Sports Fest Begin

The remaining days leading up to the sports festival, everyone went their separate ways. Shoto stayed with his family once Sakura had cleared him medically. They had a lot to figure out knowing that Touya is alive. Enji seemed to be a little nicer to them but it overall was awkward. Shoto constantly avoided his father every time he tried to speak with him. Things continued on like that.

Katsuki was still staying to help Izuku but he was constantly training. He was going to win the sports festival and show everyone he's number one. The extras had nothing on him.

While Katsuki was off training Izuku was doing physical therapy with Recovery Girl. She was tough on him but made sure he didn't push himself. He was walking again but only for a limited time.

The sun rose marking the beginning of the Sports Festival. Katsuki pushed Izuku into their classroom while they waited for everything to start. They had arrived early since Shota and Hizashi had to prepare for the events.

Katsuki pushes Izuku to his desk and sits in his own. He turns and faces Izuku, "are you sure your going to compete?"

"Yes."

"You can only walk for so long each day though so far."

"I told you already. I'll compete in a wheelchair for the first rounds and if I make it to whatever the final round is then I'll ditch it. You really think I'm going to make it in a chair?"

"I wouldn't put it past you to come up with some crazy strategy."

"I don't what you mean Kacchan."

"Don't play innocent you damn nerd."

Izuku pouts and the door slides open. Shoto walks in and walks up to them.

"What's with the pout?" He asked.

"Shoto!! Kacchan is being mean to me."

"Tch. When am I ever nice?"

Shoto walks passed Katsuki and leans down to give Izuku a quick kiss on the lips.

"Morning Izuku."

"Mmm morning Shoto. How are you?"

"Better. I don't feel sluggish anymore from everything with overusing my quirk and you know the hangover.." he trailed off.

"Good," Izuku put on a big smile.

"You two just going to ignore me? Where's my kiss Icyhot?"

"You were being mean."

Katsuki exploded his desk, "fucking fine."

Shoto wrapped his arms around Katsuki. Katsuki wouldn't turn around to face him so Shoto leaned around and gave him a peck on the cheek. Katsuki didn't like that so he grabbed Shoto's collar and smashed their lips together. Shoto just rolled his eyes, "happy now?"

"Tch. Maybe."

Iida was the next to arrive and was quite surprised he wasn't the first on to arrive. He came over and started a conversation with Izuku and Shoto. Katsuki tuned them out while resting his head on his hands. He closed his eyes and just waited for this to get started.

"Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima came up and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Katsuki let out a groan while the rest of his squad surrounded his desk.

"Everyone sit down! Class is about to start," Iida signaled. The chatter stayed but everyone went to their seats.

Hizashi was the one who walked in, "Aizawa is already at the stadium. He has instructed Iida to make sure everyone arrives at the waiting room for class A in their gym uniforms."

"To the locker rooms. After we will walk together."

Iida led everyone to the locker rooms. The boys and girls separated.

"Whoa Midoriya, are you really going to compete?" Kirishima asked.

"Yep."

"Even though you're still injured? That's so manly."

Izuku stood up to change his pants before sitting back in his wheelchair ready to go. He looked around  to meet Kirishima's eyes, "well I am doing better with walking again. It took a lot of convincing to have my Dads let me compete. This was the compromise was I had to stay in the chair."

"I still think it's a bad idea," Katsuki grumbled.

"Let's go class!" Iida led everyone to the waiting room for class A. The cheers from the stadium could be heard. Soon enough they were led onto the field.

Everyone looked around in awe at the amount of people who came just to watch the first years. They were all lined up by class. Midnight took the stage.

"Welcome everyone to the UA sports festival. Before we begin it is time for our student pledge. May the first year representative please come to the stage!"

Katsuki smirked at Shoto and Izuku as he walked to the stage. The whole class had a look of horror. Katsuki was really the first years rep?

"I have a bad feeling about this," Izuku muttered.

"Bakubro is so manly up their!"

"He better not say something stupid," Shoto sighed.

Midnight introduced him as he walked onto the stage, "scoring the highest on the entrance exam we have Katsuki Bakugo!"

Katsuki walked up to the mic. His hands in his pocket. He scanned through all the students, "I'm just going to say. I'm going to win." He walked off the stage with a smirk as everyone boo'd at him.

"Are you insane Bakugo? Now we have even more of a target on us!" Most of the class whines.

"If you can't handle some extras then this isn't the place for you."

"Now that we have that out of the way we will begin with the first round," Midnight pointed at the board, it spun and landed on, "obstacle course!"

The students prepared for the gates to open. Most rubbing up to the front. Izuku stayed near the back looking for a pink haired girl. He had found her.

"Mei is it good to go?"

"Of course my baby is ready."

Izuku smiled as she pulled out baby fifty seven. Izuku quickly swapped wheelchairs right as Midnight screamed.

"BEGIN!"