Never Have I Ever...

The class all found a spot to sit around the 85in TV Momo had. They put on a movie while they waited for dinner to be ready. Shoto slowly drifted back to sleep his head resting on Katsuki's shoulder, his other shoulder was occupied by Izuku. Katsuki held hands with both boys that were laying on him.

"I've never seen Bakubro be so calm," Kirishima said.

"Yeah dude. You all look so cozy. What happened while you've been off school?" Kaminari asked.

"It's not cozy, its cute!!" Mina squealed taking another picture of them. All the girls agreed. 

A knock happened on the door and Alfred walked in, "Madam, dinner is almost ready to be served if you and your classmates would like to make your way to the dining hall."

"Thank you, Alfred."

"A dining hall?" Sero said. His jaw dropping.

"How are you even still surprised after seeing the rest of the place?" Jiro asked.

"Someone wake-up Shoto and let's gooooo!" Kaminari yelled.

A pink haired girl walked into the room, "Hey Momo. Can I borrow one of your strong classmates to help unload some medical supplies real quick before dinner?"

Momo looked at Sakura winking, "I supposed if they are fine with it."

"Count me in," Kirishima said pointing at himself.

"I wouldn't mind helping either," Sato said.

"It would be my pleasure miss," Shoji said.

"Why thank you all," she said looking around the room till her eyes found Shoto, "OH MY, IS THAT SHO SHO!!"

She ran over poking Shoto on the cheek till he started to stir, "SHO SHO WAKE UP. It's been like forever!"

"Hm?" he said opening his eyes, "Oh hi Sakura."

"SHO SHO COME HELP ME," she continued to yell.

"Sure."

"Just bring the blanket we can give it to a maid on the way to the truck."

"Okay," he nodded keeping his cast arm under the blanket he got up and followed her.

"Thanks for all the offers boys but Sho Sho's got this," Sakura said while leaving.

Shoto followed her to her medical office. He set the blanket down on a chair before he sat on the bed.

"I'm going to assume this cast was your handy work Sakura?"

"Mhmmm. I think it's been on long enough."

"I forget, but it's your quirk. How does it work again?"

"Well I can create all kinds of bandages. Then the bandages heal the body at an unnormal speed. Like Recovery Girl but instead of kissing I use created bandages. For it to be most effective I need to create the right kind. A cast for breaks, band aides for small cuts, gauze for bigger wounds, stuff like that. The only drawback is it makes you super sleepy, its not instant, and the pain will still linger for a bit."

"I noticed," he said yawning and laying down.

"You also were given a super pain killer Momo made. It was probably on par with morphine. I stopped asking what she creates."

"Okay," Shoto started nodding off.

"Unbelievable," she muttered fully removing the cast. She mumbled to herself, "I said super sleepy not knocked out. Stupid Sho Sho is always tired."