Rescue

The heroes and police gathered outside a run down bar. All Might when to knock on the door, "Pizza delivery."

No one came to the door so All Might forced it open. In the bar Tomura was on the couch passed out, several empty beer bottles surrounded him. Kurogiri was behind the bar. When the heroes look at him he pointed to a radio and then down. All Might smashed the radio.

Endeavor led the two boys down the stairs looking for Izuku. They heard a high pitched scream and a thud.

Endeavor held Shoto and Katsuki back signaling them to wait here. Endeavor quickly opened the door to a horrific sight. A naked girl with messy blond buns was crying against the wall. A knife was holding her to the wall. A tall man with green hair stood over a mattress. He didn't notice the intruder until Endeavor's hand stopped the whip from coming down by grabbing his wrist. He pulled the half naked man away from Izuku.

Izuku was covered in blood. You could hardly see his skin. Endeavor's flames flickered, showing his anger. He quickly punched Hisashi in the face knocking him out before he could do anything. Izuku was chained so he was face down arms attached to the wall. His back bleeding from the fresh whip marks. Green lightening sparked around him. He was in and out of consciousness, and couldn't see what was going on.

"SHOTOOO, BAKUGO, GET IN HERE AND DON'T FREAK OUT."

They ran into the room shocked. A sob broke them out of their thoughts as they turned to see a naked girl held to the wall.

Katsuki ran over to Izuku while Shoto went to the girl. Shoto pulled the knife out letting her sink to the floor. From his hero belt he pulled out some first aid supplies.

"Toga? Right? I need you to stay awake. Can you tell me where the key to those chains is?"

"I-I'm s-sorry."

"It's okay if you don't know. We are getting you out of here."

"B-but"

"We have a way to stop the drug. We got it out of Dabi just fine."

Her broken sobs settled a bit. She pointed to where Hisashi laid on the floor.

"Thank you Toga."

Katsuki struggled with the chains with Endeavor. They tried to melt and blast them off without hurting Izuku but they weren't having any luck. Plus Izuku's quirk was starting to go out of control. Izuku winced at the movement of the chains, causing him to stir. He looked down and saw Shoto reaching for the key on his knocked out father.

Hisashi was only wearing a shirt so it was easy to find the pocket. Shoto grabbed the key out and tossed it over to his father. As he was tossing it over Izuku saw his fathers eyes open.

"S-Sh-" Izuku couldn't get out Shoto's name. His voice cracked from being hoarse. The last few days were rough and he shuddered at the memories. Hisashi slowly reached under the mattress and grabbed a knife. Izuku's quirk flickered sending lighting off of him then settling down.

"Izuku? Did you say something? It's okay. We're getting you out of here," Katsuki assured him.

Izuku's eyes filled with panic as tried to move his wrist. 'I just need to move a little so I can point them to Shoto, you can do this," he thought to himself. He managed to point. Endeavor and Katsuki turned, but it was too late. The knife was already inching closer to Shotos heart. His eyes widened as the knife pierced him. He blinked and fell backwards off of Hisashi.

"SHOTO!" Katsuki yelled, blasting Hisashi into the wall. He went over to Shoto.

"Stay with us Shoto-"

"I-I'm fine," Shoto said.

"W-what?"

"I can't feel the knife and my hearts beating fast."

"H-how?" Katsuki said pulling out the knife. Then they saw it. A flash of green lightening flickered off of Shoto.

"No no no no no," Katsuki said turning to Izuku that Endeavor finally got out of the chains. Endeavor turned Izuku over watching the blood spill out of his chest.

All for One smirked the moment he felt his speaker break. It was time for him to have some fun with a dear old friend of his. He teleported All Might to the nomu factory. All Might was confused as he looked around. He saw his fellow heroes in bad shape. The nomu had all disappeared.

"All for One!" All Might yelled as they locked eyes and began a fight.

Shota watched All Might disappear and several nomu show up in and outside the bar. The heroes quickly started fighting them as Shota rushed down the hallway after Endeavor's group.

"SHOTO!" He heard, quickening his pace.

He slammed the door open as Endeavor turned his son over. He saw the fresh blood spill from his chest. The knife that was pulled out of Shoto tossed away as he grasped where he should have been stabbed.

Breaking everyone out of shock, Shota rushed over and wrapped Izuku up with his capture weapon. He saw Toga laying against the wall unconscious. "I'm taking him out you guys get her to an ambulance."

They nodded and Endeavor carefully picked her up and followed Shota out. Katsuki supported Shoto as he walked since he was a bit shaken up. They walked out seeing a mess as nomu and pro heroes were fighting everywhere.

"HAWKS!" Shota yelled as he saw him stabbing a nomu in his brain. He looked over and saw Izuku, he quickly scooped him up and flew away. Endeavor gave Toga to the ambulance and destroyed the rest of the nomu. The fight here was finally over. The heroes were exhausted, but All Might was still fighting. His fight continued on and eventually he took down his foe, but at a high cost. His power was gone and the world knew it.

Shota, Shoto, and Katsuki all rushed to the hospital after Keigo. When they arrived, Izuku was already in surgery.

"Thank All Might he's alive," Katsuki grumbled.

"He's in very bad shape. It looked like the stab wound in his chest barely missed his heart. It only scratched the side of it, but not enough to pierce through it. It still is a life threatening injury though in top of the multiple other injuries he has," the nurse told them.

They all settled into the waiting room. All they could do now is wait.

Just like all of you. Have to wait till next week. Mwahahahahahaa. Okay I'm done.

Hope everyone had a good week. It's been a tough one for me. Found out I have skin cancer so yay me.. early stages though so trying to stay positive. On the bright side passed my Eval at work with flying colors. Welp see you all next week.

-L