Day Four

"We're having twins?" Izuku stared at Himiko, jaw dropped.

"Looks like it."

"It's already going to be hard enough to raise one child while we are all heroes in training and now we have to figure out two. Then we are going to need to get double the stuff. Going to need-" Izuku carried on listing stuff and Himiko just sighed at him. Eventually she just flicked his forehead. He stopped and looked at her.

"I already told you that Tenko and I will watch the kid, well now kids, while you train. They are going to be dependent on me anyways while they are infants. I just need you to promise that you'll help out between your studies and give me a sleep break."

"Okay, I promise."

"Good. How are you going to tell the boy friends?"

"I don't know. I honestly didn't expect them to be fine with this. Now I have to say that not only did I make a baby while kidnapped but I made two babies.  Ugh."

"Don't sound so unhappy about our children," she poked his side.

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

She giggled, "I know, but it's fun to tease you. You are kind of like a little brother to pick on."

"Gee thanks."

"As your big sister I also have to ask, what's with all the bite marks?"

Izuku's face instantly turned red as he thought about this mornings events. He clasped his hand around his neck to hide them, "how bad is it?"

"You haven't seen it?"

"No. I had hardly showered when you texted me to meet asap."

"Didn't mean to interrupt sexy time," she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Least I finally got some. Sick of being treated like glass."

"Be nice to them. We both went through a lot. Of course they wanted to give you space. To let you come to them. They didn't want to hurt you. You can tell they both really love you. It must have been really hard for them to not comfort you. To resist pulling you into their arms. To stay strong while you cried. They must be exhausted."

"You're right. I was being dumb and should have said something. I didn't notice the eye bags they both have got now."

"Good. Make sure they rest up then tell them about twins," she winked.

"Good call."

"You can use my mirror if you want to see your neck?" She asked while pulling out one from her purse.

"Sure."

She handed it to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK. HOW AM I GOING TO HIDE THIS FROM MY DADS? I AM SO SCREWED. I ALREADY DITCHED SCHOOL. OH I'M DEAD. I'M A DEAD MAN. FUCK FUCK FUCK."

Tenko poked his head out from his house, "are you guys okay out here?"

"I'M SO DEAD. FUCK."

"When did incident looking Izuku get such a dirty mouth?"

"Have you seen his neck?"

"What's on his neck?" He looked, "Oh, he's fucked."

"What the hell guys! Help me!"

"Nope. You are on your own," Himiko said heading into her house and pulled Tenko in with her.

Izuku pouted at the now closed door. He gripped his hair and tried to calm down. He then walked back to his dorm. The walk did not calm him down. Sure he had wanted some fun, but he didn't want his dads to find out. He stomped up all the stairs until he got to their door. He opened it and immediately froze.