

"Creepy teeth dude? Surely you can make a better name then that."

"I don't have time for this Icyhot," he said dodging teeth blades.

"Icyhot is so cleaver. Half n half. Canadian flag. Whatever other stupid thing you've called me, but creepy teeth dude? Really? I am quite disappointed."

"I swear if you don't help me stop this guy, I'll kill you myself."

"Guy? It's gotten even worse."

"The hell is wrong with you. What happened to quiet Shoto who was all edgy and serious all the time. Now here you are making fun of me while I'm fighting this asylum reject."

"Little bit better," Shoto said forming an ice wall between them and Moonfish.

"Any plan in that empty head of yours since you've had all this time to think about my shitty names?"

"We still can't use our fire," he heard a commotion and turned around, "is that Dark Shadow?"

"I think so?"

"Hey Kacchan! Shochan! Can you get some light on Tokoyami please?"

Katsuki and Shoto both had the same idea at the same time. They had smirks as the ice wall came down and Darn Shadow completely crushed Moonfish. As soon as Moonfish was down, they used tiny explosions and Shotos fire to calm Tokoyami down.

"Izuku, what happened to you?" Shoto asked concerned. Izuku was wrapped up in Shoji's arms.

"I'm fine. But the leagues after me and Kacchan."

"Both of you?" Shoto said with a glint on worry in his normally emotionless eyes.

"I know they want me because of Hisashi, but I'm not sure why they want Kacchan."

"Let's get back to camp quickly," Shoto suggested.

They group of boys started heading back. They met up with Ochaco who had just fought Toga off with Tsu.

"Where's Bakugo?" She asked.

"Right here?" Shoto turned not seeing him or Tokoyami.

The saw compress and chased after his. They ran into a field and saw Dabi, Toga, and Compress.

"Touya, let them go," Shoto said.

"I'm sorry little bro but I can't," there was sadness in his voice an eyes.

"You don't have to do this. Just let them go."

"I-I can't."

Toga was crushing a red feather in between her fingers behind her back. It was a code that her and Hawks had made. She may or may not have snuck out and met him a few times explaining how they are all prisoners in the league, even Tomu.

Ah man part 69. I really wish I could have done something a bit more pervy but it wouldn't have made sense story wise. Hahahahaha. Soon...

-L